Author Topic: Moving as well...  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Moving as well...
« on: March 02, 2007, 09:07:51 AM »
Hubby and I are in the process of moving out of Minnesota to either Delaware or Maryland, depends on where we end up getting a place to stay... we have a good prospect for a place when we get there, and it's on the border of the two states, literally from what we were told.. ~chuckles~ Don't know how much time we will be off line, though we should be able to transfer our service from our current place to another, but it all depends on things... so I am guessing about two weeks will be off line.. ~sighs~

Right now we are waiting for the landlord to come dig us out of the latest snowstorm which gave us over 20 inches of snow, if I could get out of the house, I would measure it myself, but we are currently snowed in... the backdoor has snow up to at least my middle thighs, and some of you know how tall I am... the front door will open, but that's now knee deep and there is no digging out of the garage at the present time... blizzards suck... especially when people have to move...

I am going to try to get on line as much as possible until we leave, which is starting to look like Sunday morning... Rags we will keep in touch with you so you know what is going on... ~smiles~well I am off to go finish taking care of the kitchen... then the  rest of the house.. I HATE PACKING!!!!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Moving as well...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 12:10:21 PM »
 :-* ;)

Offline Taryn

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 03:12:07 PM »
Actually we will be heading out Monday morning... there are a few things that we have to do while we are still in the state and have internet access... but we are looking to head out around 7 or 8 in the morning on Monday... so between now and then, we get to finish packing, go up north to get our stuff out of storage tomorrow morning, then load the rest of our stuff into the truck, sleep and head out the following morning after getting a full nights rest...

Offline Taryn

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 04:25:58 PM »
I hate when things go wrong... We are leaving tomorrow morning, due to some unforeseen delays mainly the weather, and a few other things on the front here at home ~mutters about landlords~ we had to delay leaving... but.. we have a temporary place when we get there.. ~beams~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 04:28:43 PM »
Hang in there sis!!

Just keep plugging away. Bit by bit things will improve if you don't give up and work hard.

:-* ;)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 04:36:25 PM »
well, there's and old saying...Man makes plans, and God laughs. try to find the good in that, and dont give up ;)

be carefull Mistress...no need to over do it, as You tend to do~lol~

wish You much luck out on the road....and just the right amount of potty breaks ;D

~snugs Ya up real good for the road trip~
 lure
{AD}

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 12:03:27 AM »
*hugs up with lure*
that is my fave line from a country song..

If you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plans...

Hang in there Mistress.. every good adventure has it's perils..

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 07:40:43 PM »
Update...

They should be around Pittburgh PA now if all has gone well.

Expected time of arrival will be another six to ten hours depending on how long Taryn can keep whipping her hubby awake at the wheel.

Offline PhoenixKnight

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 08:32:59 PM »
I spoke with Taryn Today while they were in Ohio all seems well.. I hope things whip into shape so we can have them back soon...

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 05:14:33 PM »
Taryn and Wolfman made it to the extended stay motel in Delaware!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 06:47:04 PM »
COOL!!!

Offline Taryn

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 10:08:20 AM »
JACKING WIFI IN THE GROTTO!!!!

dee will know where we are talking about... we had a few things that we had to check on, not limited to making sure a few people knew that we were still alive and well... but going stir crazy... Wolfman starts work tomorrow... and dee CALL ME!!!

Offline Sahara

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 10:22:40 AM »
Yay!  congrats on a successful move!  I got your calls, Taryn, I'm so sorry, the last time I was in clinicals in the ICU.  I think they made the walls of our hospital out of led because I was very near a window when I answered.  I could hear you, but I guess you couldn't hear me.  Anyhow, I'm glad you're there and safe!

Love Ya Sis!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2007, 11:02:11 AM »
WOOT!!!

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 11:03:53 AM »
AWESOME!!!

I'll call you when I get to my grandfather's after work today!  (I can access the boards from work; my kids are doing nothing but watching movies during the State Test and i have free time, tee-hee!)

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?