Author Topic: Sunday  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Lilac

Re: Sunday
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 02:50:20 PM »
Am glad to hear everything is going alright.. and was very releived that nothing much more serious happened.. it was serious enough as it was, but as you said at least there was nothing internal and such.. it could have been SO much worse..  keepin you and yours in thoughts and prayers

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Redbeard

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »
Sorry to hear about the accident Bro and hope that your Mom wilheal quickly--I know from experience that you gotta be super aware of the cages when on two wheels (gots the scars to prove it)--anyhow, gald that theyre both gonna be ok--best wishes

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 10:25:53 PM »
I am glad your parents are doing better, and that your mom finally got to return home... ~smiles~ you all are still in my thoughts and prayers, and I only ask that you get some more sleep in the days to come, since you will be no good to them sick... yea, I said that, and you can beat me up for it later... ~grins~

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 10:49:09 PM »
a candle remains lit for your mother and my thoughts remain with you and your parents for a speedy recovery and warmth for all of you...anything you need you let me know
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-