Author Topic: up date  (Read 1625 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
up date
« on: March 29, 2010, 11:09:29 AM »
i have had the flu this past week feeling better now...

i go in for surgray on weds.. curpl tunnel on my left hand and then a week or so after that they are going to do my right hand as well...

the week after weds they are having me come in and do a sleep test...and will know more about that after the frist test is done.. (( told them i did not need the test.. that i did have problems sleeping but they said i had to take the test anyways))

i will try to come into camp tonight

thank you my family for being here .... you are all the best  and i am proud call you all my friends and family...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: up date
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 01:08:58 PM »
Hope you get to feeling better real soon flame.

Raz

rep

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 02:48:07 PM »
kiah will be thinking of you sis

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 04:54:21 PM »
wishes you a quick recovery sis xxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 04:59:11 PM »
I hope you feel better darlin!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 05:32:41 PM »
~snugs you up tight~

thinking about you beautiful...and praying for a quick recovery~s

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 06:01:07 PM »
thank You all for your thoughts and prayers.. hugs all of you.. lots of hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 06:01:38 PM »
Hope you feel better soon and continue to get better  -smiles-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 06:15:14 PM »
I hope you gain a speedy recovery flame. will be thinking of you..-hug-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

ndndancer

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »
well wishes for a speedy recovery flame....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 09:30:50 PM »
Do as your Mistress commands and the Dr's advise and all will be well.

:-*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 08:45:56 AM »
flame, I am sending you a ton of huggles and kisses and well wishes that the surgeries go well and things will finally stop putting you in pain.. As I may have told you before, Ray has gone through what you are about to and he healed quickly, then again, he is a mutant... ~laughs~ One of these days I will explain to you about that, and I believe you will get a kick out of it...

As for the sleep study, yeah, they will take your word about you knowing you haven't been sleeping, but they need to do the test, so they can prove to the insurance company, who pays for the procedure, that they did things correctly and that nothing else is going on that could be causing the sleeping problems..

Know that Ray and I are thinking of you during these upcoming dates, and will be sending you tons of loves, huggles and kisses as well as thoughts and prayers that things get done quickly and your recovery is just as quick.. ~hugggggggggggggggggggggggggles~ Love ya beautiful flame!

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 05:35:39 PM »
flame is home and doing well.  Her hand is all bandaged up and still numb, tho the Dr. has said she can type on the computer as soon as she feels up to it.

We thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 06:08:36 PM »
I am glad to hear that this first surgery went well.. Tell her to spend the next day or two resting, because once that hand returns the feeling, it's going to hurt like the dickens... Though Ray had the xylocaine drip going for 3 days after each surgery, which did help immensely, but the only drawback was that he didn't sleep for those 3 days... ~laughs~

But then again, as I have said before he's a mutant, meaning if he cuts his arm and severs the nerves on one side of his hand, a normal person would lose all movement and feeling on the side affected... Ray will not lose any feeling, seems he's double wired... So if he severs the right side of his right arm that nerves that control his thumb, index finger and half of his middle finger, the opposite nerve cluster will kick in and keep the feeling alive, as well as movement...

So just take care of yourself for the next few days, relax and enjoy the small vacation and if you do go back to typing, I ask that if it starts to hurt, stop and rest... As I am sure you don't want any complications to arise, if you can help it... ~sends you tons of hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggles and kissssssssssssssssssssssssses~ Love ya beautiful flame, Ray and I have you in our thoughts and prayers...

ndndancer

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 06:53:47 PM »
yay!  *hopes da flame has drugs for when the good stuff wears off*