Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 521928 times)

Offline fire {B}

• {B}
Re: CHORES
« Reply #3975 on: January 10, 2016, 03:47:35 PM »
helped temur install the hatch in Masters wagon for sanitation purposes
"Though I am slave," she said, "yet for the first time in my life, I am free."

Page 303 - Nomads of Gor

kiahMTC

« Reply #3976 on: January 11, 2016, 06:03:44 AM »
kiah took care of the Warrior Boys and bosk team of the Orphan Wagon.

she learned a lesson.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3977 on: January 11, 2016, 12:30:49 PM »
was in camp a little while last night.. took care of 2nd Daughter and spent time with her sisters
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3978 on: January 11, 2016, 05:34:49 PM »
During the times that jade has been in camp she has taken care of 2nd daughter, collected dinner for Mistress Ubara, 2nd daughter and herself, put together medical bags and a bag of valerian for the anticipated return of wounded into camp, kept her sleeping chamber and herself tidy and clean. 
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3979 on: January 11, 2016, 09:17:40 PM »
spent time with her true and was given lovely gifts this night... stayed with 2nd Daugher and Master Merkid...had a wonderful time with family this night.. got to stay longer then i have had been...loves my family and it is good to be home
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #3980 on: January 12, 2016, 11:57:08 AM »
kiah served her family.

kiahMTC

« Reply #3981 on: January 13, 2016, 06:57:15 AM »
kiah served her family.

~addds the details~ kiah got more dung for the Orphan Wagon. she helped with the returning wounded Warriors. she tried to keep one alive until Mistress Ubara helped her but the wound was too bad and he died.

(fought like heck but it hit too close to rt feelings and she begged out)

kiahMTC

« Reply #3982 on: January 13, 2016, 08:47:12 PM »
kiah had the privilege of working in the morgue wagon.

(she chose to work there and found it oddly calming, in a sacred service, sort of way)

kiahMTC

« Reply #3983 on: January 14, 2016, 09:51:08 PM »
kiah drove the Orphan Wagon. it was a bumpy ride. the warmer sun felt wonderful

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3984 on: January 15, 2016, 07:01:18 PM »
stayed with 2nd Daughter then went to the med chamber to check on Master Merdik ...was good to be with family

kiahMTC

« Reply #3985 on: January 16, 2016, 07:57:44 AM »
~edits to add one more thing, then leaves it alone~

kiah drove the Orphan Wagon. the mud and incline were expected challenges. wagon breakdowns knowingly possible yet their resulting damage, unpredictable. she managed to remain intact though strength and emotions starting to bleed. when arrows hit too close and the first Kassars appeared, terror won and she parked the wagon and locked herself inside, crumpling to a useless pile of tears. moments later the wagon slid and she had to act or others would be hurt or killed because of her inadequacies. all of the Warrior Boys returned to defend the O.W. as the full ambush hit. a Kassar was ruthlessly slaughtered next to her and Master LB took an arrow to the belly(darn dice). she wanted to stop to tend to him but ordered were to keep moving. the good of the camp couldn't be sacrificed for one Warrior. finally at the top of the incline, Master LB was transferred to the medical wagon and kiah killed a wounded Kassar. the ST said it was unwitnessed but she would later remember and never forget. she somehow made it "back" to the medical wagon, searching for Master LB but stopping to help anyone she could. kiah has no visible injuries. the bosk and wagon will be inspected and treated accordingly.

(it's done, over, but hardly. confronted with increasingly in comprehendable situations after another, she was reduced to a terrified, sobbing kajira, needing the protection and safety of a Master. ever proud of her inner, sometimes heroic strength she kept clawing back but the attack (aka the ST) was utterly relentless and it was completely overwhelming. she kept getting returned to the state of shameful helplessness and then worse. the proud, strong, good hearted, beautiful kajira was destroyed down to an inhuman state, past training, past instinct, past caring. no thought, no heart, no belly and mindlessly choosing to kill instead of administering aide to Master, enemy or not. how she hopes something, some day grows, out of such ugliness.)

Offline wren

« Reply #3986 on: January 16, 2016, 08:58:04 AM »
Wren drove the  kennel wagon this day. the rain and the storm did not bother wren as she was determined to  do her best. the wagon began to creak loudly and  a smell of smoldering wood was present. wren checked the break witch was on for some reason! she  removed the breaks and it did not help... she then  with  the wagon moving  made her way under the wagon carefully so she would not fall or get hurt.. she greased the  front axel and wheel hubs  and checked the rear axel and wheels the rear was ok.. she decided not to believe any one when they tell her they had done their job in the future and will be checking  the wagon herself to be sure the axels and wheels are done! she then took her place again in the wagons box and continued driving. once the wagon began up the slope  things got dangerous once again. a wagon behind hers some were  she thinks a few wagons back was lost chains snapping and  the wagon falling back down. she kept the bosk moving determined to reach the top but to her dismay she was driving right into a head on kassar attack!. she  tried not to give into the  fear as she kept moving the wagon up the slope. she was hit in the left shoulder the barbed arrow did not hit and stick it how ever did leave a nasty gash when it grazed her  left shoulder. she wanted to run and hide how ever the girl was determined not to prove others correct she sat firm proud tuchuck slave. fighting every instinct to hide. the wagon made it up the slope her cargo safe she  kept it moving till all remaining wagons  were up and a Halt was called after the kassar retreated. when the halt was called wren  checked all 60 bosk in her team before worrying about herself. she also had a group of thralls remove the wheels on the front axel and  check for damages and if needed repair them so the wagon will be in good repair and  ready to move out! she then and only then made her way to check on others  Mistress sidona being her first on the list. Mistress sidona asked her to fetch some thralls to bring the thrall thom and the girl dorra to the med wagon as they had taken injuries. wren did this quickly and then was ordered to go with the small group to be treated herself. she currently sits in the med wagon her gash has been partly treated with black pepper and  pressure. the bleeding has stopped  and the girl is resting to keep what strength she has  in case once she is  seen to she is needed  else were she still has to pull the arrows out of the kennel wagon.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3987 on: January 16, 2016, 02:58:06 PM »
The last few days/nights jade has worked in the medical chamber, attending to various Masters including Master Merkid.  It should be noted that Master Merkid woke up last night of His own accord and had a nice visit with 2nd daughter.
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

kiahMTC

« Reply #3988 on: January 16, 2016, 08:12:03 PM »
kiah tended to 3rd Son of Boi's wound above his right eye.

Offline wren

« Reply #3989 on: January 17, 2016, 08:22:51 AM »
wren greases the axels and wheel caps on the kennel wagon, removed arrows from both kennel wagon and Master Buddha's wagon ( wish fires help on Masters).
she checked all sixty bosks and  chains , harnesses  tightening and securing as needed, she oiled all the leather of the harnesses. then made ready to  move. when forward was called she  drove the Kennel wagon. it was quiet  all night it was beautiful the three moons shone bright and the stars twinkled !! upon halting at the  ROT she will do her checks once more.