Author Topic: Things to be had, things to be borrowed.  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Things to be had, things to be borrowed.
« on: November 21, 2008, 08:42:16 PM »
: Livery for the kaiila and bosk has been seen to. The basics are covered. Additional extras have not been covered. As usual we may build a fire and remain here, though the only sleeping accomodations we have are under wagons or under the stars by the fire. There are plenty of rooms all over The Point should you desire to use them. A basic no frills bath has already been paid for for all of Tuchuk... slaves included. Extras are not covered of course. We have been granted a board over on the wall of the livery to leave bulletins and notes for others. (Our IC board naturally) Make use of this. Check it often as if I can not locate someone I will leave a message there for them. (more)

Myself, Ubara, Amber, and Shko will have camp funds to loan at no interest should anyone run short of coin. As a gift, on behalf of our Ubara and myself, each free is entitled to two silver to spend as they desire. All slaves are gifted ten copper to spend as they desire within bounds of what their Owner allows. Funding is available for all camp supplies. Do not use your own coin for camp supplies.

And also...

says to SidonaClan Elder-Seamstr: *Tosses my sis a pouch of coin as well.* I wish you and Salem to tend to our resupply needs in the way of arrowtips, quiva, things of this nature. I know Malefic can repair many weapons, but after the combat, we will need many full replacements. Sometimes we can get a better deal on these items if they are blanks. Meaning roughed in and unsharpened. If Mal is able to handle the workload of finishing them.... this may be the route to go.

says to ---Amber Dragonsfury----: Daughter.... I wish you to focus on Healer items of perishable natures. Phram... phrama... phre.... drug stuff also. Taryn and the others are to focus on the dry goods and strable supplies such as bandages, instruments, etc.

says to ~*~*~*~*~Shoko~*~*~*~*~*: Shoko.... along with assisting with the medical supplies.... I wish you to be responsiblefor restocking and supplying your sewing clan. Please work closesly with Sidona on this. She will be assisting Salem but will be of great value for some of the finer details.

says to NexhiasClan of Leatherwo: My Woman... you and I will be responsible for tending to the other details, or assigning them to others as we see them.

says to HuntressHunter Clan Elde: Vala... we will need replacements for the verr and tarsk used during migration. Can my sis see to that?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:03:46 PM by Amber »

Offline Huntress

Re: Things to be had, things to be borrowed.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 10:23:47 AM »
Done - Please see the log.

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37