Author Topic: update  (Read 1622 times)

Offline silver

update
« on: July 21, 2005, 11:57:15 AM »
itried to get on last night by my connection just wasnt doing what i wanted.

anyways i spoke with my Master last and He said that things are up in the air on His deployment. If he has to go its in October it looks like but also said that it looks like He may not have to go with them. some things are affecting it.
anyways He is also working on getting his phone back on so he can return soon.
He misses everyone.

i have not been around as i have been going to specilasists.
they have found out that the pain is becuase my left ovary is sunk down towards my back and this causing the pain. they dont think its anything that can cause long term damange or anything. and they are not sure they want to go in and take it out. so i am fighting with then not wanting to live in pain all the time.
so between trying to get the job started and this going on things just are a bit to stressful and if i come in im afraid i wont be able to how i should be so im trying to take care of somethings before i do come in.

i miss everyone and will be back home soon!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: update
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 12:11:06 PM »
i am very happy to hear it was naught cancer!!! naturally you still have some hurddles to clear, but ruling out cancer was a very important first lap.

rt does come first so do tend to matters at hand and do naught worry about camp. MTC has been around for years and will still be around when you are able to rejoin us.

you and your Master are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

:-* ;)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 03:04:55 PM »
*gives you a big ole hug*

glad it wasn't cancer.. but still keeping you in thoughts and prayers.. and your Master too..

~woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Yahira

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 03:12:38 PM »
~hugs~  As always, if I can help, let me know, hon..   ;)

Offline silver

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 05:37:13 PM »
Thank You Master Ubar and woobie...i am truely glad for once to have a home that understands and isnt upset about someone being gone.

yaya i do thank you for everything you gave me a lot to think on and many questions to ask my Dr and that spooked Her*chuckles*
but they seemed to be the right ones cause she was gonna stop testing till i started asking more questions....