Author Topic: Ragnar..aka Scott  (Read 570 times)

siren

Ragnar..aka Scott
« on: April 01, 2014, 10:30:54 PM »
It was such a pleasure to find you again, and spend time reminiscing with you about the old times.  You were one of the best friends I ever had, and we've both been through a lot, you especially with your health, and i'm telling you, You'd better not be doing that again, Buster....too many people here love and care for You, and would miss you far too much. 

You have always been one of a kind, and last night when we spoke, i got tears in my eyes at all the memories that came through, especially with all that had happened, and how you stepped forward and were the friend i needed at that time.  i don't know if i ever thanked you or not, but THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.  You offered me a home for my character, without question, and for that i'll never forget you, ever.  You always had an ear for me when i needed it all those many years i was in Gretuk, and before then, and last night...You even made me laugh.  i had such a great time. 

i truly believe God had a hand in bring you back, and with all my Dad went through with his brain tumor and passing in 2012, i have grown stronger in my belief, and i know everything happens for a reason, and i know you've been sent back, stronger in every way, than before.  You may still be working on certain areas, but you'll get there, never doubt that.  You've discovered how many friends you actually have, and that you have the most loving woman in your life you could ever ask for.  You are blessed, my friend.

You have my love, my friendship, and my adoration as someone who's been around you since Tuchuk first opened, and even before, because You're someone i've always looked up to.  You will always remain in my prayers. Blessings to You, my dear friend.
[/b]

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Ragnar..aka Scott
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 04:48:46 PM »
*Huggers*  :-* ;)