Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 535633 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #960 on: August 31, 2011, 02:28:56 PM »
Lets face it, there are a lot of dumb people out there. Sometimes you want to express how stupid they really are and here's how...

An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.

As smart as bait.

Chimney's clogged.

Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.

Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair.

Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Forgot to pay his brain bill.

Her sewing machine's out of thread.

His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.

His belt doesn't go through all the loops.

If he had another brain, it would be lonely.

Missing a few buttons on his remote control.

No grain in the silo.

Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

Receiver is off the hook.

He has less going on upstairs than a one story house.

Several nuts short of a full pouch.

Skylight leaks a little.

Slinky's kinked.

Surfing in Nebraska.

Too much yardage between the goal posts.

A few clowns short of a circus.

A few fries short of a Happy Meal.

An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.

A few beers short of a six-pack.

Dumber than a box of hair.

A few peas short of a casserole.

Doesn't have all his corn flakes in one box.

The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.

One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.

One taco short of a combination plate.

A few feathers short of a whole duck.

All foam, no beer.

The cheese slid off his cracker.

Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.

Couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

24 cents short of a quarter.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #961 on: August 31, 2011, 08:23:24 PM »
LOL

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #962 on: September 06, 2011, 03:13:25 PM »
orrrrrrrrrrrr... their stupid button is stuck on.....  ::)
duckie rules

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #963 on: September 18, 2011, 05:41:43 PM »
The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the US Redneck Special Forces (USRSF). These southern boys will be dropped in Afghanistan knowing only these facts about terrorists 1.The season opened today. 2. There is no limit. 3. They taste just like chicken. 4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music, or Jesus. 5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt. The Pentagon expects the problem in Afghanistan to be over by Monday.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #964 on: September 19, 2011, 02:39:40 AM »
LOL

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #965 on: September 20, 2011, 11:13:54 AM »
A man, told his wife, "When I die, I want all my money put it my casket. I wanna take my money with me." She promised she would. The man died and at the funeral, her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket." "I sure did," the wife said. The friend, in shock, said "You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?" I sure did, " said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check!

Offline Salem

« Reply #966 on: September 20, 2011, 05:54:56 PM »
Sounds like something a woman would do. lol.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #967 on: September 20, 2011, 08:37:17 PM »

Yuppers... cause dey is EBIL!!!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #968 on: September 21, 2011, 04:22:02 PM »
72-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back normal so the doctor says, "Harry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?" Harry replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof!, the light goes on. When I'm done, poof!, the light goes off." "Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says. A little later in the day, the doctor calls Harry's wife. "Mrs. White," he says, "Harry is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and poof! the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! the light goes off?" "OH GOOD GRIEF!" Mrs. White exclaims, "He's peeing in the fridge again!"

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #969 on: September 21, 2011, 04:53:21 PM »
JDL

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #970 on: September 22, 2011, 09:27:08 AM »
JDL

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #971 on: September 22, 2011, 12:13:25 PM »

replace ebil with smart, and i'll agree fully Bro. LOL
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #972 on: September 23, 2011, 05:10:46 AM »
Dear Wife, I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been hell. ... Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didn’t even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don’t tell me you love me anymore; you don’t want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you’re cheating on me or you don’t love me anymore; whatever the case, I’m gone. Your EX-Husband P.S. don’t try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Dear Ex-Husband Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It’s true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you’ve been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping Too bad that doesn’t work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was ‘You look just like a girl!’ Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can’t say something nice, I didn’t comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won’t get a dime from me. So take care. Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free! P.S. I don’t know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that’s not a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------

A very pregnant lady get's on a bus.She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again, the man was even more amused. Then on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing! The lady finally complained to the driver, so he had the man arrested. When then case came up in court, the judge asked the young man what he had to say for himself? The man replied, "Well your Honor,it was like this: when the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. Then she sat down under a sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are coming" & I grinned." "Then she moved and sat under a sign that said,"Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling", and I had to smile. "Then sitting herself under a deodorant sign that said, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could hardly contain myself. "But, Your Honor, when she moved the fourth time,and sat under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident" I just lost it."

-------

‎2 friends marry at the same time. The 1st man tells his wife she's to cook & clean. Next day he sees his house is clean and his dinner's on the table. The 2nd man marries a southern girl & he orders her to do the same. The 1st day he doesn't see anything, the 2nd day he doesn't see anything either but by the 3rd day, some of the swelling has gone down and he can see just enough out of his left eye that he can fix himself a sandwich & load the dishwasher.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #973 on: September 23, 2011, 02:41:53 PM »
ROTFLMTAO

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #974 on: September 23, 2011, 02:44:18 PM »

replace ebil with smart, and i'll agree fully Bro. LOL

can't we just ADD it? woobies is smart and ebil.. LOL
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~