Author Topic: Share some memories  (Read 7236 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: Share some memories
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 10:31:22 AM »
(originally posted by lotus{~D~})

Re:Share some memories
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2005, 06:37:38 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~laughing hard~

Yes that is very true.  When not in camp being the lovely slave she is..yahira runs amuck on the out skirts as the vulo trainer supreme.

i had forgotten about that, sis.....and yes i went from crying to laughing to choking. i guess that is a good thing.  lol 

And THAT is part of the reason i love you!

~ vulo smooooooooooooooooch bok bok ~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2005, 10:32:30 AM »
(originally posted by ~delilah~{K})

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 11:13:56 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will have been with MTC for six years this coming June. My memories are so numerous and so varied that it would be almost impossible to isolate only a few highlights. 

Sooo ... I'm not even going to try to pick and choose and have decided to -spew- whatever comes to mind. 

Yes, I know - such lovely imagery. ~clearing my throat~ Here goes!

When I first set foot in MTC, I was known as ~ *Jacqueline *~. Looking back, I have come to realize that Jacquie was one of the most hardheaded, naive, unknowledgeable free women ever to sit her ditzy ass on a fur by a campfire. *laughing* I flirted with men in a way that I thought was most charming, sophisticated, and reserved. I was such a witty wench. I do believe that the most accurate word for my simpering glances, tittering laughs, and innuendo-laced remarks would be ... obvious.

Interestingly enough, the object of my twitterpation was a farting, belching, nut-scratching, brawny, ugly ol' man who really didn't seem to get along with most people. No, not RAGNAR -- Grakor. He left the online world long ago, in January of 2000, but not without giving me some GREAT memories. Not least of which was a rather steamy embrace against a tree -- we had those on the Plains then, you know *sage nod* -- and this comment immediately afterwards: "I'm amazed! No free woman has ever done this with me before!"

I was so proud. I thought that made me a really special free woman.

Oh, and it did, it did. ~clearing my throat again~

So! Along comes MTC's first slave festival, which we called a Kajuralia. (At that time, everyone called role-swapping events Kajuralias, though they bore little resemblance to the festival depicted in Assassin of Gor.) I was still pining for the recently departed Grakor, but I figured role-swapping would be a fun distraction. Lo and behold, I turned out to be an -excellent- serving wench. (Bet ya'll didn't see that one coming, seeing as how I made such a great and proper free woman.)

Suddenly, the nights ... came alive. I couldn't wait until I could be online again, taking part in the festival. It felt like I was breathing through my fingertips, and every word was magic. I saw my surroundings so clearly that the wood of the serving wagon might truly have been beneath my bare feet. Yellow silk swirled around my body, and the air of the cold room was like a lover's breath on my body. I was alive, and I didn't even know why.

And then... it was over... and my long leather dress restricted my steps again. That first taste of slavery had taught me that I had not truly LIVED on Gor until the moment I had knelt as a slave. I felt empty and lost.

I made one last-ditch effort to be a good and productive free woman. By the time of the festival, I had started to learn what it was to be a PROPER woman - and boy did that ever have me shaking my head at past behavior! I figured that what I needed to keep me in line and motivated was a really good hobby. I'd been a seamstress until I couldn't sew one more stitch without my eyes bleeding from the tedium, so I decided that what I needed was a brand new kaiila to break and train!

And, because it somehow didn't connect with me that Tuchuk had its own kaiila and that I could just buy one from Krul, I decided that I'd travel to that new Red Savage room that had just opened up on the Maze. Those were the days when free women could still travel rather freely, and the realism of blipping a thousand passangs across Gor in the blink of an eye had not yet become an issue. And never you mind the fact that Plains kaiila and Barrens kaiila are not the same species and that any white women in Red Savage lands is marked for slavery because of the color of her skin. Most of us didn't read books in those days, either. *LOL*

So it was that I strolled into Yellow Knives one fine sunny day, nervous as all hell beneath the gimlet gaze of one Chief StoneS Spirit-Thunder. Suddenly, I realized why it was that a free woman maybe SHOULDN'T travel alone. Finally, a free woman truism had come to me before it hit the mainstream. ~snickering~ I didn't appreciate that fact at the time.

My hands were literally shaking and my pulse pounding as typed an elaborate display of the items -- metal and colored beads, bright hanks of thread, handmade garments, and such -- which I had brought in trade for a kaiila filly or colt. Sweat broke out on my brow as I waited for the approval or dismissal of the stern Chief. My mouth went dry all over again every time he referred to me as "Woman." To my recollection, he never called me by name. My words were as meek and reserved as any I have ever spoken on Gor, regardless of status.

