Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 529883 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #720 on: April 29, 2009, 12:56:11 AM »
Star Wars Weapon Testing on Stormtroopers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YimijEkh8Fs&NR=1

rep

« Reply #721 on: May 01, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #722 on: May 01, 2009, 03:45:59 PM »
OMG!!

*just FDD!!*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #723 on: May 06, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »
Hard to imagine... then again maybe not!!

The following are all replies that Detroit women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing 'Father's Details,' or putting it another way.... Who's yo Daddy? These are genuine excerpts from the forms. Be sure to check out #11, it takes 1st prize and #3 is runner up.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.           

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.           

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 East Grand Boulevard where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number?   Thanks...

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced           

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.             

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country. Please advise.   

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as they all look the same to me.           

8. Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you axe him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time.... well, I don't have clue.           

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World. Maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom .

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at  8956 Miller Ave , mine might have remained unfertilized.           

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.

You just gotta luv #11

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #724 on: May 06, 2009, 11:39:01 AM »

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #725 on: May 06, 2009, 06:45:34 PM »

*Groans*

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #726 on: May 07, 2009, 05:09:51 PM »
2008 Darwin Awards

Eighth Place
In Detroit, a 41-year-old man got stuck and drowned in two feet of water after squeezing head first through an 18- inch-wide sewer grate to retrieve his car keys.

Seventh Place
A 49-year-old San Francisco stockbroker, who 'totally zoned when he ran,' accidentally jogged off a 100-foot high cliff on his daily run.

Sixth Place
While at the beach, Daniel Jones, 21, dug an 8 foot hole for protection from the wind and had been sitting in a beach chair at the bottom when it collapsed, burying him beneath 5 feet of sand.

People on the beach used their hands and shovels trying to get him out but could not reach him.  It took rescue workers using heavy equipment almost an hour to free him.

Jones was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Fifth Place
Santiago Alvarado, 24, was killed as he fell through the ceiling of a bicycle shop he was burglarizing.  Death was caused when the long flashlight he had placed in his mouth to keep his hands free rammed into the base of his skull as he hit the floor.

Fourth Place
Sylvester Briddell, Jr., 26, was killed as he won a bet with friends who said he would not put a revolver loaded with four bullets into his mouth and pull the trigger.

Third Place (My choice for 1st place!)
After stepping around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door, a man walked into H&J Leather & Firearms intent on robbing the store.  The shop was full of customers and a uniformed officer was standing at the counter.  Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a holdup, and fired a few wild shots from a target pistol.

The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, and several customers also drew their guns and fired.

The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.  Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop.  The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds.  Ballistics identified rounds from 7 different weapons.  No one else was hurt.

HONORABLE MENTION
Paul Stiller, 47, and his wife Bonnie were bored just driving around at 2 A.M.  so they lit a quarter stick of dynamite to toss out the window to see what would happen.  Apparently they failed to notice the window was closed.

RUNNER-UP
Kerry Bingham had been drinking with several friends when one of them said they knew a person who had bungee-jumped from a local bridge in the middle of traffic.  The conversation grew more heated and at least 10 men trooped along the walkway of the bridge at 4:30 AM..  Upon arrival at the midpoint of the bridge they discovered that no one had brought a bungee rope.

Bingham, who had continued drinking, volunteered and pointed out that a coil of lineman's cable, lay near by.
They secured one end around Bingham's leg and then tied the other to the bridge.  His fall lasted 40 feet before the cable tightened and tore his foot off at the ankle.  He miraculously survived his fall into the icy water and was rescued by two nearby fishermen.  Bingham's foot was never located.

AND THE WINNER IS...

Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt ( Paderborn , Germany ) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief.

Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded.  The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr.  Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him.

It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves...'Shit happens.'

THEY WALK AMONG US...

IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPORTANT TO THANK THESE PEOPLE FOR REMOVING THEMSELVES FROM THE GENE POOL.

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #727 on: May 07, 2009, 05:34:28 PM »
LOL

My Thanks People!!!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #728 on: May 07, 2009, 05:40:38 PM »
~roflmtao~

shit happens indeed!!

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #729 on: May 07, 2009, 05:41:44 PM »
Wow.

Raz

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #730 on: May 08, 2009, 08:38:08 PM »
For centuries, Hindu women have worn a dot on their foreheads.  Most of us have naively thought this was connected with tradition or religion, but the Indian Embassy in Ottawa has recently revealed the true story.

When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the union.  On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the dot to see whether he has won a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop, a taxi cab or a motel in the United States.  If nothing is there, he must remain in India to answer telephones and provide us with technical advice.
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #731 on: May 11, 2009, 02:30:17 PM »
hrmmm I was told it was a pause button.. but who knew....lol :-[
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #732 on: May 11, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »
LOL

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #733 on: May 12, 2009, 01:15:32 PM »

(((quote from Berit)))

Do You Hate Your Job?

When you have an 'I Hate My Job day'

[Even if you're retired, you sometimes have those days]

Try this out:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins.

Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #734 on: May 13, 2009, 08:43:50 AM »
Uh.  What's the statement on the literature?  I'm curious!