Author Topic: Attn Tuchuk  (Read 4937 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Attn Tuchuk
« on: January 17, 2006, 08:37:45 AM »
I address my home and family out of concern for their well being.  During times of trials and tribulations, we are still a family, there is still a bond there.  Some of us do not always make the right decisions and sometimes some of us hurt those we love.  I ask that my family take these words and think about them.  Without your support over the years, certainly, I may not have recovered from my own demons.  Lend support when you can or even a simple ear or a nod.  You never know when one of the home actually needs it.  As much as it pains me to do things that may cause dissent or a loss of respect, we all make sacrifices and for the over all balance of home, Family is more important than even my own reputation.  No matter what, no matter who you are or where you have come from, You are ALL still very much loved.  Yes, I said loved by me.  That is all.

Sign off.

Raz

Offline LadyMuse

Re: Attn Tuchuk
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 08:54:01 AM »
*reads and agrees totally*

A/all are loved by Me as well.

LM

Offline Sati

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 09:06:17 AM »
-nods solemnly-

There are a few people I love round here..a few I respect..even fewer I admire..but all in all I love MTC.
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 09:12:48 AM »
reads this and wonders how can she show love to one and not betray the other right now and just slips away staying silent and no emotions at all

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 09:24:27 AM »
soli by standing by Him you love, the F/family that truely love you will understand why and still love you as i do always know that sis
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Danial

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 09:50:21 AM »
*scratches my beard* Well said Raziel
It is better to have lived fully then to die and old man

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »
~reads and nods in agreement~

Sometimes family may do something to push that love you have for them to the limits, but understand that the path they are trying to walk away from is hard.. I have seen many in this home over the past few years I have been here make mistakes, it doesn't make me love them less, never has and never will...

Offline Amantha

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 01:15:02 PM »
Smothing I leared about family from My marriage..

I come from a large family of 9 kids and except for me everyone lives about an hour apart, some even next door neighbors and we can go months even years without even saying hi, we have never said I love you to each other, and hugs are reserved for weddings or funerals. But if any are in trouble or have a crisis then then the support is overwhelming, and you know your back is covered.

Now in contrast, My husband comes from a family with 4 kids. The family fight like cats and dogs sometimes, but they cannot go a week without finding out how the others are doing.  Each conversations ends with I love You and hugs, but if a crisis develops or they are needed they are not to be found. 

What My husband and I have realized is that the best house combines these two families.  Expression of emotions is a good thing, when you know love is the basis behind it all, and no matter how much you wish to hide during tough times, the best of families get in the dirt and find that solution and never stop supporting each other. To Me this is Tuchuk...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 01:16:54 PM by Amantha »

Offline Faramir

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 02:24:38 PM »
Have no doubt that I love My Family and My Home and everyone on that is a part of MTC.  Of course, there are those I love and respect more then others but then that is the way it is in all families.  Still, I love this Family and will remain with it for the long haul, remaining until either the Valkries carry Me to Vahalla or I am ordered to leave by Ragnar.  Though not always present in camp with My Family, My heart is there.  I love Y/you A/all.

JEB

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 03:46:07 PM »
Before I decided to reply to this I thought long and hard as My Brother had asked Me to do.  I closed My eyes and envisioned what it felt like to have the broad shoulders to carry the weight of the entire Family on My back as Raziel, and Ubar often do.  To comprehend the weight I thought of how many bosk were out on the plains, and how many people, Free, and slave alike were about Tuchuk, and what it meant to have their own welfare, hopes, and dreams all piled up, and then to carry them not only through the best of times, but through the hardest, and most painful. 

I am, and always have been a natural born leader.  Through one reason or another, I have been thrust into a command role, or out of necessity taken it upon my own shoulders to bear the burden, but seldom if ever have I taken on such an arduous task as what it means to be leader here on Gor.  I, desiring to be a proper role-model attempt to act as if I am a true Male of Gor.  One of the Scarlet Caste, a Warrior, and for the past year + I have been a Tuchuk.  I know I am often seen as a hard ass, someone who at times may seem unapproachable, or uncaring, where this is simply untrue, I am simply attempting to react in a manner that is Gorean.  I have attempted, at times successfully, at others not, but attempted all the same to Master first myself.  I believe that before one is capable of taming a slave they must first know they are capable of being in control of themselves, and I maintain how important this can be.  I am not known to coddle slaves, but am quick with a compliment in situations warranting one.  I am free with my knowledge of Gor, my love for this world complete, and my love for my family powerful.  This is why I try and maintain what I feel Gor, and Tuchuk represent, each enigmas, and our leadership in turn are enigmas. 

