Author Topic: An update....  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Huntress

An update....
« on: May 01, 2008, 08:11:52 PM »
Okay....  I will go at this from the positive, negative and positive way...

My kid made Academic honors for her first year in High school.... Yay!
I think I might be getting engaged... Ewagds *LOL*

My grandfather died on Wednesday, funeral stuff is Friday and Saturday... Really really sucks!

Work is well, let's put it this way, I got two new offers on the table. Both of which I like, and would let me slow down compared to what I'm doing now.

Oh and kudos to my Guy, He knows who JN is and believe it or not has read NOMADS of GOR...  * chuckles*

Well, that is my current update...

Blessed Beltane my family,

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Nexhias

Re: An update....
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »
All I can say is-- when good fortune rains, it pours!!  Congrats to the kiddo and to you-- engaged, new job offers AND a bright kid-- that's some damned fine stuff right there.  *S*

I am sorry to hear about your granddad.  Never easy to lose our loved ones, but you've got a good set of eyes watchin' over you now from above. 

Here's hoping the going stays good for ya!

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 08:39:17 PM »
That is life sis.... both good and bad.

My condolences on your loss and my best on the rest.

*Huggers* KOTC

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »
happiness and sorrow....one is sorry to hear of Your Grandfather
and rejoices with You in Your hapiness, Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:45:47 AM »
~smiles softly as I read~

Sister Mine, get in touch with me on the IM on the boards... I have something to ask you... it's good I promise... ~grins impishly~

As for losing your Grandfather, as my blood, Nexi said, he is now watching down over you and rejoicing in your happiness...

As for everything else... you deserve happiness, and I knew there was a brain in that head of your daughter... ~chuckles~

Blessed Beltane to you and may the goddess and gods watch over you... Love ya... ~huggles and kisses~

rep

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 03:53:30 AM »
memories, Mistress, to be recalled with pride and to be remembered with tears..may they bring you both strength and smiles in the coming days and beyond

kiah{MTC}

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 01:10:14 PM »
good for you! *huggles*

Im sorry about your grandfater but at least your little smart kid... got to be around to meet him.

take care...

kelsey

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather, but I know he lives on in your heart.

I am so glad to hear the good news.  IM me with your phone number so we can talk sometime soon.  I miss you!

Kels

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 02:28:28 PM »
leaves a soft hug for your loss.. (( yet always remember one is neverr gone as long as there is a memory that can be thought of))  and congrates on the possiblity of becoming engaged...

chanz
duckie rules