Author Topic: a little catch up on rt  (Read 2588 times)

Karanis

a little catch up on rt
« on: July 10, 2005, 07:02:55 PM »
hidey ho.....

this is just a quick let Y/you in on rt stuff so Y/you know why I'm still not around with any set regularity.....

went to boston 2 weeks ago to order wedding bands, started 5 weeks ago planning at work to take this coming weekend off ((all told 3 days off of work, plus 2 days for regular weekend)), so more hours at work TO be able to go because I'm the only one that knows how to do My job....getting custody plans straight for those days between both our ex'es for the weekend coming up, animal care, packing, seeing when we're going to fit in fixing my truck to the tune of no less than $1,000 WITH Jamie doing the work himself, that;s just parts.....spending time with son when I have him ((50% custody)).....planning wedding next month on the 12th, buying 11 acres of land and getting papers transferred, planning when we're going to clear land, put up garage, what we're going to put IN garage for storage, where we're going to store the company's tools while we live at mom's while they're in florida, planning the move for the end of august ((that's TWO full households moving into ONE, three kids, a dog, 3 cats and a fish LOL)).....planning how much time we'll BE at mum and dad's house while we're building other house, how we're going to come up with the fine for taking the land out of current use....taking the trip to ohio.......getting out of my house so mum can move in until she moves down to florida.....confused yet????? CAUSE I AM DAMMIT!!!!!!......wedding in august....planning for THREE HUNDRED people to be at reception the following month in september ((wedding is private ceremony with just a few people there, the reception is planned for a month later to give people time to cool off from not being invited to the actual wedding, and to be able to plan on being here for the reception LOL))......2 boys playing football this year, different teams cause they're different age groups, the oldest is playing soccer.......and work......

and well, sometime in there I have to fit online time in

I think somewhere in there I'm supposed to fit some time for me in....but its not looking to promising LOLOLOL

so....everything is good, just damn damn damn damn damn busy.

so....I have good reasons, but well....there are a few....and just a few things....that come before online time LOL *MWAH*

I still love you guys bunches and bunches.

Kar

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
Re: a little catch up on rt
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 08:02:48 PM »
*holds up my hand to ask a question* Ummm.. a fine for the land??? Why are you getting fined for buying property?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 08:05:02 PM »
*kicks open the door to the sleeping chamber.*

Woman.... time to make more babies!!!

*raises my shield knowing full well it will be peppered and hammered with everything naught nailed down.*

Karanis

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 08:12:03 PM »
Kit, in this lovely state of New Hampshire, they have what's called a tax break....."putting land in current use"....gives a HUGE tax break to lots over 10 acres....ours is 10.9.....which will be split in half when mum and dad get half, and Jamie and I get half.......but when you take the land "out of current use" you get slammed with a 10% of the value of the land fine....for taking it "out of current use"......the money goes to conservation in our area, so its going to a good cause, but its just a huge chunk of money.....that we have to pay.....in addition to everything else

Karanis

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2005, 08:14:49 PM »
and Rags.....hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha  :P

we'll get to it when we get to it....

how Ya like THEM apples? *smirks*

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 07:20:35 AM »
-pokes her head up hearin Mistresses voice go on and on and on and on and on and wonders if theres a place in there left to even breathe-

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 08:05:44 AM »
.planning wedding next month on the 12th......wedding in august....planning for THREE HUNDRED people to be at reception the following month in september ((wedding is private ceremony with just a few people there, the reception is planned for a month later to give people time to cool off from not being invited to the actual wedding, and to be able to plan on being here for the reception LOL))

Are you having some good booze? -grins-  My wedding ages and ages ago, we had over 300 that actually showed up!  That's what happens when you put Greeks and Italians together though.

planning the move for the end of august ((that's TWO full households moving into ONE, three kids, a dog, 3 cats and a fish LOL))

Ain't moving grand Mistress?  -grins and winks-

confused yet????? CAUSE I AM DAMMIT!!!!!!.....

I live a hectic life, so I'm not confused --- yet. -sassy look-

2 boys playing football this year, different teams cause they're different age groups, the oldest is playing soccer.......

Try having a daughter in soccer and a son in soccer.  -Oy- 

-gentle hugs-

Take care of yourself Mistress, and enjoy life -smiles-

amore {Caton}

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 08:49:58 AM »
-covers ears- LALALALALA I did not just hear anything about anymore babies.  I'm the baby.  End of story!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 10:32:24 AM »
~wanders along the wall and stops to read the post tacked up~blinks~and re-reads it~
Mistress....hope You manage to squeeze some time in there to sit down with a nice cool refreshing adult beverage every once and awhile...sounds like You need it :)
~rolls a nice barrel of paga to Your feet and leaves lots of hugs~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 12:48:43 PM »
lol  happy to see You in good spirit Mistress..
kisssssssssssssssssssssssss

(pounce Her and snuggles .. )))

cat