Author Topic: Sunday  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Sunday
« on: June 14, 2007, 09:12:06 PM »
This past Sunday, I was at my parents house.  They decided to take the motorcycle down the street to Lowes.  I get a call 15 minutes later.  My father says they were just in an accident and to get there quickly.

Yeah, my heart dropped.  Motorcycle with no helmets and my mom is a small fagile lil oriental lady.

It wasnt a good site.  Some idiot, slammed his brakes on in front of my parents and caused my father to try and correct and brake but nothing...then the fucker sped off. 

She had surgery that night, my father was release later that night for road rash and just bruising.  My mom, broke her arm at the elbow and a whole the side of a computer mouse on her arm to the bone.  The fibula and tibia were both broken just above her ankle, nearly a compound fracture because of some stupid amatuer first responder lifted her leg without supporting her ankle.  Stupid fuck, yeah I said a few things to him after the ambulance left.

I have been in the hospital with my mom since Sunday.  She comes home tomorrow.  All week, barely 2 hours of sleep a night and working as well....Im not too happy with people.  Food?  What?  Once this week and finally lunch today.  Add that to my going to qualify with my handgun, btw, I pulled the highest score out of the whole company, my first time out no practice because we ran out of ammo because some mouth run off thought he was Mr. Badass, had to try 3 times and used all the ammo for practice.  Whatever fuck him.  I did ok this week.  I am exhausted though and I am happy my mother is ok and nothing internal wrong with either of my parents. 

But...

Woe is he who caused the accident, and Im dead serious.  He better not be found by the police or other witnesses.  He will spend time in the hospital.  Lots of it.

Raz

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
Re: Sunday
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 09:27:45 PM »
sorry about You Mom, Master, sends warm wishes for a speedy recovery.
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 10:38:22 PM »
will keep Your Mom in my prayers Master :'(
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline sareem{MTC}

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 11:54:37 PM »
Master...sareem is so very sorry to hear about Your Mom....she wishes her a very speedy recovery.....and some rest for You as well.....You both will be in my thoughts

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 01:38:35 AM »
~Thoughts and prayers my True~

:'(

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 04:24:10 AM »
Has you and your family in thoughts and prayers.. hopes for a speedy recovery.. and hopes you find rest when possible...leaves you a nice big meal to eat.. knows you could use it... hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 08:53:14 AM »
leaves hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »
Actually.... this guy better PRAY that the police are the ones who find him first... cuz if you do... THEN he'll be in the hospital.

*hugs* I'm just thankful that your parents are going to be ok.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 10:48:29 AM »
I'd like to say that I'm glad your mother's accident wasn't more serious, but I know better than most what "just" a couple of broken bones feels like.  In fact, the accident sounds plenty serious to me.  -hugs- I WILL say I'm glad it wasn't life-or-death, though it might be close to that if you ever find the frickin' coward that ran.  -growls-  Now... your mother is on the road to full recovery... you did what needed to be done for her and for your job... time to take care of you!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

kelsey

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 05:37:57 PM »
Thoughts and prayers with you and your family

Offline ashle-moon

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 07:55:07 PM »

Sorry to hear this Master..

this girl sends well wishes and prayers..

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 08:34:18 PM »
I'm glad that Your mother is going to be alright, now take some time to take care of You.
Thoughts & Prayers
Sid
~*~~*~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 12:17:38 AM »
sending out thoughts, and prayers for a swift and full recovery to Your mother

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2007, 06:09:09 AM »
I thank all of you for your concern and appreciate everyone's well wishes for my family.  So far everything is going good.  My mom went home yesterday and afterwork I went over there to make sure everyone was going ok or if they wanted me to cook something.  So far so good and everything is moving along just fine.  Finally slept a full's night last night.  Felt strange. LOL.  Again thanks everyone.

Raz

Offline sareem{MTC}

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2007, 10:34:02 AM »
sareen us very thankful Your Mom is well......she is also very thankful that You were finally able to rest.....sareem knows all too well how tiring emotionally as well as physically it can be tending to a parent....hugs