Author Topic: Update On Me  (Read 2387 times)

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
Update On Me
« on: May 14, 2007, 09:17:53 PM »
Alright everyone...update on the latest...boys room finally done..me and mom painted it and got everything moved in..i'm still on the futon but its getting done..bathroom is almost done but we just found a leak..this so sucks..lol...am still connectionless due to computer not hooked up but hey i got a roof and a car thus far and alls well on the front...wanted ya'll to know i miss you and love ya'll and am still very much here...am looking forward to being back..handing out love and snuggles to everyone..keep the home fires burning for me..will be riding into camp soon..-licks and poofs-
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Update On Me
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 12:29:57 AM »
WOO HOOO!!!  :-* ;) :D

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 07:05:00 AM »
You're getting there!  That's awesome - things are looking up! -huggers- I miss you, you Pale Bitch. You are very much loved!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 08:29:04 AM »
Yay!  We'll get you back soon!  Woot!

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 10:44:53 AM »
i miss You too Mistress!
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 10:45:29 AM »
note to self: dont tell the Cranky One how much She is missed *grins and scampers*
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Arlon

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 11:08:16 AM »
YAY!BOut time, You've been sorely missed around here! Hope to see Ya soon....

Offline Sahara

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 12:11:45 PM »
You are SO very missed!  I'll keep tryin' to call until SOMEONE picks up the phone.

Love ya!

Offline Krul

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 02:34:27 PM »
You there now ...*S*

Krul

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 04:49:09 PM »
~leaves a snug or two~

have missed Ya...after all...NoOne makes fun of the blonde, quite like You~lol

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 11:21:32 PM »
Alright lets see....recent doings as they stand now...bathrooms pretty much done..but my room is not..hell its not even started..-le sigh-..not even going into why it's not..its not pretty..am starting to have shades of "harry potter" here..but at least i am not locked in the cupboard under the stairs..lmao...bad news..i am 80% likely to lose my phone line/number because parents can not afford to continue to pay for it even though it has not been plugged into a damn phone or used for over two months now etc...so even if i get back online it might be sharing their damn phone line..-screams and buries face into pillow to hide the noise-...anyways...things have slowed down in the divorce settlement area as well but at least I am legally a Patterson once more..-does the happy dance-..even if chiana thinks it makes Me sound like a General..lmao..just call Me General Pale One..lmao..anyways..I miss the lot of you more than you know..you have no ideas...not just the moments online but the times on messengers and the phone..the letters..gods..write Me people..I'm dying for news..laughter..a bit of the really real world..lol..I miss My family out here/there/everywhere...talk about an extended family..shit there way I talk about ya'll you'd think I am related to half the populace of the world..lol..anyways..am saying up pennies to try and pay back Sah for anything I can for the Gathering since I am so broke I can't even pay attention currently..and pondering the home liposuction kit to see if I can actually get into a bathing suit..so if nothing else you will all see Me in july..lol..so for now..know I am thinking of you all..some of you are in My heart and others..in My dreams..and one of you still wrapped around My ring finger..and now I slink off to go watch shadow of the vampire and suck down a vicodin for the third time today and count the weeks till the Gathering..-blows kisses and scuttles off-
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline Sahara

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 11:32:11 PM »
I'll call!!! I swear!!!!  I miss ya and no worries...just plan on having a good time.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 11:39:23 PM »
 :-* ;)

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 04:22:56 PM »
hrm - my maiden name is Patterson  ;)
~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 06:42:26 PM »
oh geez... please tell me none of you have had relatives in the state of california, in the orange county area, because if you did or do, my parents more than likely went to school with a few of them, and my sister and I grew up with the younger ones... ~cackles~

Anyways, I am working on a letter, since more than likely unless by a miracle, like the new cell phone we are going to be getting next month arrives early, we have little to no minutes left on our cell phone.. so for now, no calls to you... unless of course, that miracle happens