WEBMAZE Community Discussion > Contestant Picks

Conference Championships

(1/2) > >>

RAGNAR:

Conference Championships

*GOTW* MUST BE WITHIN 3 PTS PLUS OR MINUS!!!!!

Sun 1-19

Titans @ Chiefs..........................

Packers @ 49ers*GOTW*..........

Shadow duck:

Conference Championships

*GOTW* MUST BE WITHIN 3 PTS PLUS OR MINUS!!!!!

Sun 1-19

Titans @ Chiefs.......................... Chiefs

Packers @ 49ers*GOTW*.......... pats 21

Izee:

Titans @ Chiefs..........................Chiefs

Packers @ 49ers*GOTW*..........49'ers   31

Izee:
...Izee' is 'Medi'... :)  I am having trouble registering on the site as 'Medi'   :P

Izee:
...How my name changed... :)...the char is the same.

...I entered the 'Forest Event' years ago, and made up the name Izee' Tatoke for what I expected would just be a TRPC, (I figured that she would be killed off in all of the challenges).  It is the Apache words for 'Medicine Deer', to the best of my research...I wanted to r/p a char who was Native American...JN Novels make it clear that the people of Gor are from Earth Communities.   :)  I found Kimba, and she took me under her wing and helped me earn the title of 'Huntress'...it was quite an experience... :o...I was very challenged and learned so much of Gor r/p.  Early in our relationship, she asked me what 'Izee' Tatoke' meant, and I told her that it meant 'Medicine Deer'.  The next exchange was very fun and amusing...she said that I should have a Gorean name that wasn't Red Savage...since we were living in the Forests...and that the translation of my name was too long.  She said that running through the Forests, in a hunt or an emergency, and calling out "Medicine Deer...Medicine Deer...Medicine Deer!!!!" just wouldn't work.  So, she told me that I would be addressed as "Medi"...and I accepted it.   ;D

...Those were fun times...I hope to see more develop.  Rags knows how to handle a 'Forest Event'...we females were quite challenged.  Once, the clouds grew very ominous, and we gathered in our straw huts...and the storm blew them away...and then it began RAINING FISH!!!  We accepted that a windspout had gathered up fish from Thassa and dumped them on us...and we all went out and gathered them...and had a feast.   :)  It was quite a r/p... ;D...I was trying to recover my weapons and Med supplies...and got nearly knocked out when a huge fish hit me on the side of the head.   :o  Kimba just pulled me up, and said..."Get the weapons and med supplies...and then get our scouts to pick up all of the fish."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version