Author Topic: My Absence  (Read 482 times)

Offline Melanie

My Absence
« on: November 16, 2014, 08:32:11 PM »
Dear Fams,

I know i havent been around at all. I could rattle off excuses like my laptop is about to keel over and i get better net on my 'smart' phone..... But thats just little stuff. Truth be told I'm not online at all. And the only reason that seems the most logical is I'm bored of it. I dont have anu real motivation, everything seems like its just too much effort.. And ur talking ima rp junkie if there ever was one. I remember havin four browsers open with different chars in different places kinda junkie...

And its not like my life is all that great, though its not all that bad, its just not enough for me. I live in a town now with a population less than 2,000, and that includes people who live in the hills off-grid and shit...i call it a drinkin town with a huntin problem... And im not a drinker either.... So yeah .... Not exactly my kinda paradise....

And for those of you that dont know.... I am no longer with the ol' man... Shit went farther than i ever expected... So that ended over a year ago now. Since then i've kinda been floating. All the plans down the drain... So i'm left putting together new ones from scratch... All me. I havent done too bad, i dont think. So its hasnt been an easy road.... And im not so happy with parts of it so that doesnt help the rp mojo either.

Im around. Right now pms here is the best way to get ahold of me as ive been outta touch iwth smart phones and shits changed a lot in a year and a half... Lol ... I love you all, i miss you all something fierce. Know that i always think of you all and hope ur lives go on the brighter side of things.

Love always,
Mel
Aka
Nikki

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: My Absence
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 07:26:55 AM »
Come home sis. I can feed your rp addiction with no problem.

You get what you put in... usually a much larger return.

Now, especially, is a great time for you and anyone else to start back and get into the swing of things.

We are starting migration and that places our entire home in a highly mobile scenario without the usual "locked into place" type serves, chores, Clan duties etc. This is a "working outside the box period" and a great way to ease back into things, knock the rust off, and settle in again with the rest of us in our summering lands.