Author Topic: *deep heavy sigh*  (Read 4283 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: *deep heavy sigh*
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2005, 07:12:21 PM »
Oh god.  I'm so sorry hon -hugs you sooo tight- Just remember that you still have one baby who will still need his Momma, especially with the loss of Reya.  I know it will be hard. -just hugs you tight because I don't have any other words-

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2005, 08:19:15 PM »
*just hugs My Sis becasue I understand how hard this can be*

LM

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 11:12:38 AM »
This link was sent to me, when I lost my Princess in April.  I think it was Sidona that sent it to me, but I can't remember.  It helped me, somewhat. http://rainbowsbridge.com/ 

I know all to well the loss of a "fur baby".  I lost Princess on April 29, and to this day, I open the back door and call, "c'mon girls" and my daughter will give me a look and remind me that we only have Penny left.  Pets are special and are like our children.  They give us unconditional love, no matter what.  The wag of a tail or a deep purring when we come home, no matter if we were gone 20 minutes or 6 hours, we still got the same welcoming.  I had 'Cessie cremated and bought a beautiful oak urn.  She is on my bedside table, with me everyday.

Reya will live on, in your heart, as Princess lives on in mine.  I still cry over her, even now, tearing up as I type this.  Take comfort now that Reya has gone to Rainbows Bridge, where there are green fields to romp in, treats galore, constant sunshine and the old are young again, the maimed are whole again, and the sick are healthy again, never to endure the pain forever.

I AM NOT THERE
Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.

Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2005, 10:07:27 PM »
*huggers my sis*

KOTC

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2005, 10:15:49 AM »
I am so, so sorry that I haven't been around to help you deal with your grief... I've been offline all week dealing with end-of-term grade reporting and going just a little insane with what amounted to 14 hr. work days.  I hope that your remaining baby gives you some comfort as you mourn Reya.  *tender hugs*

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?