Finally, he brought out the selection of kaiila -- all fillies. He did not feel that a woman could handle a stallion, apparently, and I didn't question it! If he'd said one of them was green, I wouldn't have questioned it! In fact, one was blood red, one was a black and white pinto, and the other was a dappled grey. I've always had a weakness for greys, and so a love affair between Jacqueline and the Barrens kaiila I later named Galena was born. 

Train and break that kaiila, I did. For weeks and weeks, I got her used to the saddle and bridle, to my presence, my voice, my scent. The first time I mounted her, I led her to a stream so she wouldn't be able to buck and kick as much. (woobie was the one to suggest that bit of it!) I even role-played hitting the ground HARD a half-dozen times before I got the hang of it. Once I did, I even trained Galena to avoid a thrown spear. By then, I was reading the books of Gor and talena's very thorough webpages, and I had discovered that a kaiila is not bred until it can dodge the spear.

Trading for, breaking, training, and owning my first kaiila was an incredible experience. I remember wild rides across the plains with Lilli Linarra, Nika, and Dark Ravynn, rides which caused Lilli to dub us the Valkyries. We'd burst into the middle of camp, leaping fires and creating a ruckus, scattering those gathered and hooting laughter before grabbing a bota of paga and racing back onto the Plains. God, those were some good times...

I remember the incredible flight of Lilli's trained tarns, too... How my heart swelled into my throat that night! I also remember the night we were told that Lilli had fallen to her death from one of those beloved tarns. That was the first Gorean death that ever affected me on a personal level and the first to rock the structure of MTC in the several months I had been there.

But mostly I remember the eventual emptiness of being a free woman... The restlessness, the boredom, the unhappiness, the un-nameable ache of something I couldn't quite grasp. And so I submitted...

And those memories and the recollections of a slave are for another post soon to come! 

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 10:33:14 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Sidonia)

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2005, 08:44:02 PM »   

memories....after all this time there are certainly a lot of them. I'll try to select a few that mean the most to me.

First impressions - I had no idea what Gor was. I had this friend, Ben. He was my buddy over at websplash, everyone knew him as "Tigger". Well, splash went down and people disbanded and Ben disapeared from the radar. Splash was down for quite some time you see, and when it did start working again Ben showed up one day as Tigger, and says hey, watch this...and He goes and changes his name to Ariakas, and brings this girl into the room we were in. We just blinked at how she pandered over him, shook our heads at the way he ordered her around. It was outragous!

He explained to me then that He'd wandered over to Gor at Webmaze and had begun a new life for Himself there. After roleplaying Gor, simple chat at splash was not what He wanted to do anymore, and He tried for a long time to get me to come over for a look see. I said nope nope nope. I wasn't havin none of that slave girl stuff. Nosiree. He finally says, just come watch. (Did I mention Ari can be persuasive?) So I followed Him to Tuchuk in Webmaze. I watched. I was scared shitless by this huge Torviechuk named RAGNAR. I just knew if I looked crosseyed at anyone I'd be toast. But I came back. I think I was about as quiet a mouse as anyone had ever seen. I was scared to even ask to make MTC my home. But Ari was always there, and He gave me the support and helped me with hints about what FW were supposed to do and not do. My name at the time was Lady Niccola.

Eventually I got my footing. Back then, I carried long sharp pins in my sleeves, dipped in some nasty stuff for my own defense. One evening, Ari was being Ari, joking around, being His usual self, and in the middle of it all, He "stepped" into an imaginary phone booth to take a call r/t. Even on the phone He was able to make cracks in camp, so after he was in there a while I got up and went over, and pulled the door shut, and locked Him in. He protested of course, and in essence, showed me His ass, so I untucked one of my nice long pins from my sleeve and poked Him with it. ~nods~ Yep, in the arse. I laughed hard that night.

Then this gal, Lady Karanis showed up. I wasn't so sure I liked her. She had this quick wit, She was smart, and She was able to keep things moving in a way I only wished I could. She started makin eyes at Ari, or was it Ari who made eyes at Her? I dunno anymore, by that time I think I'd developed a crush on a man named Vangar. Anyway, before long, Ari and Karanis were an item. (See - back then, Kar didn't have to be bribed to bathe. She did it all by herself!) Kar and I gradually grew close, we have known each other from nearly day one in MTC. Every bad thing, every good thing that came down the road, we have both been here for it.

