Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 529904 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #705 on: March 25, 2009, 01:19:41 AM »
Sounds like me in a few years. LOL

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #706 on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:37 PM »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #707 on: March 25, 2009, 06:55:58 PM »
ROTFLMTAO

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #708 on: April 02, 2009, 12:19:13 PM »
The Moral of Auntie Sharon

A teacher gave her class of 11 year olds an assignment: To get their parent to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Ashley said, 'My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens.  One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the car when we hit a big bump in the road and all the eggs got broken.'

'What's the morale of that story?' asked the teacher.

'Don't put all your eggs in one basket!'

'Very good,' said the teacher.

Next little Sarah raised her hand and said, 'Our family are farmers too.  But we raise chickens for the meat market. One day we had a dozen eggs, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks, and the moral to this story is, 'Don't count your chickens before they're hatched'.'

'That was a fine story Sarah.'

Michael, do you have a story to share?'

'Yes. My daddy told me this story about my Aunty Sharon. Aunty Sharon was a flight engineer on a plane in the Gulf War and her plane got hit.   

She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a bottle of whisky, a machine gun and a machete.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then she landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops.

She killed seventy of them with the machine gun until she ran out of bullets.

Then she killed twenty more with the machete until the blade broke.

And then she killed the last ten with her bare hands.'

'Good heavens,' said the horrified teacher, 'what kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?'

'Stay the hell away from Aunty Sharon when she's been drinking.'

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #709 on: April 02, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »
Aunty Sharon must have been woobie. LOL

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #710 on: April 04, 2009, 01:28:24 PM »
naaa if was woobie then she wouldn't have nneeded the bullets... *grins and scrams *
duckie rules

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #711 on: April 04, 2009, 01:51:53 PM »
lol.

sounds like my aunt poncha.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Taryn

« Reply #712 on: April 04, 2009, 06:06:44 PM »
Confuzzled Johnny came home from college with a note from one of his professors.  It said "Johnny seems to be having some difficulty with the differences between boys and girls.  Please sit down and have a talk with Johnny about this."

Johnny's mother took him quietly by the hand and led him upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door.

"First, Johnny, I want you to take off my blouse."  He unbuttoned her blouse and took it off.

"Okay, now take off my skirt."  He took off her skirt.

"Now take off my bra."  He did so.

"And now, Johnny, please take off my panties."  When Johnny finished removing those, she said, "Johnny, PLEASE don't wear any of my clothes to college anymore!"

Edit by Rags to keep it all adult in content.

But it is still funny! LOL
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 01:04:37 AM by RAGNAR »

Offline Taryn

« Reply #713 on: April 05, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »
Sorry about that... I cut and pasted it and didn't look... ~blushes a lot~ I usually edit before I post...

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #714 on: April 18, 2009, 07:58:43 AM »
The Art of Taking A Pee

(Written to a woman who accidently walked
into a men's restroom...)

Please don't feel bad, lady. It wasn't you entering the men's washroom that caused that guy to pee on the guy next to him. Hell, we do that all the time. It's rare for us guys to ever hit what were aiming for. Sometimes I go into the washroom, start to pee, and then just start spinning around; just so I'll make sure I hit something.

You see, something you ladies should understand by now is that men's penises have a mind of their own. A guy can go into a bathroom stall because all the urinals are being used, take perfect aim at the toilet, and his penis will still manage to piss all over the roll of toilet paper, down his left pant leg, and onto his shoe. I'm telling 'ya those little buggers can't be trusted.

After being married 28 years my wife has me trained. I'm no longer allowed to pee like a man - standing up. I am required to sit down and pee. She has convinced me that this is a small price to pay. Otherwise if she had gone to the toilet one more time at night and either sat on a pee soaked toilet seat, or fell right into the toilet because I forgot to put the seat down, she was going to kill me in my sleep.

Now another thing us guys don't usually like to talk about, but because you and I have become such good friends and you think I'm a classy guy, I might as well be candid with you because it's a real problem, and you ladies need to be understanding. It's the dreaded "morning wood".

Most mornings us guys wake up with two things. A tremendous desire to pee, and a penis so hard you could cut diamonds with it. Well, no matter how hard you try, you can't get that thing to bend, and if it don't bend you can't aim, well hell, if you can't aim you have no choice but to piss all over the wallpaper and that damn fuzzy toilet seat cover you women insist on putting on the toilet.

And by the way, when you use those damn fuzzy toilet seat covers, the friggin' toilet seat won't stay up by itself. So that means we have to use one hand to hold up the toilet seat and the other hand to try to control ourselves for that perfect aim.

Now sometimes, when you're newly married, (and I know the guys in here will back me up on this) you think you can get the toilet seat with that damn fuzzy thing to stay up. You jam it back and compress that fuzzy thing until the seat stays there. OK, so you start to pee, but then that compressed fuzzy starts to decompress and without warning that damn toilet seat comes flying down and tries to whack off your weenie.

So us guys will not lift a toilet seat with a fuzzy, it's just not safe. I tried to delicately explain this morning situation to my wife. I told her... look, it won't bend. She said, "sit down like I told you to do all the rest of the time." OK. I tried sitting down on the toilet with "morning wood".

Well it's is very hard to get it bent under the toilet seat, and before I could manage it, I had pissed all over the bath towels hanging on the wall across the room. Now, even if you are sitting down and you can get it forced down under the toilet seat, when you start to pee the pee shoots out from the crack between the bottom of the toilet seat and the top of the bowl. You piss all over the back of your knees and it runs down the back of our legs on to that damn matching fuzzy horseshoe rug you keep putting on the floor in front of the toilet.

I have found the only effective maneuver to deal with this morning urinary dilemma is to assume the flying superman position laying over the toilet seat.

This takes a great deal of practice, perfect balance, and split time precision but it's the only sure way to get all the pee in the bowl during the first morning pee.

So you ladies have to understand that us men are not totally to blame. We are sensitive to your concerns about hygiene and bathroom cleanliness, but there are times when things just get beyond our control.

It's not our fault, it's just Mother Nature.

Now, if it was Father Nature,... there wouldn't have been a problem!

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #715 on: April 18, 2009, 08:54:53 AM »
One day in the future, OJ Simpson has a heart-attack and dies.

He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

ʽI donʼt know what to do here,ʼ says the devil. ʽYou are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so Iʼll tell you what Iʼm going to do. Iʼve got a couple of folks here who werenʼt quite as bad as you. Iʼll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. Iʼll even let YOU decide who leaves.ʼ

OJ thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.

In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dove in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.

ʽNo,ʼ OJ said. ʽI donʼt think so. Iʼm not a good swimmer, and I donʼt think I could do that all day long.ʼ

The devil led him to the door of the next room.

In it was Al Gore with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. ʽNo, this is no good; Iʼve got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day,ʼ commented OJ.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, OJ saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.
OJ looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, ʽYeah man, I can handle this.ʼ

The devil smiled and said . . . . .

ʽOK, Monica, youʼre free to go.'

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #716 on: April 18, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »
OMG!!! ROTFLMTAO!!!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #717 on: April 19, 2009, 12:34:55 PM »
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 01:24:16 PM by prism {*RgR*1*} »
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #718 on: April 19, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »
ewwwhhhhhh....

amanda

giggles...
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Lilac

« Reply #719 on: April 27, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »
quote of the day

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES -
NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A
SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am