Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 521098 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: CHORES
« Reply #2100 on: August 09, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »
 flame was able to serve in the camp what little time she was able to be in there
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

sinnocent

« Reply #2101 on: August 09, 2008, 09:02:57 PM »
sin served the free tonight

sinnocent

« Reply #2102 on: August 10, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »
sin served and lit the torches tonight

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2103 on: August 10, 2008, 10:17:45 PM »
hung the laundry of her Owners' along the line stretched between Their wagons (having washed it NPC style), and spent time with a new comer...daria, witnessed her collaring and worked with her abit~s

for got to post last night, made it in to see the last of Master Ubar's FCing and was able to offer serve after the Cerimony before having to head to bed rt

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2104 on: August 11, 2008, 03:09:44 AM »
after getting daria settled into the kennel wagon, Master Ubar ordered the girl to shave her legs, so He could enjoy them properly....which she did...atop her Mistress' wagon steps, drawing a rowdy crowd which was tossing coppers in appreciation for the show....though a wee bit of a riot broke out when Master Ubar ok'd the oiling of said freshly shaven legs, causing my Mistress to get a fresh bruise before Master Ubar broke up the skirmish and announced there were kisses to be had for 3 coppers a piece.

after everything settled...Master Ubar tallied the earnings at around 500 coppers...give or take...for Her coffers this night

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2105 on: August 11, 2008, 02:56:56 PM »
was able to do an errand for Mistress Shoko this afternoon, delivering freshly mended shirts to Master Raziel's porch (tucked off to the side, out of any possible walking path He might have), and was rewarded with scrumptious cheesy sul soup in a bread bowl and a bota of juice before having to head out to tend to rt

sinnocent

« Reply #2106 on: August 11, 2008, 05:56:22 PM »
sin served tonight.. she did a bit of net mending.. and gathered some dung.. and watered some bosk...

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2107 on: August 12, 2008, 05:32:28 AM »
was able to change my Master's bandages last night

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2108 on: August 12, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »
fed the vulos and collected the eggs.. sweep and clean Mistress wagon... fed Mistress sleen Midnight and flames sleen babygirl  will post more later..........was able to serve in the camp this night
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 06:37:55 PM by flame{NS} »
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

sinnocent

« Reply #2109 on: August 12, 2008, 06:42:32 PM »
sin served the Free tonight

sinnocent

« Reply #2110 on: August 12, 2008, 07:13:37 PM »
lit the torches

Offline ke'tharn

« Reply #2111 on: August 13, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »
this evening i was allowed to serve my Mistress and Master Abimilek

ke'tharn

sinnocent

« Reply #2112 on: August 13, 2008, 04:54:01 PM »
sin with the help of her newly beloved NPC sister and brothers... lit the torches

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2113 on: August 14, 2008, 03:14:23 PM »
flame gather dung this evening and was able to serve in the camp as well

da flame

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #2114 on: August 14, 2008, 06:55:27 PM »
she served her Mistress in between getting booted and spent some time talking with Her
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..