Author Topic: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU  (Read 36298 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2013, 01:33:48 PM »
that is a good sign...... hang in there woobie....we are here for you and   Rags...our prayers and thoughts are with you...call us if you need anything...

love You guys....

NS and flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2013, 01:50:50 PM »
-bunny snuffles and slobber kisses-

Sounds like a good day beautiful!

Here's to tomorrow being even better

Love to you both. Always.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

kiahMTC

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2013, 02:09:28 PM »
i'm glad you got those precious moments that mean so very much.
thank you for sharing them with us here.
prayers remain just as strong.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
All Positive things.   Prayers are going to continue.  And GOOD.  His Doc Babe wants files... Guess they don't like being checked up on do they.  Hold their feet to the coals on that Woobie.  Dr. Babe has been with you guys long enough to know how he is and who he is.   
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2013, 03:54:36 PM »
Terrific news, woobie!  I am so glad to hear he is able to breathe on his own even for that short of time, and that he wiggled his head in response to you "messing up" his hair!  You both are continuing to be in our thoughts and prayers.  He is a fighter, and he will continue to be one!

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2013, 04:14:41 PM »
...*Hugs*  woobie...you be the best mate for Rags.  I am sure that when you are in his room he is pleased, and comforted.  Do keep letting Him know of all of us who are praying for Him to get back to his Home, and to your r/t side.  I am sure that you will enjoy when he returns to the bed you share with Him...and snuggle together.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »
Medi, I swear to God, I will never complain ever again that he squashes me up and hugs me like a pillow till I can't breathe! 
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2013, 06:04:32 PM »
*Hugs you close*   Aye, woobiness...and I am sure that you won't mind when He snores...I pray that He will be home with you soon, and that He will be His ornery self.

Let him know that I think I have my new 'system' for the football pool in place...I will knock him off the Pedestal He has held for so many years...*S*

Take care, Sis...you are the best, and He knows that more than anyone else...and all of us here know it, too.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2013, 08:05:40 PM »
Thats our Ubar!!.......-smiles-

He'll be kickin ass in no time. for sure!

;D
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2013, 09:21:26 PM »
I hate my work somedays!!  It keeps me from checking this thread and updated as much as I want to be.  (On that note, THANK YOU Sarant!!  for the texts and keeping me informed!)

woobie...........He's lucky to have you and we are lucky that you are there to take such good care of him as you are.  Thank you so much for the continued updates and thoughts and prayers still to you both.

Offline Serinna

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2013, 08:20:15 AM »
now dammit. what did I tell You I would do if You got sick again? do You remember? dont make Me... You need to get back to Your cantankerous ol' Self and quit makin woobs worry.

I know I havent been around much. both of My computers are being shitheads and not letting Me into any of the chatrooms... well I can get it, but I all I get is white screen. its a serious pain in the ass... but I am still around and always checkin the boards to see how Everyone is doing.
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2013, 12:47:44 PM »
woob, VERY wonderful news. I knew the Old Coot (said with all due respect as I do not want him ripping my head off and using it to knock down the empty paga botas) would come around slowly but surely.

On a serious note, it is good that Rag is breathing on his own. Prayers still being sent up until he is back on his dais and ruling with an iron foot.
OOC - Rick

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 03:37:11 PM »
Well today is a lovely day!

I called to check on Scott before I went to work and they said he was about the same. Okay that's better than worse. Around 2 my phone rang and I saw the number and dreaded answering, but I did.

They decided to take him off the breathing machine and take out the ventilator tube. They also started weaning him off the BP meds that were making it stay UP .  I asked why and they said because he is breathing well enough on his own, and we did dialysis and his BP stayed up at the borderline good level, so we are gonna let him see how he does without the extra meds. We are leaving him on all his usual heart meds that he has been on for years. Okay..

I really did not know what to expect when I got there. When I did, my hands were cold because it has been freakin' snowing here...and I touched his shoulder and said his name and his eyes flew open trying to focus, though they are still having difficulty doing that.

The nurse came in and said..try to get him to squeeze your hand. She had gotten to open his eyes but he wouldn't squeeze her hand. They are weaning him off the sedation too..and wanted to see where that was going. I asked him to please squeeze my hand and he did. very hard. I told him he didn't have to break it, that I got it.. LOLOLOL

They still have him restrained because he wants to yank out tubes. but he tried to growl at me. I said yeah yeah, growl, I love you too...I made him more signs and even one with a dinosaur that said RAWWWR that means I love you in dinosaur.

any way, I needed this sort of special today.
lets hope tomorrow is just as beautiful

love woobie

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2013, 04:24:18 PM »
YAY!!

that is the BESTest news!! He keeps improving at this rate, He'll be slinging bed pans and bellowing at the nurses in no time :)

-wraps your hands in bubble wrap for the next visit-

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2013, 05:46:57 PM »
It's snowing there today and you had the most wonderful beautiful day any person could ever hope for.  I am so glad that he is doing better, woobie!  Even though he is definitely going to be pissed off about the restraints when he is fully cognitive of them.  But his eyes flying open and him nearly breaking your hand is the best news I have heard in a long time!