Author Topic: ...mi vida loca...  (Read 5938 times)

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
Re: ...mi vida loca...
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 02:09:50 PM »
Momma!

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 02:11:33 PM »
congratulations deeeeeeeeeeeee-mon... and yea, 9th graders are interesting...

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 02:13:06 PM »
I was a 9th grader once upon a time.

like in '93 lol.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 02:38:15 PM »
same here, but it was in the mid 80's... ~cries~ damn you...

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 02:56:42 PM »
umm Teggie..You ronly 3 months younger than Me...hwo could You have been in 9th grade in '93 and Me only in 8th? *LOL* damn..oh yeah..I forgot..I fluncked kindergarten....

LM

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006, 03:08:26 PM »
well, I'm slightly tired. Lol I'm class of '97.  -rubs forehead as I try to do math an it isn't working-
I'm guessing I'd be in 9th in '93.

hell I don't know anymore. LOL

Offline sassycubbie

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 03:09:28 PM »
yaaaaa!!! i told ya sister mine you would get that job and not to worry now ya get to have fun !!! oh yeah i forgot i though school was hell LOL

love ya baby

arisha

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 03:58:36 PM »
*L* see Your right..I was class of '98...being a Decmember baby sucks sometimes.

LM

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 04:00:52 PM »
~grins at the "Momma" -- slides a "hot" in front of it and preens~

Yay, Mistress and I are going to school together! ~grinning~  Now if only I taught Adult Ed!

~big hugs to the *ancient* Taryn (As if.  you don't have THAT much grey hair!) and my hooky-playing sister~

I'm actually having a good old time with Mom-Mom.  We're playing "beauty shop."  I've clipped her nails and done her hair.  She's one happy grandmother. *beams*
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 07:06:57 AM by ~ delilah ~ {K} »

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 04:10:23 PM »
*grins* that's awesome sweetie...keep Her busy and she'll stay one happy old lady *S* and I'm going in for Early Childhood Education...2 year diploma program...I'll come out of it able to to teach the wee ones up to pre-kindergarten or as a Teacher's aide for kindergarten etc..

LM

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 07:18:33 AM »
Early Education teachers are a special breed.  I'm much better with older kids -- the older, the better.  Even Middle Schoolers are a strange, mysterious entity to me... *LOL*

I've just gotten word on my grandfather.  He just came out of the Heart Cath lab.  They sent a balloon into his heart and cleared two minor blockages.  He didn't need further stints.  At the moment, he is very groggy and being let sleep.  He should be home by 1 p.m. tomorrow.

I'm holding up okay, I suppose. 

Last evening, my friend, April, drove nearly an hour to come help me with my grandmother.  We actually had a mini-party and invited my mother.  Oven pizza and mini eggrolls, chips and salsa, strawberry daiquiris.  (Obviously my six-year-old and my grandmother did not partake of the drinks. *G*)  Mom got mellow and started giggling.  April got flushed and silly.  It was a blast.

So why, when I never got a buzz, am I hung over this morning? ~cries~

And despite the good food, the fun, the manicure and the hair-do, my grandmother still refused to go to bed until 3 a.m.  She didn't believe it was as late as it was, and she refused to get in her pajamas. April eventually just dragged her to the bedroom, fully clothed, sat her down, yanked off her shoes, tipped her over, tucked her in, and said, "Good niiiiiight, Mom-Mom!"  *LOL*

Six short hours later, and me with a crick in my neck from the recliner in which I slept, April has gone home, Mom-Mom is toddling around, kiddo is bored to tears, and my head is KILLING me... But I'm alive!  I will make it!

Especially since I have April's borrowed laptop...  I can sit at the kitchen table and see the whole house from here... I can keep an eye on EVERYTHING this way. 

I need coffee... ~heads upstairs to drag the coffee machine down~
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 07:21:47 AM by ~ delilah ~ {K} »

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 03:06:57 PM »
~hugs to my a-s~ 

Congrats on the job and i am keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers...

Love you....

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 05:47:54 PM »
Managed to get Mom-Mom showered and changed into clean clothes.  That's actually a major accomplishment with an Alzheimer's patient... She ate a good dinner, and she feels better now that I've given her some Advil for her headache. 

We've been watching CMT all day because she loves Country music.  That's been driving me slightly batty.  ~grinning~  Then one of my friends called and ... stopped herself mid-sentence to say, "Heather, is that Country music in the background?!"

"Yes, Ele."

"Are you okay?"

~giggling~ 

Anyway, Mom is going to stay with Mom-Mom tonight so that I can get more than 4 hours of sleep, and I don't think I can manage Camp tonight.  I'm about to dieeeeee... As soon as she gets here, I'm going to go face-down...

Love you guys.... I so appreciate your thoughts, prayers, candles, advice, and humor... ~hugs~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 08:36:19 PM »
*pipes up*

get Mom-Mom a bubble gun!

*grins soft*.. practice and learn deeeeeeelicious.. . we did tell you that you get to take care of woobie in her old age .. uh.. didn't we??

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

kelsey

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 03:52:58 PM »
Cangratualtions dee-mon...*g*