Gorean Roleplay > Gorean Roleplay General Discussions

Casius Longinius /Kangi Cetan

(1/2) > >>

Taryn:
Just read this on the PoD board, and thought I would post it here as well for those who knew him or of him... May he R.I.P.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casius Longinius /Kangi Cetan

It is with a heavy heart that lale/I post this. Whether you loved him or hated him I have recieved word that he has passed away this morning. I have spoked with Strategos, and he has confirmed the information (Many may not know but they were r/t friends and lived in the same town) I wanted to let all of his friends know. I have been gone from gor for sometime now, so if you know anyone who knew him or anywhere else to post please do so.

May he rest well in the city of dust.
C/ lale{Kangi}:(

Taryn:
Another repost also from PoD boards, a little bit more information about what happened, and a request for stories to be sent... ~sad smile~ It still hasn't sunk in yet... ~wanders off to bake, as it's the one thing that helps me cope with something like this~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings to you all. Yes, this, I am logging in to confirm that the man you all knew as Casius, or Kangi, a physician, has passed away. He has struggled with illness and injury for several years, and was just finally starting to recover and get his life back.

On Wednesday, we met and made plans for the spring and summer, fixing his fence, repairing my roof, he was going to make arrangements to take my two youngest to swim lessons this summer so he would have the excuse to swim and get back into shape.

Early Friday morning, April 30,2010 he was taken into hospital with breathing trouble and passed away shortly after. It is believed that a blood clot from a recent surgery got to his lungs.

So in a couple of hours, instead of our usual breakfast; I will be going down to formally identify the body, and read the prayers for the departed.

if you have something, a story, a memory that you would like to share with his family, you may email them to me at

stratelates@hotmail.com

I will see that they get to his sister.

You knew him as Casius, or Kangi, or Casca, I just called him brother.

May his memory be Eternal.

Strategos of Kassar.

Serinna:
I did not know Him personally, but My condolences to His Family and all that did know Him

RAGNAR:
Rest in good company.

siren:
i know this is long past, but having met and been around him in GDC, this was such a surprise.  i'm sorry to hear of his passing, he was always kind to me, and i had wondered what ever happened to him. 

sometimes the people we meet in vt become just as good of friends as if we knew them rt...he was one of them.  ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version