Author Topic: Muse  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: Muse
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 02:12:25 PM »
watchin as her sisters scramble.. she smiles softly.. and leaves a small note at the bottom of the lists.. Mistress please take care get better soon... chanz will watch over your girls... **cuase she knows just what kinda trouble they can get into with out you there... giggles**... an an an.. ** just kidding**.. please listen to Master cause you know he only is concerned for your well being....

***slippin into ooc an if i see you butt on line i am gonna sooooo tell on you.. ***..

leaves hugs an lots of warm towels as Master suggested...

chanz to concerned an worried duckie
duckie rules

Offline Sahara

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 07:35:15 PM »
Sis, please take care of Yourself.  Being stubborn gets You nowhere but in more trouble. Rest well and return to us healthy and well when Your body's ready (and when Grumpy's not gonna kick Ya butt n' kill the puter). 

Love Ya lots, Sis!
Sah

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 04:17:41 PM »
Mistress, You better take care of Yourself because ----------------------------------- well because, if You don't, we might all have to come and make sure You do...............

~giggling~

~hugs and kisses~

i hope You feel better soon!!

~talena

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 08:49:29 PM »
Love you, Mistress... You'd better take care of yourself, 'cause you only get ONE you!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?