Raziel, in you there is a man that I am honored to attempt to emulate.  Your steadfast, and when needed iron-fist approach to Tuchuk life.  You have turned and faced your demons, and in turn have shown your inner tenacity.    In a time where Gor is filled with chest beating, self-absorbed  so-called Ubars, and more topping-from the bottoming slaves then fallen Kassar after a battle with Tuchuk forces, you stand apart as a Man of Honor, of integrity, and should the call come from Odin, I will gladly go knowing that you will someday join me in the Great Hall, where Warriors are Honored forever, and ever.

Ragnar, in turn as I have said to Raziel, I am honored to have such stalwart leadership in you.  You have been through times of trouble, and yet you have endured.  You are truly the Ubar-San, having never compromised your personal views even when they were unpopular, ever vigilant in protecting your people.   You tie both old Gorean ways, with newer ways, trying to bring together two cultural, and social contrasting groups of people, who in many ways are fervent about their personal favorite of the two.  Born of Torvaldsland, and Ubar of Tuchuk, you have been nothing but supportive of me since I came asking to be part of your Home.  As I have said many times before, I, am Honored…

To the rest of my family, to those of Council, Free Man, Free Woman, and slave alike, each of you have a place within me.  When I dream, I dream of the Turian plains, and I dream of you.  Know you are always loved, and will always be loved even should I fall, know I smile looking down on you from Odin’s Hall…

~Dylan~
~Askari~
~Warrior Poet~

kelsey

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 04:10:21 PM »
I really don't have much to add other than family is family through good times and bad....everyone makes mistakes...if we didn't, how would we grow and learn?......It says much for the character of a person who recognizes his/her mistakes, acknowledges them and then tries to learn from them...It also says much for the character of the person who forgives and helps someone move beyond their mistakes....

love to each and everyone...

kels{Kit}

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 04:35:31 PM »
I think that one thing that we do not outgrow as we get older is how we determine the boundaries of respect and love.

I loved my Poppa..I carry some of his ashes with me wherever I go in a little vial on a chain around my neck.  I love my Mom.. I will and always will even though we are miles apart and I know that she is Always there for me.. all I have to do is call and she is there...
I love Ubar.. I have since the first time I breathed His name.. kissed his lips and heard him call me "Mine".  I know that he would never allow me to come to any harm and even though we don't speak about it, I know he worries about what will happen to me if he cannot overcome all the health issues he faces daily..

Respect.. respect I learned from my father's thundering velvet hand. I was punished when I needed and deserved it. If he hadn't given a rat's ass about me, he would have let me run wild.. and I know that too.  My mother the same.. I respect her for what she has always done for her family, for her kids.. but she also instilled the sense of right and wrong, and facing the consequences of your actions. She always stood her ground and by God, we learned how to be responsible, respectful human beings.. (well, with the possible exception of my disowned younger brother  ;D )

Ubar is the same.. So is Master Raziel.. I remember one time when Master Raziel thought I had made an error, and He PM'ed me and said.. "You know, I have to bust you on this".. I replied, "Bust away.. If I need it.. give it"..
If he had not called me on that.. , I would not have loved him less, but I might have respected him less.

Discipline, and lessons do not nullify love.. they strengthen and reinforce it..

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 07:05:23 PM »
-reads and signs off, not able to find words right now-

Understood.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 11:54:41 PM »
~simply speechless at all the well said things from so Mmany~nodding softly as she leaves her mark~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Yahira

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 09:06:42 AM »
~smiles~  A long time ago, Raz made me promise never to tell anyone that he had a softer side, and now he goes and just displays it openly..  ~laughs~

Seriously, I have so many friends here, and I love each of you.  I've learned from you, I've leaned on you, and I hope that you've been able to do the same from me..  We all screw up, but we have to learn from it, and move forward..  We may fight, but we still manage to pull together when we need to..

Rags..  My friend who loves me, and will openly let me know if I am being an idiot..  yet love me anyway..  ~Laughs~ 

My training team divas..  I love each one of you so much.. 

Kar..  Words can't even begin to describe you and I, but the great thing is that you know without me having to say a word..

Raz...  I've never had more ups and downs with anyone, as I've had with you. ~laughs~  I've learned so much from you, not just as my master, but also as my friend..  You usually know me better than I know myself, which can be good and bad..  You always hold a special place with me.

This post could get REALLY long really quickly, so I am going to sum this up so that I am not late for my appointment.  I love you all..  more than you know.

Love,
Yaya

I do love ya'll..   ;)