Author Topic: Kar idiosyncracies  (Read 1319 times)

Karanis

Kar idiosyncracies
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:48:29 PM »
some of you know, some of you dont.....

I usually dont post to the boards unless I really have something to say....

or share....

that's just the way I am, the way I've been, and the way I'll continue on....more than likely.....

what brings this up is the Rags in the hospital stuff.....

you see.....I am a ace at denial......I read the boards every damn day actually....and have watched all the threads.......

but I just get so heartsick and worried when something happens to Rags.....so I deny it....

in my head, he's immortal.....always will be....Rags, or the typist.....both hold a near and dear spot in my heart.....as well as the woman that takes care of him....she has gone through so much.....they both have........

I guess I just have these idealistic views, that well, my psyche just doesnt want to deal with the fact that both of them have a finite life span....

its almost like I hold my breath until I see a reply from either of them *soft chuckles*....

I dont post to the board, and I dont call.....

there are far many more good ways to deal with these kinds of things.....but that's just how I happen to deal with these situations ........

Rags and woobie.....just know that you both are dearly loved, even when the silence is deafening.....

Kar/Gretch

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Kar idiosyncracies
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 08:49:29 PM »
*hugs you tight*

I know... my Lovemuffin.. I know..

*kisses you and bunnysnuffles in your ear* I love you too..

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 11:44:18 PM »
*huggers my Woman*

Woman...

I shall live forever so long as I am remembered. In character or out, it is merely flesh. It is the spirit that defines who we are and what we grow to become during our short time here.

In this light, I am immortal. So long as there is a Tuchuk, or even a Gor, RAGNAR will always live.. especially within all who knew him. Love me, hate me, makes no difference. For good or bad, I have left behind a memory, impacted a life in some way.

I, the Man behind the character will live on as well through all who have come to know me, been affected by me, and even those who never knew my name but have come in contact with me during an unforgetable moment of their lives.

Yes... I am immortal so long as there is one who remembers.

Those who do know me also know of the "woobie" who belongs to this Man and has remained mine through the tests of time... nor will the Woman of RAGNAR be forgotten, whom he took to himself after, of all things, drawing his eye and his oh so loving lovetap across her chops.

Life goes on, and it seems the more changes that come...
the more some things will always simply remain.

My place is assured in the hereafter and I shall be made welcome into good company.

No fear for all is well.

Woman.... you are loved!!!

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 07:28:10 AM »
I tend to deal with things by not thinking of them, as well.  Avoidance usually leads to a meltdown, but hey... the meltdown is usually fun!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline sareem{MTC}

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 09:26:33 AM »
...approaches You.....lowers her eyes....and then HUGS You hard...places a kiss on Your cheek and runs like hell

Karanis

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 05:17:57 PM »
((to sareem)) *feels your presence but doesnt think anything of it as you are one I allow close to Me, meanders silently through some thoughts .........and suddenly jumps, startled, but realizes its you, taking in the hug with a soft closing of My eyes and a curl of a smile eeking out, opens My eyes as you kiss My cheek and winks with a chuckle as I see you scoot like hell*....

that was just sweet as hell *sighs softly with a grin and chuckles again at noting I'm allowing some to see the oh so rare Kar softer side*

((and yes there is one LOL its just hard to get to LOL, but there are certainly more than a handful here that have in fact seen it from time to time))

((and to Rags and woobie......thank you both for understanding.....I know you know how I work things, but it does in fact need to be said outloud from time to time.....I do worry, I am concerned, my thoughts and prayers whatever they may be are in fact with you, and if I could count the waves from the lake that have passed by my sight spent in time and thoughts of you both, I would have enough money to find the cures for your ailments and make you both comfortable the rest of your lives........you both have had such an influence on who I am today, both rt and vt.....that I can never repay, in any form, the blessing of friendship you both have bestowed upon me......I consider myself blessed for having been, and continue being......both of yours' friend...thank you.....for everything, nothing, and everything in between...))

((dee........oh yeah, they lead to melt downs..most assuredly, and as cathartic as they are, are way not fun LOL havent had one in a while, a good counselor, which I have is a good thing LOL and has prevented a good many of them *MWAH*  I just dont like change, hate it as a matter of fact, dont deal well with it at all........I LIKE my perfect lil world, and I want it to STAY that way dammit *winks*))