Ohhh and I had to spar to gain membership! Egawds I was just scared to death. I sparred DarkRayven, and in my nervous condition I posted one whole post to her in pm, and then of course had to post it again out loud. I was mortified. Thankfully, no one else but DR knew about it. I'm so thankful I didn't have to spar Kitria. That woman rocks! She can kick ass and be very ladylike while doing it.

Then there are the raids. I don't remember who raided us one evening. (I am not fond of raids, I'd rather stay in my wagon and let the Men deal with it but thats not an option in MTC.) But in the middle of a raid, I had my hornbow out and was shooting at attackers. There was one between me and Ubar. So I shot at Him. He ducked. Ubar didn't. Ouch.

Needless to say I was frantic, I'd shot my Ubar! I litteraly sat here and cried my eyes out over how this played out. I got to sew Him up of course, my trade/clan was seamstress at the time and I used to sew Ubar up a lot. Problems set in when the wound became infected and I had to reopen the wound and once again sew Him up. I managed to get Him healed up, and in the process, I made sure that "woobie" was permently embroidered on His left shoulder.

Ubar later had this to say about the incident -
            | | | | | | | | | | RAGNAR | | | | | | | | | |

says to MercyCaste of Healers: go figure. sweet pretty laid back bashful little Nika does in one shot what bloodthirsty kill crazed Warriors have been trying to do for years. LMTAO

Later on, during a festival, I won the archery contest. I beat out a LOT of big strong men to win it. When I was given the trophy by my Ubar, I just looked at Him and said, "See, I toldja You shoulda ducked!"

The night that Redbeard and I were FC'd is one I'll never forget. Ubar had set up a new way that was more "Tuchuk", and Redbeard and I were the first to do it that way. Everyone had a grand time.

When I was still brand new to camp, I made some close friends with 3 other free women. Lili, DarkRayven, and Jacqueline. We went through many experiences together, but the one that I remember most was when Jacqueline decided after the first festival we had that she would rather submit and become a slave. She talked to me about how it just "felt so right" to serve, to be on her knees during festival. I was confused, and I was afraid she'd make a mistake she wouldn't be able to undo. But the more she spoke about it, the more I saw that she was determined to go through with it. So the 3 of us, DR, Lili, and I, witnessed Jacqueline's submission. she was renamed delilah and I've been so pleased to watch this beautiful woman grow and become who she is today. 

Another memory is when I was a slave at the time, and had gone to the hot spring to wash, and on my way back, I paused long enough to shake myself off all over Ubar. He laughed at me and made me go to the dance pit, and roll in the sand. He told me after I was covered that I was to prepare a dance for Him, called Tuchuk Sugar Cookie. Well, I did. Then I waited until I had to dance it for Him. Can we say bundle of nerves? I was a wreck. Once I started the dance and began getting comments from the audience, I relaxed and began to enjoy it. The best part was my closing comment to Ubar when my dance was done..."Master Ubar, Your Tuchuk Sugar Cookie is ready to be eaten!" To my amazement, I was promoted to pagar slave that night right after my dance.

Another memory is when it rained and rained and rained. Ubar had several of His girls do some odds and ends that used the incessant rainfall to their advantage. He had me come up and get behind Him, on His porch steps, (we were soaked already) and wash His hair. I made a mohawk, gave Him a bozo do, gave Him wings. He took it all in stride and enjoyed my antics. When I rinsed His hair, He reached up and tugged me over His shoulder and sat me in His lap, removed my collar and freed me. I told Him then, as I had before, I would never leave Him.

Thats it for me...there are so many things I could talk about. But this has run on long enough. I can't wait for the rest of the memories. 

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 10:33:59 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Ubara Karanis)

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2005, 10:32:05 PM »   

Sid, I just have to tell You, and I dont care who reads it....

I love you Sis!!! cause aye, we HAVE been through so much..........oh so much......I cant even log all the memories.....

but.......after reading your post.......god woman.......aye, you and I have been here through it all.......

and thank you, for always being my friend *MWAH*

Kar

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2005, 10:34:49 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Ubara Karanis)

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2005, 10:38:25 PM »   

had to add another one that some will like LOL

when Rags and I were planning out this whole pregnancy thing......I was talking to Muse alot in pm........doing the planning etc etc for rp'ing it out........

