Author Topic: ...My crazy schedule...  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
...My crazy schedule...
« on: October 18, 2006, 03:36:20 PM »
No, this isn't one of those "why I won't be around much" posts!  I just want to explain why I've been so scattered, lately.

I begin my work day at 7:30 a.m.   The final bell rings at 2:30 p.m., but I usually don't get home before 6 p.m. due to grading, lesson planning, extracurricular activities, and after-school tutoring. On Mondays and Wednesdays, I now coach a Ladies Drill Team (Think: Step Dancing meets the Pom-Pom Squad) until 4:00 p.m.  On Tuesdays, I have a belly dance class from 4-5ish.  On Thursdays, kiddo and I take horseback riding lessons (and I will probably be buying my lesson horse, soon).  Fridays are usually reserved for tutoring failing students.  I manage to grade during my planning periods and before I leave school -- though I am badly behind at the moment.  (I work enough, and I refuse to take my grading home with me!  Nevertheless, most nights find me sitting at the computer, typing up worksheets and tests.) Add to this my responsibilities as a mother, wife, and care provider for aging family members; season with weekend family outings; and stir in the fact that I would like to buy a house -- and you have a fabulous recipe for an impending nervous breakdown. LOL

Camp is my respite, my mental break.  Unfortunately, my circuits are usually blown by the time I GET to camp, so the typos and lapses in coherance abound.  Please bear with me.  It's a ditzy dee or none at all, right now. ~hugs and kisses~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: ...My crazy schedule...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 04:44:16 PM »
oh... faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous...

::)
 ;)
 :D
 :-*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 06:35:47 PM »
~ponders hurting someone now for that fabulous, but thinks better~

dee, things will run more smoothly given time... ~hugggggggggggggles~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 02:33:48 PM »
*slips you a big cool smurf on the beach*
if ya gonna be faaaaaaabulous... go full goose bozo!

LOL

love you!
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

kelsey

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 02:59:49 PM »
kinda likes ditzy dee....*scrams*

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 05:20:21 PM »
want to borrow some of the duckie time sis... *grins*.. leavin ya a bussel of larmas.. cause you might need em yet.. ** just huck em at the heads of those who just don't get it... no wait thats to keep the healers away.. *** shrugs her shoulders an just sighs..*** oh well they should still work... lol

hugs ya tight.. you will be fine.. i have faith in ya lots..

chanz...
duckie rules

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 07:52:40 PM »
even if its ditzy dee we see, we simply love to see your smiling face.
chiana {M}