Author Topic: Attn Tuchuk  (Read 4922 times)

Offline Lady Snickers

Re: Attn Tuchuk
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 12:09:31 PM »
I agree with everything that has been said

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 03:46:17 PM »
with everything that has happened in the last few days she wishes to share two prayers that she found in her box of spirit things and she felt this was the best place to put them

Chamuel, angel of tolerance and unconditional love, hear my prayer.
Guide my deeds that i may ever recognise my own failings and overcome
them, and be tolerant of the failings of others, knowing that we all seek
to move towards our potential.
Help me to love myself and to radiate that love so that i appreciate
life in all its beauty, and ever strive to add to that beauty and create
love and happiness all about me without seeking to place
myself above others.

Beautiful Vesta, guardian of the sacred flame that keeps love alive in the home
bless me with your nurturing warmth to make my home ever a place of love and joy
like your virgin priestesses, may i always be devoted to protecting the flame of
true love, and steadfast as keeper of heart and hearth.
Holy Vesta, thou gracious queen, who warms us through the cold of winters darkness
i offer love to thee and ask for the light of your wisdom and steadfastness
to ever burn in my heart as i kindle my love like your eternal hearth.

to kadi both of these prayers are saying love is for always not just when things are going good, love within a family is there when things are bad as well

May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 08:07:55 AM »
I sit here this morning and I once more read over this thread. You see this thread had been on my mind for a few days now. I will be the first to admit that I am the most stubborn person I knwo next to my best friend, whom we loving call Mouse ((Ubar finally found out why this past weekend *L*)) Her and I actually had a debate about some things said here and thoughts brought forward in both of Us by those things said.  I say this to better explain my ilrational thinking here. 

Her and I talked about the beginings for us both in Gor, both of us went down roads of our own choosing and well in the end we both ended up leaving. HOwever, I would return some years later. Mouse spoke of the Warriors of Her home where She was the Ubara with great Respect and fondness and She spoke hightly of their Honor.  I asked her if She would ever return to Gor, Her answer to Me was "No, because no one seems to know what it means to be family anymore on Gor."  I asked Her to explain what She ment, and of course for the next hour I got lectured on the value of Family. *L* That was the fun part. It was such a joy to see this Woman just slip so easily into Her "Ubara Robes" ( that's what I call it when She starts lecturing) and to see the compassion the leadership and the love She had for Her Stone and the Members of it both Free and slave.  Now You would be laughing if You had ever heard this Woman on the phone then to think of her lecturing. It's like a Mouse trying to chew out a Sleen.*L*

As I sat there and listened to Her, I was brought to the nights and days when I first came to Tuchuk, and the lessons that were lovingly taught to Me by My Brothers, My Sisters and even the slaves of this Home. I was used to the city life and was lost in a wagon camp.  Even now I'm lost at times but I know that I have FAMILY to turn to and can lean on and trust in that will help Me through this. Every time I am in camp I am seeing what She claims no longer exists. I sat the other night and watched as a Brother locked horns with another Brother, a Sister overwhelmed was offered a shoulder and an ear from a Sister, A Brother trying to console a Sister whom thought that Tuchuk was not a place for Her to call home any longer.  In all these though I seen People that though they naught share the same BLOOD in Their veins, They have the same love and care for each other and mayhaps MORE then Those that do.  I seen not a group of people but a Family that is bonded in the idea that WE ALL are from the same ground, the same bosk and the same great waters.  It reminded Me of how this FAMILY stood by and prayed for the safety of so many of Us both in camp and out of camp.

We may not always agree with each other, but hell if we did what fun would that be? It is NOT the fact that we fight that makes us wrong for each other, but the fact that we fight THROUGH the problems and in the end still stand with each other that makes us FAMILY!

I will always fight through to the other side with You A/all...for You are My Family!

"This game called life"
I am not very good
At this Game called Life
For I've not learned to see children crying
Without feeling pain
For I've not learned to watch animals destroyed
Without wondering why
For I've not yet met a king or celebrity
That I would bow down to
Or a man so insignificant
That I would use for a stepping-stone
For I've not learned to be a "yes man"