Author Topic: Nexhias  (Read 54972 times)

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
Re: Nexhias
« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2008, 06:00:31 AM »
My prayers and thoughts go out to Nexhias and her family, both r/t and Tuchuk.
My her guardian angel keep close watch over her. Let the other angles spread their wings to help hurry the plane.

Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Savan

« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2008, 06:49:17 AM »
May God grant the pilot speed and the Surgeon skill and may she be held safely in Gods arms and love till it is completed sucessfully.

SB
This is SB or Silent Breeze  for some reason I am registered under this name from before.  DOH

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »
prayers and thoughts go out to Her.. leaves hugs and kisses and hopes that She returns to us soon... She is missed and loved

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2008, 10:04:19 AM »
*offers up special prayers to the Great Physician for Nex and her family*

Stay strong, Sis!!

NightStorm
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Salem

« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2008, 10:42:36 AM »
I'm not a religious man, but even I am praying for you to pull through Sis. You are loved, and you hang in there for your family !
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline ki

« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2008, 11:04:55 AM »
praying intensly
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2008, 07:07:40 PM »
slips out of character and says to ALL: Nexhias is alive after her surgery this afternoon. What they basically did, was put the donor heart in, while keeping her heart also within her body. This allows for both hearts to do the work, while her heart either recovers, or they figure out another solution. The Doctor is optimistic. But, as they say, live one day at a time to their fullest, our time may be short with her, but we will love her for a lifetime.

slips out of character and says to ALL: They are keeping her sedated for the next 24-48 hours to see how the two hearts do before they wake her up, afraid that she will put undue strain on the two hearts in the first hours to wake her up. So, I just wanted to let everyone know that she lives, and there is hope for at least the short term.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 08:54:43 PM by RAGNAR »

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2008, 05:20:59 AM »
She and her family will be in my prayers and thoughts... leaves lots of hugs and kisses...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2008, 08:47:05 AM »
prays extra hard for her recovery... sending strength also to her and her family...
chanz...

duckie rules

risky{MTC}

« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2008, 04:03:57 PM »
risky hopes the Nexhias gets her heart and thats she comes back to U/us soon

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »
still saying prays and the candle is burning

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2008, 01:56:23 PM »
She's in my thoughts and prayers that are now on full tilt... Blood, you are loved more than you could ever know... You have shown me things that I forgot about myself, and words that you and I have spoken about in recent times past... With each word you have spoken to me, I have taken to heart, and believe me when you read this, and you will read this, I know this for sure, thank you for being you, for being there when I needed a swift kick in the ass, for being a shoulder for me to cry on, and for being that ear for me to vent into... If I could, I would give you my own heart to have, if it kept you alive for a much longer time, but alas, I don't think they would allow me to do that... I love you Blood, more than I can say...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #207 on: December 15, 2008, 06:19:43 PM »
Nexi's Father moved on this morning.

She will be taking some time off to come to terms with his passing. Please keep Nexi and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Offline ki

« Reply #208 on: December 15, 2008, 06:22:37 PM »
Nexi's Father moved on this morning.

She will be taking some time off to come to terms with his passing. Please keep Nexi and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

his thoughts and ptayers are with You in this time of hardship, Mistress
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline Tira

« Reply #209 on: December 15, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with Her and Her family.