Author Topic: Im Guilty Of....  (Read 1573 times)

Mysta

Im Guilty Of....
« on: May 17, 2006, 04:14:10 AM »
knew that would get attention!*S*
I had a wonderful chat with another FW Sis of Our Home, and, I told Her, there are sooo many people IN the room...when Im either waiting on work and would only have to break away after a short visit, and, when i have all the time in the world, there seems to be sleeping Family!

So, I vowed to, instead of just refreshing and peering at the whochat, to come on in, and roleplay...be it doing My Clan work, or, just wansering about delivering surprise botas of good new stuff...
I had wondered, how many others, do as I did? The desire to come in and hurl Yourself into a good interaction, but being alone....
So...(as I just woke from a bit of a nap) When i have the uninterrupted time, I WILL be in..and hope to have others join Me!...even though I keep weird hours....

But im very glad and proud to say that not once have i broken My word, and let My wanderlust overcome Me...I have stayed, not strayed, and intend to continue so! Not looking for a pat on the back, I just am glad to feel wonderful about a promise I made to Our Uber Ubar, and I have kept it proudly.
Home, is where the heart is....and My heart is MTC...be it full and loud, or, few and silent...
Ill be in more often, and not just judging by whochat numbers*plants a firm signature splattered with paga upon the wall*

I CANNOT wait for the adventure that will be Migration!
~Serenity...Your happy Hour Maker!

Offline aisling{MTC}

Re: Im Guilty Of....
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 06:25:09 AM »
I usually take those "alone" times to come into Camp and start my chores... usually whilst in the middle of them some trickle in and more often than not, I stop my chores to dive into serving and what not... ~smiles~

Im quilty of spying the WhoChat and being a little shy and *not* going into Camp when I notice a full and robust home going on... odd I know but Im still working on my shyness issues... yes *gasp* aisling gets shy ~laughs~

It's interesting to know what others do or do not do when they want to or have the inkling to come into Camp. 

Thank You, Mistress for starting this thread ~smiles for You~

Sati's aisling

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 07:38:01 AM »
-whispers so only Yyou two can hear- aisling, believe it or not, but i do the same exact thing, i am as about as shy as they come,

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 07:50:47 AM »
To be honest, you two girls are not alone. I do not feel comfortable in large groups. However rather than stay away, I use the same technique on the computer that I use off the computer. I concentrate on one or two people, and try not to let the rest of the group distract me by its size. I find it much easier to interact with one or two people at a time, than a group of ten or twenty.

That is why I find myself more comfortable with a slave at my feet. If I wish to close in my perceptual universe, it is a rather pleasant focus of my attentions. Works out so much better than contemplating my navel.

Offline just me

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 07:56:02 AM »
-giggles- Master, i would contemplate Your navel for You -nodslots-

but my being shy is a bit more complex, its more of a phobia that i have, it can strike when there is only maybe one or two others around as well, and will be honest, it is one of the reasons i love being at a Masters feet, the security and safe feeling i get there

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 08:07:48 AM »
it isnt so much for me a phobia but a fear of f..cking up a mass quantity of people *laughs*

Seriously though... it is comforting to know solli, that others may feel and experience things that we do. 

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »
-giggles- Master, i would contemplate Your navel for You -nodslots-

but my being shy is a bit more complex, its more of a phobia that i have, it can strike when there is only maybe one or two others around as well, and will be honest, it is one of the reasons i love being at a Masters feet, the security and safe feeling i get there

Ummmmm dearest sis, you wouldn't be contemplating His navel... knowing you, you would be perusing the area about six inches or so below His navel.  ;D
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline just me

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 08:17:52 AM »
yeah BUT i wasnt gonna admit that -laughs-

Mysta

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »
You know what! you hit on something exactly that didnt enter save in my subconscious...the shy part...beleive it or not*laughs*..im still that shy nerdy girl i was when i went to school.....that is something i didnt realize till now!
*hugs hugs* hopefully we can all work on that, when rt allows! id love to interact with you guys far more*G*

and even though Im not a slave, Buddha, Ill be Your personal...*whats the word* its usually sommalier...but*switches it to * anisette steward*L*
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 03:11:59 PM by ~Serenity~ »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 06:38:15 PM »
i admit it...

i am extremely shy... quiet... soft spoken... never ever angry... and kind to baby sleen.

*innocent angelic grin*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 06:39:26 PM »
~points to the post above~

I am the same...

~sweet and innocent smile~

Offline Sahara

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 07:12:21 PM »
The only place I'm not shy is in the room, but unfortunetly, I haven't had the time lately to be in the room. So here and now I vow to join Ya, Sis!  My hours are odd too so hopefully I'll be able to help keep Ya from bein lonely, and maybe two people will be a bigger draw than one!

Love
Sah