I about DROPPED out of My chair rt when all of a sudden.........in PUBLIC.............she announces..............TRIPLETS..........we were in the med wagon, but obviously I couldnt say no f**&^%%ing way dude! cause she had already said it............OMG........that woman KILLS me LOL......

THANKS AGAIN SIS!!!!!   

unfortunately, do to rt timing.....and my lack of it, she was not able to be there for the birth of them.......

but SHE is the one behind the whole triplet thing! just for the record!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2005, 10:35:28 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Sidona)

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2005, 11:21:51 PM »   

~grins at Kar~ We been there and back huh? And managed to make it through as better, wiser women with backbones that have been strengthened with steel.  ~hugs the stuffins outta Ya~ Love You too Sis. 

dee's post reminded me of Lili's death as well. It was misreported but I remember how it affected me to my core. Like dee, I was profoundly touched by Her death. I'd never had to deal with something like it before, and I mourned Her for a long long time. Only to be completely surprised to see Her alive and well in camp one day...I was overjoyed. She still calls us the "Four Riders".

Blaze's death was a hard one to deal with as well. From the day I met Him we clicked. We were talking one day and for no reason at all He stood up and walked over, picked me up and planted this big ole kiss on me. I was so embarrassed! His death was one I just did not want to deal with at all. I still have that script.

Just a couple more odd memories that popped up    :D

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2005, 10:36:43 AM »
(originally posted by ~telena~{Sirius})

More memories slowly fill my thoughts.

There was the time that my Cherished gave one of the slaves a baby Kur for a pet and I was frantically whispering to him "um, do You dislike her so?"  ~giggles coz He was so young in Gor then~ 

Then there was the Master that had a pet tharlarion that carried the man around in his mouth playfully, rather than the man riding the beast. 

Then there was the time I got woobie in trouble, coaxing her to paint up my Cherished.

Eeps.

~remembers that death look~

Uhm, and then there was the raid, Master MSR and his raiders from VAL came thundering into MTC, swords waving in the air, and one of them swoops and cuts off Mistress Dark Ravynn's NARDS.  And there was I in the cage suffering the shock of seeing a Mistress with nards and them bouncing all over the ground.  (I think I still have the script of this old raid buried away somewhere.  If I find it I will post it a link to it! ~grins~)

~goes off to think of more -- lots  more~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2005, 10:37:39 AM »
(originally posted by Master Bjorin)

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2005, 10:45:31 PM »   

~walking up and reading the lists of memories everyone leaves behind, having only been around for ............5 years?..........I feel like a newbie yet still, but I pick up the chalk and write~

These are memories I have personally that I would like to share, not everying is directly related to MTC, but most of it is, so here I go

I remember first coming to Gor and joinging HFL, the raiding camp here in WM at the time....the sparring, the raiding, just a bunch of people there to go out, have fun, and liven up E/everyones Gorean experience.  Being taught how to spar by Damora, Kazrak and NightStorm.
    I remember raiding the Fjord and staying WELL AWAY from Nyx while She was swinging those frying pans around, only to steal one that......had My name on it?
    I remember an Assassin named Frost mistaking Me for being a Mark that He had been tracking and trying to kill Me while I was visiting Friends in Chatro......had everything gone as it could have, I would be an invalid right now, if alive at all had it not been for the simple fact that the room I was in only sanctioned Assassin hunts with the Ubars approval, which Frost did not seek, and the rp was nullified.  When He relalized His error, Frost came to make peace with MTC and Myself.  ~grin~ being Me, I graciously accepted the appoligy, ending it off with a comment of " in the future I hope You are more careful in finding out who Your mark is"....or something to that effect.  I just remember being polite in a Sarcastic manor.
    I remember coming to MTC and going through My trial period living in My tent ~chuckles~.  I had read Nomads while I was debating on coming to MTC, and when I took My tp tags I insisted about going through the whole process "by the book"... which involved Me not owning a wagon or any amount of either Kaiila or Bosk until I had earned My courage scar......then the bloody rains came one night before I got My scars and My tent was ripped up and floated away...........I still remember sunai commenting about seeing the tent floating away, all I could do was laugh rt and play at being distraught vt as I had lost the only roof I had over My head.
    I remember just after getting a couple scars under My belt, well on MY cheeks actually not "under My belt" ~grin~, a certain fiesty FW walked by and quietly dropped a scroll into My lap, adn the suprise I got when I read the scroll.  I had been teasing Her as hard as the other Brothers had, although I have been told I was the only one brave enough to pick Her up and toss Her bodily into the river on multiple occasions ~LOL~.
    I remember the afore mentioned Wood Gathering Expidition up north when they were captured by the Panthers, I was barely around for that at all.  As Raz so eloquently put it, it was good rp, emotionaly draining and taxing to a point, but good rp.
    I remember the silly serves I used to do when no one was in camp to serve Me and I was hungry/thirsty, I used to copy the scrips and give them to the trainers asking them to post on the slave chore boards under a "What not to do" heading ~LOL~
    I remember the 2 Women that I had been Intended to but never made it to the FCing with, both of them still good friends of Mine rt to this day.
    I remember a night over a year ago when I returned to Camp after a long sebaticle of needing to "find Myself again", I was trying to ask Lilac if She would be interested in courting Me, adn the way I was playing out the quiet stammering in Camp Lilac called Muse over thinking that I was ill, only for Me to holler at the top of My lungs that I was fine and was just trying to see if Lilac was interested in courting Me...........gawd that was funny.
    Most importantly of all I remember a few months back when Lilac and I finally got FC'd, that is a night I will not forget.........even if most of the Male guests had loaded crossbows pointed at My back durring the ceremony ~LMAO~.
    There is more that I am forgetting I know, but these are what stick out most in My mind.
Bjorin 

