Author Topic: update on kadi  (Read 895 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
update on kadi
« on: October 25, 2006, 06:00:30 PM »
as of this time kadi has about 20 tumors in her neck yet again, this time they are on both sides, the docs do not want to do another op so will more then likely be radio or chemo, kadi is in a lot of pain with this as five of the tumors are in the scar from the last lot, she has doubled up on painkillers and diazpam to try and keep most of the pain at bay, she hopes that you will all forgive her any mistakes at this time

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: update on kadi
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 07:00:20 PM »
kadi is, as always, in thoughts and prayers. hang tough as i know a girl can. keep on them to get a girl treated.

*huggers*
 :-*

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 09:09:37 PM »
*jsut huggels Mine cuz she knwos I am ALWAYS thinking of her*

love you My kadi

LM

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 04:21:32 PM »
kadi will be speading less time in camp for a while she will be doing a lot of running backwards and forewards to two differant hospitals for next few weeks, she is not sure when all this will start but has been told within next two weeks, she will keep her family always in her throughts she loves you all

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 01:18:41 AM »
kadi is also loved!!!

i understand kadi... do whatmust be done. we shall be here for a girl.

*Huggers* KOTC

:'(