Author Topic: I truly don't know  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
I truly don't know
« on: October 19, 2023, 05:27:03 AM »
It has been some time since I have posted anything or even looked at the boards.  Unless I am asked to look or told of something by very dear friends I have not gazed at the messages.  I spoke to Scott on September 2 for over 30 minutes and it was not my place to repeat some of the things he said.  He passed away on Friday October 13, 2023.  This great man held the line.   He stood his ground and stayed in the fight, but he was tired and it was heart wrenching.  I have listened, observed and read people by their actions, their speech, their tone and their body language my whole life and I could hear the pain of loss in his voice for woobie.  The longing for home.  Their are no words that can describe how I feel now, not sure if it's numbness, grief, guilt or relief.  This man, my greatest friend, my Brother and my True for for over 25 years has finally gone home.  His memorial and Celebration of life is today between 4 and 6pm in Ohio. https://www.starkmemorial.com/obituary/Richard-Early?utm_source=obit-share&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=relationship-bar&utm_content=copy-link

I dont know what else to say.

Tim

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: I truly don't know
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 11:28:55 AM »
Heartbreaking to read that. Although now there is no more pain for him.
Broken and at a loss for words, his loss is felt deeply.
</3
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 02:33:37 PM »
Thank you for sharing of yourself once more, Tim. I've been delaying my reply until I came up with something poignant or of comfort. All I have right now is "I'm sorry for your heartache." and " I care."

Scott had such great wisdom and now he knows all the answers to questions asked since the beginning of time. I think he'd find a way to still swat me if I said he's now truly a know-it-all.

( that's my attempt at a brief moment to lighten our heavy hearts. Absolutely no disrespect meant.)

Laura
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Elisa Windrider

• Fire is life....make life burn bright.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 11:33:46 AM »
sorry wish you the best
Don't Waste Your time looking back, you're not going that way.
    "Ragnar Lothbrok"

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2023, 05:30:20 PM »
Tim, you should never share that which Scott and you spoke of, that is between Brothers/Trues as it should be. I knew in my heart of hearts that if either woobie or Scott left first, the other would follow shortly behind, as they were bonded in a way that was beautiful and pure. I still struggle with their loss, perhaps in time it might lessen, but the hole they both left behind, that will never cease. The memories made in the time we all got to spend with him, will be forever treasured and wish there was a way to write them down into a book to share with others who come after. Show where we started, how we forged into the future and how the Legacy of Gor was made.

Time has been odd for me in the past 6 months, losing a cherished friend woobie 6 months ago, then my dad 3 months later, then losing Scott/Ragnar whom I considered more than just my brother in Gor, but as well as in real time. He was there when my life was being twisted and turned uncontrollably, leaving me to flounder and flail. Scott was able to reach me, showing me that there was more to explore and experience then what I was wanting to do. He in a way saved me, when I was about to give up. I grew so much while I was in MTC, not the best times at the end, but they were of my own making, during a time that I was too emotional to see what was really in front of my face. For that, I hold a lot of regret, but the bridges were being mended and we were speaking once more. That's all I could have wished for, but the true wish I had, was that he would no longer be in pain, that he could do what he wanted without anything to stop him. *smiles fondly*

I see him walking through fields of wild flowers, woobie at his side, hearing both of them laughing and feel their love growing stronger as they reconnect their bond together. No more pain for either of them. The reunions with those who went before, the ones who he considered family and gave him the love of Gor are there with him, including KnightStorm's Dawn. One day soon, hopefully not too soon, we will all see one another again. Be showered by his love, his kindness and best of all his laughter.

I will miss you Scott, but I thank you for allowing me into your life and for showing me that we all belong somewhere. Enjoy your infinite time with the love of your life, woobie, no more worries, no more pain, just love and laughter.