Author Topic: Muse...re: Serpant  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
Muse...re: Serpant
« on: February 03, 2006, 07:22:03 AM »
Sister, I noted the report that Serpant was retrained in the med wagon.  I came into camp this morning seeing this:

(09:31:51 )

Serpant Dia Bosa
Ost Keeper/slave Hunter

at the medical wagon says to ALL: ~I had already dressed My upper body now for My leathers... wincing I grit My teeth as I growl... pulling them on one leg the leather was cut on... I rise and limped liiking around the med wagon... grasping a rep cloth bandage I wrap it around My left leg hiding My leg and the wound... next was the boots... pulling them on I cried out... after spending a while gathering My composure again I rose... limping heavily out of the wagon... pulling on My snake skin coat as I move~

(09:39:23 )

Serpant Dia Bosa
Ost Keeper/slave Hunter

: ~manouveruing Myself down the steps My leh hurt like a bitch...I knew once I got on My beast I would be able to return to My wagons or to Hulneth...seeing a Few I recognised I waved as I badly half dragging and limping My leg... even My broken wrist never hurt this much but then that was so long in the past... seeing My racing Kaiila I whistled to him... I saw all that was Mine was on His saddle still... with great effort I climb into the saddle~.

(09:42:15 )

Serpant Dia Bosa
Ost Keeper/slave Hunter

: ~heading out I sat the best I could as I rode out... I had so much to do and yet so little time... I spoke to the Outriders as I turned that I will return to speak with Rags... and to thank Muse and Amber for caring for Me... heading out I grunt as My kaiila picked up speed leaving the camp.. I knew I would have to rest soon~

(09:44:39 )

Serpant Dia Bosa
Ost Keeper/slave Hunter

: leaves...

How could She ride out if She was restrained in the med wagon?
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline LadyMuse

Re: Muse...re: Serpant
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 09:33:36 AM »
Sorry Sis..I forgot to post up late last night that Raziel had the restraints removed......BUT She was still not suppoded to mvoe further than the Med wagon porch

*shakes and My head and shrugs*

LM