Author Topic: My Bio from Cina Sinclaire  (Read 1321 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

My Bio from Cina Sinclaire
« on: May 10, 2009, 10:30:03 AM »
   :)                                      Cina Sinclaire Free Woman
                                                      Talon's
                                                       Mate

I was Born to the Free Woman Named Miraim Haydon .She took the  name Sinclaire when, She  made   a Commitment  with the Free Warrior Named Millage Sinclaire.

Two month had passed when there was a raid on My Mothers and Fathers  home. The raidng  Men were bandits  The were  driven off by the Men of the home.. but not befor My Father and several other people  were killed.. At the time My Mother did not  know  She was with Child.She found out  She was with child  two months later..

I was born on a hot summers night,, I was a health  baby,, Being a cook My  Mother loved the many different  spice that could  be found and used..  And the  Fact that My hair  was flaming red  as that Of My father,It was  but a few moments befor  She desided on what to name  to give me . Her Favorite  Spices  were  Cinnamon  and Ginger So My full name Cinnamon Ginger Sinclaire She  gave Me the nickname of Cina.

My  Younger years  were filled with love and caring By My Mother and those who were around us  as I  grew up..

My Mother  saw that  I was  trained   to read and write, and  do basic math.. As well as these I was trained  how to cook and  sew   one of My  favorites  thing to do,, I also leaned how to make  crafts  and make soaps and perfumes  I worked in the  lil tent My Mother had   going up.

At the age of   14 I was given My ankle bells a  sign of   becoming a  Woman..I would  were then   till I  found a  Free Warrior to be  commited to..That would end up being My beloved Talon..

When I  was nearly  19 My Mother  took  ill,  I was not  prepaired  to  lossed Her so suddenly He r death sill causes My deep pain  .. She was a wonderfull Person and I miss her  greatly

A year had passed since My mothers passing on..I was working   the lil  tent.. when A  Travelier  came by.. At  first I did not pay to much mind  to Him, We have always had People  from differnt  place   here in  My  home land...His first words to Me  suprised  Me.

He  said  I have never seen  such Beautifull hair  in all My born  days,, Its like You took Cinnamon and  Ginger and mixed the two toghter.. I  bets when You walk in the  sun light  its like a  molten   flame of   fire,,,, My head shot  up I Just satred at Him..

Needless to  say  Talon  stayed in My home  land.. it was   6 months  after that   day he spoke to me  that We commited to  each  other,, He keeps My bells ties on Our  wagon.

Talon   having lived  in the  City of  Ar  and a  son of a  Scroll maker . Longed to find   the wide open  spaces..He left  Ar   On His many  journies He  found a   craftman to teach Him to be a  builder  By the time He came To Tahari He   had  learned to   be a   great Hunter..

After We commited to each Other   Talon deside that He wish to move  on..So We did I  gave  tearfull farwell to those I had known My  whole life,,

We  had travel  three months  when We come  apond the   Home Of  the Tuchuks.
Now Were are together learning about these People and  their way Of  like,, Talon  can Have  His  wide opens   spaces,,  And I can  stii do the things I have been tought to  do..

I look forword to what ever life has  to offer Talon and Myself..

I hope to become a  Tuchuk and well as Talon  does..

Cina Sinclaire