Author Topic: Grabs My SPEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 922 times)

Offline Huntress

Well....

On the work front what I figured was going to happen the last few months has happened...

Yes, as of 5-31-08  I am DOWNSIZED.....

The company no longer needs the position I have, blah blah blah.....

Gee, isn't it a good thing I saw this coming, and have two possible job offers in waiting in the wings......

Ubar, would You kindly behead the bitch that is My boss presently.. An , an.....  Can We put her f----ingggg head on a pike in camp??? * crinkles ma nose at Ya*....

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Nexhias

Re: Grabs My SPEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 07:56:33 PM »
Ah hell hon-- I'm sorry to hear it.  The loss, however, is theirs, ultimately.  -Hugs!-  Things are going to keep on the up and up for ya, I have no doubt! 

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 12:34:13 AM »
Would it not be more fun and last longer to simply strip her, beat her, place her at your feet to do it all over again whenever you wish?

::)

It saddens me to hear of this sis. Hopefully all will work out well for you. On the plus side.... perhaps my sis will be able to attend the gathering?  :)

;) :-*

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear that and my heart goes out to You... I've been out of work since November and if I dont find something soon it's really going to start to pinch.

Good luck on possible other job(s)!
My fingers will be tightly crossed for you.