Author Topic: Mistress Muse  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Mistress Muse
« on: January 26, 2006, 06:24:05 PM »
a small shadow slips to your porch..leavin there a small stuffed boskie.. wearin tiny red bloomers and itty bitty red silks.. the note left says.. a friend to keep your other boskie company when you are not in your wagon.. beside the note lays a tiny yellow feather.. then the shadow slips off once more.. *the tinkle of soft giggles can be heard in its wake*
duckie rules

Offline LadyMuse

Re: Mistress Muse
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 08:11:42 PM »
*opens the door of My wagon and My foot brushes somethign I look down.....seeing the small stuffed boskie I groan.....just about yelling out KADI.....then I see the feather.....and yell out with laughter* DUCKIE!!....just you wait!

*chuckles and shakes My head* love ya

LM

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 01:43:53 AM »
duckin instictivly when she hears Mistress yell .. then gigglin as she hears the laughter.. peekin up she smiles.. and softly whispers yes Mistress.. you umm bel.. umm called...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 04:14:41 AM by chanz181 »
duckie rules

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 04:16:52 AM »
the shadow slips up on silent toes tothe porch of Mistress Healer... leavin there a small basket holdin fresh baked bread with ramberry jam ina small jar.. also is a small jar holdin dark honey for either tea or on the bread.. the tiniest of yellow feathers is woven to the bottom of the basket..

slippin of once more into the shadows..
duckie rules

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 12:07:36 PM »
*slips out of the Med wagon and heads next door to change into clean clothing..looking down as I reach My door and smiling tenderly as I see the fresh bread and jam......and a tiny jar of honey......noticing the little yellow feather and smiling as ducky seems to be sucking up....picks them up and slips inside to change....then slippgin abckout and taking them over to the Med wagon..where I shall share breakfast with My Sister.....looking around...not seening a girl I waylay chase to search her out to give her My thanks and hugggles*

LM

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 12:43:09 PM »
((smiles from the shadows.. shakin her head.. nope not suckin up just showin appreciation is all.. ))
duckie rules

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 01:30:56 PM »
((grins and snuggles ya to Me* I know sweetie *winks and kotc* you are much loved *nodnod*))

LM