Author Topic: Information about pregnancy  (Read 6355 times)

Offline Fishy!

Re: Information about pregnancy
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 10:51:43 PM »
thank you for the clarifaction raz!

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 01:49:14 AM »
what about a hollowed out bosk horn with a hole in the tail end, the larger bit placed against the belly the healers ear to the made hole, which is in fact how it was done on earth before the new megled things came into place
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

kelsey

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 06:59:11 AM »
still thinks I would have...errrr....acquired one in Turia many migrations ago....but okies.

*kisses your cheek and scrams*

Shoko and Cina....y'all are visiting the med cylinder with me when we hit Turia during migration.

Kels

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 10:34:32 AM »
what about a hollowed out bosk horn with a hole in the tail end, the larger bit placed against the belly the healers ear to the made hole, which is in fact how it was done on earth before the new megled things came into place

No need to when we do have a stethoscope.  We dont have the electronic amplifed stethoscope.

Unless Gor has batteries.

Raz

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 06:37:12 PM »
okay Kels! but only if im allowed to go shopping afterwards!!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
[[-salutes the anthem-..woot!]] ;D ;D
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline CinaSinclaire

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 09:50:42 AM »
 ;D
Kelsey  Taryn and Shoko
Hiya sorry I missed the post about a check up  at Turia 

But after last night it wont be hard to find me  cause.. Points to ST I have a  broken  big toe on My right foot  OUCHIE soo I will be in Talon and My  wagon,, Shoko  tended to it last night but it need to be  recheck and Blah Blah  what ever it is that you   Healers   do chuckles..
I  am  over my morning sickness but am feeling a bit  sore in the umm err   chest so to  speak I hope that will pass  sooon  I    and  reduce  the amount of   sniffles  chocolate  I am having JUST dont take it  away from me  nods lots..

Please  speak to Talon about Tools in private   wagon and   pregger  woman having to  pee all the time..If this keeps up And if I  bang up my other foot I will need a  wheelchair LOL

Cina

Offline Arlon

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 03:23:47 PM »
Okay, second try hehe... I messed up the first draft of this post :(
Raz, many thanks once again for the info Bro -- this time on Gorean vs Earth time, as I was a bit muddled on that point Myself.
As to the stetho issue... would there be a non-amplified version, similar to a RT pediatric or cardiological stetho, which uses no electronics but is simply constructed so as to be far more sensitive than normal? Granted even an "el-cheapo" stetho such as My (RT) CNA's stetho can be used to hear a baby's heartbeat (Mine worked better than the Doppler thingy in the OB office when Jessie's heartbeat was finally audible BOL), but for better clarity and such perhaps one of those "better" stethos might be available? Just a thought...

Arlon

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 10:34:05 PM »
Please read the original issue.  It wasnt the issue of hearing the heartbeat, it was hearing it at 8 weeks and if you have a non-amplified stetho that can do that, that you carry as an el cheapo then you need to inform the hospitals that theirs suck.

Raz

Offline Arlon

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 05:13:19 AM »
Ah, I see. I wouldn't expect to hear it at 8 weeks anyway, honestly, since an 8-week fetus is so very small -- certainly, as you mentioned, since amplified stethos simply would not be available to us out on the Plains. I do apologize for misreading the original issue, I was taking it as we lacked an appropriate stethoscope, not that someone was trying to detect a heartbeat at only 8 weeks.

Arlon