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2005, 10:38:30 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Snickers)

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2005, 01:14:04 AM »   

there are so many good memories that I have.  I remember when I first came to Gor, I went by Snickers and no one knew if I was Male or Female.  so most of the slaves said "greetings Master/Mistress"  at that time it was funny.  I also remember that it was NS that had suggested placing Lady infront of Snickers.  the first gor room I had went into was right here at Tuchuk before Ragnar was Ubar here.  I did not even join then.  but I did join VAL under MSR.  that was very interesting.  I ended p back here and when I had heard MSR was leaving I was thinking at that time of actually giving into and giving Him His wish of knowing if all FW's had hairy legs.  I did not but he did say that I would not have to worry about getting a collar from Him but He did not know about all the other FMs that was there.

one sad memory I have is when I had heard that Blaze had died.  I was very sad about that for I had grown close to Him.  heck I had even met Him in person.  after that whenever I saw Him in the room I always said "Tal "Giant" Bro"

I have had alot of fun since I came to or back almost 9 uears ago.  dang the time flies by fast.

I also remember when dee was Jac before she had submitted 

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2005, 10:53:23 AM »
(originally posted by Master Raz on another thread, hopefully Master will not mind that it has been bumped here to save)

Advice for Everyone
« on: April 09, 2005, 11:34:23 PM »   

In memoriam of My Brother Sandar, memories were shared and my memory of Sandar is what shaped me as a newbie and perhaps it will help shape many of you.  The Ubar has asked that this great advice be shared for all to know and perhaps understand.  My love of family knows no bounds and it is because of Brothers like RAGNAR and Sandar and others that have enlightened me and taught me.  Hopefully, it will teach some of you.  These are my words shared in camp.  I hope you take the time to read and think on the advice Sandar gave me.

"There was a time when we are all new to Gor. I started on Webmaze in Smoke's Tower before I was invited to Gor and trickled down to MTC just as the camp was filling up with members. Believe it or not, I was as new to the whole Gor thing as a civilian is to first joining the military. I didnt read the webpage or a book. I came in as, *grins and laughs* as a dragon, yeah, I know funny. I was instructed in PM by KS at the time about Gor and what did and did not exist, and a dragon certainly did not. But he played along and I returned this time as a man. The first name was Skald, didnt like that so adopted the name Sandtiger. Some of you may know already who I was and some may not. I was quickly taken under the wings RAGNAR, Red Baron, First Knight, and of course our beloved Sandar. RAGNAR at the time showed me how to fight, Red Baron showed me patience and First Knight showed me how to laugh. Sandar showed me how to be a Gorean. I could always rely upon these four Brothers for anything and they taught me well. I had many many conversations with Sandar. Roleplay isnt what stands out in my mind with Sandar. It was our talks.

