Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 417107 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1860 on: March 03, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
will continue to... ;D
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1861 on: March 03, 2011, 05:31:55 PM »
Absolutely, the prayers and good thoughts will continue.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1862 on: March 03, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »
I will continue to pray for Flames recovey
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1863 on: March 04, 2011, 03:32:32 AM »
rest beautiful, and heal up :)

will continue praying for flame and a smooth recovery

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1864 on: March 04, 2011, 08:37:12 AM »
flame update:

We had a small setback yesterday.  flame started bleeding from the incision site.  We made a trip back to the doctor and apparently a staple pulled loose and there was some opening on the inside of the incision.  Home health care is coming in daily for a while to pack the wound and try to avoid infection.  She's okay, just a pretty sick puppy!!
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1865 on: March 04, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
Keeping flame in my thoughts and prayers. Hope she egts feeling better soon.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1866 on: March 04, 2011, 09:37:23 AM »
stay strong sis.. cause ya know we love ya lots... ** still sending good thoughts**
duckie rules

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #1867 on: March 04, 2011, 10:52:05 AM »
staples suck.

Keeping flame in my thoughts for a quick recovery. Take it easy!
~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1868 on: March 04, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »
Egawds.....

Continued prayers.   :'(

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1869 on: March 04, 2011, 06:08:24 PM »
I will add further prayers for flame, and will also add some for you, Nightstorm.  You both take care, and I am sure that flame will be back, serving her family.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1870 on: March 05, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »
flame update:

We just got home from admitting flame back into the hospital.  Apparently some of the stitches in the muscle broke loose and she has been bleeding heavily from the incision.  She will be going back into surgery this afternoon.  I'll keep everyone posted.

Please send a few prayers up for her....and for me...I've got about as much on my plate as I can possibly handle.  I wish Pat was as strong as NightStorm.

NS

I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1871 on: March 05, 2011, 01:03:06 PM »
oh no!   You and flame both have even more thoughts and prayers coming your way.  I hope all turns out well. 

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1872 on: March 05, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »
Both flame, yourself Pat and any other in your family have been in my thoughts in prayers during all of this. A candle has been lit, but apparently it isn't strong enough, so now there is a larger one now lit until such time as she returns home and is announced healed. I wish there was a way for us to come down there to help out, or give you a shoulder to lean on, as I know you have a lot on your plate as it is, Sis, but you are stronger than you think. If you need to talk, I am here. ~huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggles~

flame, my friend, my beautiful friend, you are in our thoughts and prayers and this had better be your last trip to the hospital for this! ~huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggles~ Seriously though, get better before this years gathering, or if you guys aren't going to the gathering this year, then we will figure a way out for us to come out and see you for a few days. Let Ray cook for you all while we are there to give those who normally cook a day or two off. I love you my beautiful friend, you are in my thoughts and prayers and you know how much I do that ~chuckles~ except for those of my family, which you have been for as long as I can remember.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1873 on: March 05, 2011, 03:20:57 PM »
flame update:

Our flame is out of surgery.  Her doctor called and said she did well and the damage was not as severe as they had thought.  He called in a general surgeon to help with the surgery to make sure everything was as it should be.  He said it may have been from coughing...or may have been from being diabetic, as the and muscle is not as strong as it should be.  The doctor says she will be in the hospital AT LEAST until Monday.

Thank you for your prayers.

NS

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1874 on: March 05, 2011, 05:17:56 PM »
damn....

redoubling thoughts and prayers for both flame and You Mistress~s

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine