Author Topic: *changed to add a dream, for hopeful help with interpretation..I DONT dream ever  (Read 2332 times)

Mysta

bleh..its just got my hackles up now.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 03:06:09 AM by ~Serenity~ »

Mysta

Re: a Vote on the boards...*tuchuk battle cry inserted here*
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 03:40:34 PM »
bleh
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 07:19:29 PM by ~Serenity~ »

Offline Huntress

Re: *changed..cause it turned ito a stupid slamfest*
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 03:57:39 PM »
*hugs* Sis, that is the reason I don't waste My time reading the Alter Realm boards...

"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 03:09:36 PM »
the only places I really care about on the Alter Realm boards is the Lighter Side, and one or two threads on the main boards... but you will see me posting more on the Lighter Side than anywhere else especially lately...

Mysta

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 03:46:26 PM »
Im waiting for Jax to come online, unless anyone else here has luck with interpreting dreams? I NEVER dream anymore, but this one was more vivid than life...and i woke up, freaked out, and wrote it down

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 06:36:33 PM »
depends on the dream Mistress... but if you like chanz can maybe be of assistance...
duckie rules

Mysta

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 03:05:18 AM »
i would love you to, if  you wouldnt mind a whack at it!

Ill post it here, if it wont freak out others*L* but it woke me up, in a ready-to-kill mode....
and i wrote it down right away, then corrected the spelling and added more detail later....
the strange feeling was still with me all through today...
*takes a deep breath* here goes...and remember, i NEVER dream....!!or havnt for years,...

dream

2 men breaking into the house, me catching them as i woke..i grabbed up an asp, and a large blade...
both kids with me...they kept suggesting theyd kill them if i didnt stop and allow them to do as they wanted, it wasnt my house they were in, either, a much larger one, a close friends.there were soo many rooms, some with nothing in them...it was no house that id ever seen before.....the people invading seemed to leave, as i attacked and regained most of what was stolen,( it seemed they were seeking something particular, but getting other things they found as well, that i knew what they were seeking, but wasnt really aware of what it was then)..what was odd, was that they were all smiling, and didnt seem fazed in the slightest...that they couldnt be hurt...but could be ordered away...they never physically attacked me, and, seemed to move in slow motion, oddly.. i called the cops, one arrived plainclothes, i  found him setting inside the house as i went to the front, the peeps car was still in front, a white car, i demanded id, held a blade to his throat as i knew inside he wasnt one, got a fake cop badge, not even from this state, a wallet, inside was money, and drugs,,,i think little baggies of cocaine..
then went about, finding two new people as i scrambled to make sure my kids were ok and their location kept changing, i stabbed a man as he sat by lexie, lyingdown, i remember, as he petted her while lying down, my blade slid down inside his pectoral muscle, as i stabbed from above......that was vivid...yet i felt nothing, no emotion save to protect and preserve my family, but grew more anxious as my efforts were about as effective as attacking a polar bear with a q tip......she was sleeping, as hed smiled, petted her, and said she might stay like that forever, so i stabbed him, but it didnt seem to faze him, i took her andf ran with her, hiding her somewhere i didnt think theyd find, then my friend came home, seemed to be irritated they were there, i didnt want to tell her what was going on cause they might kill her too, (at this point i woke up., heart racing and unable to breath, really, grabbing for the rugrats....and forced myself to write it down...then i came back and made it actually legible*L*)My teenager, i remember being flickering in and out of the dream, but she was able to escape and hide..i just saw...flickers of her...

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
well from what i can read so far it seems as if you subconcencince (spellin sorry) is sayin to you at this time you will not be able to rid these hurts (persons) from your existance and that you will not find comfort from this friend either at this time ( as by them bein irritatated by this in the dream) your children will be fine as you will protect the youngest from harm the older one will be in an out of trouble for a bit but you will still be able to intervene.. I will go over this again an let you know more as it comes ....

(yes this is something i do here in r/t also)

chanz
duckie rules

Mysta

that sounds like it taps into a few things*ponders*
My eldest never seemed to be in trouble at all...flickering in and out as she hid herself....
the people who came in the dream, were, just, as people off the street, i never could place any type of recognition to them..*L* and you hit it rather correctly about the friend....her, i could tell who it was...and, shes only ever centered on herself, unfortunately....
i have a 'theory' as to whom these people may represent, but i didnt want it to influence the interpretation at all...
all i know is that i woke up, literally sweating and snarling, ready to fight......reaching for weapons...
not fun to do when youre centers gettin bigger...no stress at all is reccomended for me*L*
and, this is the first dream ive had in YEARS...that ive woken up from or could vividly recall....i can still see every part of it...