Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 522086 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: CHORES
« Reply #3330 on: March 17, 2010, 02:58:35 AM »
LOL

Offline tawney {MTC}

« Reply #3331 on: March 17, 2010, 06:05:57 AM »
tawney worked at unloading a freighter wagon of commissary goods.

tawney
{MTC}-tp

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3332 on: March 17, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »
been playing catch up on some training stuff....trying to get everything moving forward once again.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3333 on: March 17, 2010, 10:41:24 AM »
she was in camp didnt get anything done have probs with the wind last night
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

ndndancer

« Reply #3334 on: March 17, 2010, 09:27:50 PM »
Last night i helped Mistress Kelsey and Mistress Taryn with a crate from a freight wagon until i saw that Master Wapike needed serving.  i then went with lure to the kennel wagon and thought she got lost in cyberspace  :( cuz she didn't post for the half hour we were in there.  i had r/t and had to leave.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3335 on: March 17, 2010, 09:35:16 PM »
i then went with lure to the kennel wagon and thought she got lost in cyberspace  :( cuz she didn't post for the half hour we were in there.  i had r/t and had to leave.

mira, i can send you the scripts or you can even look in the kennel wagon...i was posting to you regularly, if your messanger had been on we might have been able to avoid such a miscommunication...maybe next time eh?  ;)

~lure

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #3336 on: March 17, 2010, 09:36:36 PM »
Were you actually in the kennel wagon, like you should have been, you would see you are wrong.  Posts were made, even some in pm.  Return to the kennel wagon in tags and you can actually see them.  Scripts were saved should you need to see where you are mistaken from the time you entered the kennel wagon to the time that you left due to r/t and couldnt remain for testing...right around this same time as a matter of fact.

Raz

ndndancer

« Reply #3337 on: March 17, 2010, 09:58:39 PM »
that's weird, cuz i saved scripts too, i always do...... and there's no post from lure at all...... *ducks into pm's to send the scripts i saved*  i don't know how that happened..... sorry lure and Master....

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3338 on: March 17, 2010, 10:10:05 PM »
check your messages mira

rep

« Reply #3339 on: March 18, 2010, 09:18:32 AM »
(ooc)....~curled up with Nomads~... (to get reacquainted)

rep

« Reply #3340 on: March 18, 2010, 04:14:13 PM »
kiah cleaned some peaches (unpacked from the crate, inspected, washed, dried, and put into a basket)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3341 on: March 18, 2010, 06:21:14 PM »
she helped unpack medical creates them with a sister she started on the vulo wagon
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

rep

« Reply #3342 on: March 19, 2010, 03:58:25 AM »
kiah served Mistress Malefic and was given the gift of goodbye. she watched (ooc-ly) an honors ceremony for Mistress Sarant

(she came in ooc originally, having chored late in the afternoon as she had not planned on r/p'ng that night, but circumstance made a different choice for her and she could hardly stay away from offering serve one last time. when kiah begged to kennel, she was pm'd an invitation of sorts, to an honors ceremony to be held that night. already emotionally spent, she couldn't say no, especially after missing the previous two nights and was allowed to remain in an ooc state, witnessing (unofficially) the honor to Mistress Sarant and heartbreaking departure of Mistress Mal)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:36:33 AM by kiah{MTC} »

rep

« Reply #3343 on: March 19, 2010, 02:13:58 PM »
kiah began filling buckets of water to haul to a water barrel before getting the privilege of serving Master Richard (a Tuchuk Guest)

rep

« Reply #3344 on: March 19, 2010, 10:30:31 PM »
kiah served Mistress Sarant and her Master