One in particular was on the whole Mastery thing. I say thing because at the time, I simply couldnt quite get a grasp on it. Perhaps it just wasnt my thing and I fought with this turmoil for quite a long time. Thinking that perhaps Gor was not meant for me. Sandar and I talked forever and a day on my doubts. There was a time when I was on watch as Gatekeeper when Sandar strode up and looked across the plains with me and smiled. He could tell still I had doubts and he said to me that night. "It is good to be a Gorean. It is even better to be Tuchuk." I smiled and saluted him and he leaned over to whisper something I shall never forget and to this day I still use. He knew I understood Bushido and filial duty and honor and the actual definition of Master and what he said put everything into perspective for me and I had a moment of illumination that night. "To be a Master of anything Bro, you should first understand yourself and in turn, Master yourself. When you understand that, everything will be easy for you."

No truer words could have been said by anyone. I took it to heart and in my eyes Sandar spoke with more wisdom than I had seen throughout all of Gor. That was all it took. From that moment I watched. I was quiet like my Brothers. I learned from watching. I took notes on notepads. I watched everyones behaviors in various situations. I watched how everyone roleplayed. I refined what I could and when I had questions I turned to talk to Sandar and he explained everything. From the burning belly of a slave to why it would be funny as hell to push First Knights wagon into the river, which everyone got a hoot out of. Sandar is my Brother. He will always be my Brother. To me, he is not gone. Everytime I look across Gor or everytime I talk to a newbie or everytime I say "To be a master, you must first master yourself", Sandar is there. He put Gor in a new light for me. And I am who I am because of Brothers like Sandar. Those who took the time to listen and teach and explain. I wouldnt be here without all my Brothers and without Sandar's guidance.

That is what I remember about Sandar. He was a friend, a teacher, a Gorean, a Tuchuk and most importantly to me, My Brother."

Mastery is not about commanding and giving orders, but also listening and understanding everyone.  Take the time that Sandar took for me to teach the new.  Ask the questions I asked if you do not know.  And always remember Sandars words as I always repeat them myself. 

"In order to be a Master, you must first Master yourself."

Raziel 

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2005, 01:41:16 PM »
the memories that chanz holds are still very new.. as she has only been in this home amost a year now.. (includin her away time)

when chanz first entered this camp with the ~o~ behind her name she had the pleasure of meetin our Ubar first and watched for only a very short time in that first visit she was able to speak with this wonderfull Man and knew then and there this is where she wanted to belong he did permit her to submit . her next memmory is one of rpin paintin with a FW and her sisters a Masters wagon to look like it was on fire.. lots of gigglin and fun was had that day.. then the junior terror /picasso did also aid in the paintinof a few others.. *grin*.. it seems that chanz was the only one who was not dressed down for these events but she did confess to the Ubar of her inclussions in them after her sisters wouldn't talk to her for awhile.. *don't like not bein able to talk*...
One of the best an my funniest memmory was bein allowed to atend a festivale and seein Master Ubar in the fountain and watchin coloured bubbles float up and around the camp seein other Masters. fall over from the odur.

chanz does have others like with her sister bear and the grey hump thing but that one she will keep to her self for a while... *winkin over to her sis*.

chanz thanks each day as it comes for this home and F/family they have keep her sane in some very tryin times and helped her much in her r/t situations. when ever she has felt blue there is always someone here she can speak with an they always put her to work knowin this is what she needs. it is funny how the Masters an Mistresses always know what is best for a girl better then she knows her self..

*blowin kisses all around* leavin a bag of sweets and chocolates below the boards for who ever would like some.. then skippin off to seek her chores once again..
duckie rules

Offline Nicolas Tabar

• Everywhere I go I am an outsider, yet I fit in
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2005, 12:00:32 PM »
and now I feel even younger than most out there..... My memories are only from the last year roughly....  I swear thoug h, that I will never forget My first night in MTC, I come in.... look around, am welcomed....  and begin to greet in return...  well.... things were going fine until I got to Ubar, I was ust trying to be polite, and show some respect and I said " Greetings Master Ubar "  well, let Me tell Y/you I got some funny looks from that one... and I seem to remember getting more than a few PM's asking whether or not I was getting ready to beg for collar or not...

as Me and some friends RT would say.... that was a "Less than Brilliant moment.."

and then another memory, is of a raid at one point, I was still  "~tp" and I wasnt sure what to do, so I grab a bow, and as the med wagon gets overturned, and Ubar crawls out of it....  I stand there, back against the wagon, doing My best to help protect the Ubar....  that was a kick....
Follow the white rabbit

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2006, 04:40:51 PM »
~bumps this~

I think we need some good vibes in MTC.  Let's keep those good memories comin'!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?