Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 521879 times)

Offline aisling{MTC}

Re: CHORES
« Reply #3255 on: January 31, 2010, 07:34:29 PM »
~looks around for the offending slave who would dare corrupt anyone~

This girl was included in tonight's slave meeting and also agree's it was informative and interesting. Thank you both to lure and kiah for attending.

xoxo
aisling
MTC

p.s.  aisling has a question to pose to the masses and is unsure if she is permitted and where to post it if she is. Though that could not more ambiguous, she'd like guidance upon this if possible. It's a Gor question for sure.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 07:37:33 PM by aisling{MTC} »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3256 on: January 31, 2010, 07:59:38 PM »

p.s.  aisling has a question to pose to the masses and is unsure if she is permitted and where to post it if she is. Though that could not more ambiguous, she'd like guidance upon this if possible. It's a Gor question for sure.

The Discussion Board.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3257 on: January 31, 2010, 08:51:09 PM »
was able to attend aisling's slave disscussion group~s

thank you kiah and aisling for allowing different insights to things and a good place to be able to share her own thoughts and takes on things.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #3258 on: February 07, 2010, 06:00:06 PM »
Please accept this girls' apology that she will not be able to make tonight's meeting in the Kennel wagon.  she will look forward to next week xoxoxo

aisling
MTC

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3259 on: February 08, 2010, 08:17:27 AM »
your appology is simply not needed sweetheart ~laughs~ as it turned out, yesterday wound up being a 12 hour shift! so, there was no way of getting home in time or in the right frame of mind for the weekly meeting.

maybe we'll  have better luck next week?

~leaves loves~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3260 on: February 08, 2010, 10:25:33 AM »
I just happen to know there will be no time for a meeting next week unless it is held in the late afternoon/early evening.

::)

rep

« Reply #3261 on: February 08, 2010, 11:30:30 AM »
I just happen to know there will be no time for a meeting next week unless it is held in the late afternoon/early evening.

::)

wooohoo!..yes Master!!

kiah{MTC}

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3262 on: February 08, 2010, 12:38:58 PM »
she was in camp and served Mistress Leda by answering some questions, she was then ordered to bed as it had gone past her cawfew
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3263 on: February 08, 2010, 07:07:12 PM »
she filled botas with fresh water and her and tintin placed them under the driving seats of the wagons in the inner circle, she then spent time talking to her Mistress before kenneling as it was her 3am bed time
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

rep

« Reply #3264 on: February 09, 2010, 07:23:45 AM »
kiah served Mistress Sarant, whom had her also prepare a beverage for Mistress Mercilayne. when Mistress Sarant got involved in Clan business, kiah brought the drinks to Mistress Mercilayne. next she was sent by this same Mistress, to deliver one of the tankards to Mistress Malefic and drop off an unopened bottle of honey mead to Master Ubar. in his absence from his chambers, kiah left the bottle with (an npc'd) prism, knowing it would be delivered along with the message of whom it was from. kiah then got to enjoy a tankard of honey mead herself!

ooc: please know she did check with Mistress Leda upon entering the room, to make sure She was already heading to the outer wagons. Mistress was kind enough to assure her She was and instructed kiah not to 'chase' her down *g*

(it was great to see Mistress Carrigan again. kiah hopes She has been well)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:39:26 AM by kiah{MTC} »

rep

« Reply #3265 on: February 09, 2010, 09:39:14 PM »
kiah offered serve to Master Terran whom sent her to Mistress Amber and Mistress Malefic. she offered Mistress Amber and served Mistress Malefic

rep

« Reply #3266 on: February 10, 2010, 12:56:37 PM »
kiah shoveled a path from the ramp of a freighter out to a main one and then managed to get the back wheels shoveled out before going back inside the wagon to warm up before continuing with the front ones. oh yes, she thought she was throwing a shovel of snow at an annoying thrall but he ended up leaving and a Master arriving and kiah not realizing the switch and oops...

(both males were npc's)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 01:05:14 PM by kiah{MTC} »

rep

« Reply #3267 on: February 11, 2010, 03:47:12 AM »
kiah offered serve to Mistress Taryn. afterward, Master Wapike allowed her to serve not only him but also bring a beverage to Mistress Amber and Mistress Shoko

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3268 on: February 11, 2010, 09:40:01 PM »
made sure that there was plenty of jerk and water and tea for Mistress for the mirgration and we started it this night... all was done and ready to move out....
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3269 on: February 12, 2010, 03:26:25 AM »
GOT THE WAGON TEAM READY AND IN THE TRACES CHECKED THAT THE VULO WAGON WAS OK CHECKED THE OIL IN THE LAMP OF THE WAGON SHE WILL DRIVE THEN IT WAS 3AM AND SHE HAD TO GO BED ooooppppppps sorry bout caps didnt know myy daughter had left them on when she left me a message on pc