Author Topic: IM invalidations to role play  (Read 5451 times)

Offline Raphzul

Re: IM invalidations to role play
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »
It is all tied into what arrangements/agreements were made when you/they collar said slave.

I have a long list of rules, they don't wish to accept it is quite simple they don't need to wear a {Ra}

...but... then again there is an option for msn to split up your contacts into groups.

The only one needed to be controlled is a persons gorean contacts. A lot of people are probably saying "like wtf? How paranoid and controlling does one have to be?"

I answer simply it is my rules, my way. There is a level of commitment needed to submit over cyberspace. You don't control their r/t, their r/t work, relationships, actions... so controlling computer related issues is a great way to establish dominance and who is the owner and who is the property.

-rubs my temples-

Is why I only own one and will continue w/ just my one because it can be a headache before people even get into the room/Gor.

IWYW

Raphzul
Civitatis Ar-Taurentian Military
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 08:12:23 PM by Raphzul »

At such a time a man may not be spoken to, for according to the Gorean way of thinking pity humiliates both he who pities and he who is pitied. According to the Gorean way, one may love but one may not pity....

Offline Gioco_Di_Ruolo

Re: IM invalidations to role play
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 06:18:40 AM »
Tal Raphzul

Thank You for Your reply..I understand fully what You have said..