Author Topic: ...Izee' and her older daughters  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
...Izee' and her older daughters
« on: March 05, 2019, 01:40:18 AM »
...Izee', Johanna, Katniss, and S'lene are having a nice dinner at a place in Turia...platters of food and jars of drinks are being brought to them...and they devour the repast and order more.   ;D  They settle down after a while, and slowly chew the food and sip the drinks, and begin speaking of the last year.  They had been apart at times...and...as usual...each had encountered 'challenges'.  Izee', chewing while talking, asked each of her daughters if they had, at least, fought 'fair' when challenged.   ::)  The daughters had all swallowed their food, and looked at each other, and Katniss had said..."Of course, Mother, we all behaved as you taught us to."   Izee' had taken another bite from the vulo she was holding...and said..."What did I teach all a ye?"   >:(  S'lene took a drink from her mug, and said, "Well, we all said what you taught us to say before we got into a fight."  Johanna then added..."We said, "don't make me mad, you won't like me when I am mad."  Izee' had nodded with approval, still chewing the vulo meat, and said, "Ye gotta be polite afore ye draw yer bow, er pull out yer quiva...but, afterwards...ye can be RUDE!"   ;)

The four had stayed until the Merchant said that he had no more food, and had then gotten to the rooms that they were staying in...they were singing this song as they walked away.   ;D

https://youtu.be/1GIK2p708q4
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle