Author Topic: What Dragon Spirit are You?  (Read 4401 times)

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
Re: What Dragon Spirit are You?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 06:15:05 AM »
Black Dragon.

You have the spirit of a Black Dragon. You like to be active, but you often feel empty and alone. But you take those and turn them into hate and aggresion. Sometimes you have a temper problem. You often are social, but hide behind it. You are a whole different person behind it, but let no one get close enough to find that person, however you despise being told what to do. You like to always be free to do what you wish though.

lotusd

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 10:13:13 AM »
Blue Dragon. You have the spirit of a Blue Dragon, you are in simple words unsure. You know you can do things, but do not apply yourself. You often hang out with friends, or other people, but go along with whatever they do. You don't like to interfere, you fear your abilities. You feel alone, but feel it's better that way.You at times feel at war within yourself, you see your problem, but feel surround by your own layers to do anything about it. You are very loyal to your friends, most of them you have never met (internet friends, games, etc.) And have a love for art, helps you through tough<br>timesm and lets you express yourself, where words fail.

Offline Aeryon

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2005, 10:42:28 AM »
My My My... isn't this frightening....

Gold Dragon. You have the spirit of a Gold Dragon. You are very prideful of yourself and friends. You stand by everything you say. If you had to you'd fight, more for a friend than yourself. You know you are well liked, but feel differently than everyone else.You like to make things, sometimes to express yourself, etc. But are good at creating.

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2005, 10:45:09 AM »
You know, looking over this thread, I am going to have to say that it is VERY Scary, that There are only Three Gold Dragon thus far, Me, Aeryon and Ubar.

:-\

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 02:01:18 PM »
hmmm is only three black also.. that would be Master Raz. and my sister an myself.. *grins an scoots away from the red one.. talena..* gigglin as she runs to hide again*
duckie rules

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 09:48:10 PM »
Earth Dragon. You have the spirit of a Earth Dragon (most times green). You love nature, and peace above all. You are very loyal to anything close to you. You do not like to follow or be a follower, yet respect all those who are. You treat others with respect, but mostly like to do your own thing. You love the beauty of the Earth, nature, etc. Not into big crowds, but do like to be with a small group of friends, now and again. Sometimes unsure of yourself, and doubt your feelings, but are loyal to those that you have.

oh that is so very true on it.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2005, 09:13:01 AM »
Red Dragon. You have the spirit of a Red Dragon. You like to be with friends, you like to be social. You are often the "life of the party" sometimes conceted. But you are loving, yet do not show it. You need as much social contact as you can handle.
You take pride in yourself and love the beauty of things. You always speak your mind, whether your opinion is wanted or not
hrmmmm....well...besides being social...yeah....that fits..~chuckles and slinks back to rt~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2005, 02:23:22 PM »

Blue Dragon. You have the spirit of a Blue Dragon, you are in simple words unsure. You know you can do things, but do not apply yourself. You often hang out with friends, or other people, but go along with whatever they do. You don't like to interfere, you fear your abilities. You feel alone, but feel it's better that way.You at times feel at war within yourself, you see your problem, but feel surround by your own layers to do anything about it. You are very loyal to your friends, most of them you have never met (internet friends, games, etc.) And have a love for art, helps you through tough timesm and lets you express yourself, where words fail

Offline Kerra

• Let's Get Wild
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2005, 10:04:29 AM »
Heyyyyyyyyy I got a Gold dragon as well....  ;D

Gold Dragon. You have the spirit of a Gold Dragon. You are very prideful of yourself and friends. You stand by everything you say. If you had to you'd fight, more for a friend than yourself. You know you are well liked, but feel differently than everyone else.You like to make things, sometimes to express yourself, etc. But are good at creating.

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2005, 03:35:04 PM »
 ;D Oh so does that mean Your going to come play with Me Ubar and Aeryon? hehehe  ::) :-*

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Yetu

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2005, 06:07:14 AM »

Blue Dragon.

You have the spirit of a Blue Dragon, you are in simple words unsure. You know you can do things, but do not apply yourself. You often hang out with friends, or other people,but go along with whatever they do. You don't like to interfere, you fear your abilities. You feel alone, but feel it's better that way.You at times feel at war within yourself, you see your problem, but feel surround by your own layers to do anything about it. You are very loyal to your friends, most of them you have never met (internet friends, games, etc.) And have a love for art, helps you through tough times and lets you express yourself, where words fail
http://quizilla.com/users/Dragonnis/quizzes/What%20Dragon%20Spirit%20Resides%20in%20You%3F/
What Dragon Spirit Resides in You?
brought to you by http://quizilla.com Quizilla

now I have a question.... how is it that they are able to get things like this so close to how most of U/us actually are??? this describes Me to a "T"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 06:15:02 AM by Yetu »