Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 530228 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #810 on: March 03, 2010, 05:32:30 PM »
LOL

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #811 on: March 10, 2010, 06:26:30 AM »

It's about time that it happened to her!!!
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #812 on: March 10, 2010, 08:02:02 AM »
A-frakken-MEN!!!

Offline Ariakas

« Reply #813 on: March 10, 2010, 08:31:02 AM »
LOL

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #814 on: March 10, 2010, 06:37:27 PM »
JDL!!!

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #815 on: March 22, 2010, 01:22:15 PM »
Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 un-installed many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0. And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?
Signed, Desperate

Reply: Dear Desperate:

First, keep in mind: Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try entering the command C:\I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilty 3.0. If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.4, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create SnoringLoudly.wav files.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 6.9.
Good Luck, Tech Support
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Ariakas

« Reply #816 on: March 22, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »
LMFAO!!

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #817 on: March 22, 2010, 03:25:42 PM »
LMAO

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #818 on: March 22, 2010, 08:03:14 PM »
JDL!!!

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #819 on: March 23, 2010, 09:46:13 AM »
AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown  Savannah  night before last.

Date: 2009-05-27, 1:43 a.m.  E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason. My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 ..45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb .... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what 's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours,

Alex

P.S. Remember this motto ... An armed society makes for a more civil society!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #820 on: March 23, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »
I LOVE IT!!!

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #821 on: March 23, 2010, 09:54:03 AM »
Hehe...thought you would Rags!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #822 on: March 23, 2010, 09:55:44 AM »
 ;) :D :-* :-* :-*

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #823 on: March 23, 2010, 11:34:55 AM »

How fairy tales really end:

Cinderella

Snow White

Little red riding hood

Sleeping beauty

Jasmine (Aladin)

Belle (Beauty and the beast)

The little mermaid

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #824 on: March 23, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »
is there supposed to be pictures on that last one?