Author Topic: Share some memories  (Read 7241 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Share some memories
« on: June 02, 2005, 10:17:40 AM »
(thread originally started by Mistress Ubara Karanis)

Share some memories
« on: March 26, 2005, 10:40:47 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kitya made Me think of this....and I think this thread could rock if W/we use it right........

put down a memory....or a few......that made Y/you laugh, made Y/you cry.....doesnt matter what it is, as long as it was important to Y/you and Y/your C/character.....or even just funny........

one of Mine is actually having to do with Sandar.....and I hope kels appreciates it, cause it always makes Me laugh when I think about it....

it was years and years ago....the night of Ariakas' and My FC....we had just revealed that Mom was My Mom by Her standing up for Me......all the lights were going, everyone was talking.....

and here comes Sandar FLYING into camp over everyone, on His tarn.......crashing into things trying to land the damn thing......finally after mass destruction to the camp he walks over all non-chalant...and says....

"Hey guys! did I miss anything??"......

OMG....I loved it, I DIED laughing......

another one was Mom's challenge to make the men in camp laugh......She succeeded by stumbling out of Her wagon dressed in full fighting gear and toppling over all over the place because it was obviously too big for Her, and the helm would fall over her eyes cause she couldnt see....and OMG....it was awesome.....

if you have some good ones......even if its only good for you....please share

Kar 

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: Share some memories
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 10:18:18 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Amber)

Re:Share some memories
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 01:49:44 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-smiles- Like the appreciation thread, I'm kinda new to camp and don't have a lot of memories just yet..But two that made me laugh so hard I nearly peed My pants.

Ragnar caught Me painting Pete's wagon and got so angry that I thought for sure I was in deep doo doo..but instead...He was just angry that I was painting against the grain...Instead of with it...I laughed so hard for a good ten minutes afterwards I couldn't breathe...

And then..Of course...Bathing in the hot spring and trying to knock out My attacker...Who in turned ended up being Strider...Of course..I didn't know this until the rock hit HIm in the head and He fell down...but.. -lips twitch-  It was fun and made Me feel...well...good inside to have fun.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 10:19:15 AM »
(originally posted by prisim{*RgR*1})

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 02:18:55 PM »   

*remembers fondly*

Long ago, 6.5 years.. This moody Gatekeeper bid on a slave that was up for auction.. He bid everything that he had.. but still lost her to another bid.. He moped around, and she didn't know that he had bid all he had and lost because at that time, under that Ubar, the slaves were not "in on" the auctions and didn't have any voice as to where they went.... The slave went with her new owner who released her after one week back to the Camp collar because she wasn't really his cup of tea after all... The Gatekeeper kept wanting the slave, the slave kept wanting the Gatekeeper and they each in their own way "moped and pined" around the Camp, waiting for another auction... Finally, a different Camp Member, named Blaze Windrider, went to the Ubar at that time, KnightStorm, and said..

Look, it is getting pretty sickening watching these two mope around and make goo goo eyes and Him shower her with stuff and her being all whimsical and lightheaded because of Him... and I think it should all stop..

The slave held her breath, thinking she was in deep s**t because of it all and the Ubar called her over ... Then, Blaze Windrider reached into His pocket and said..

Here!! Here is $1.47 and some pocket lint.. Give Him the slave already so they stop this mushy crap all over the place..

And the Ubar unlocked the Camp collar and sent the girl to the Gatekeeper...
Many times, over the years, I am sure the Gatekeeper would gladly have paid someone that same amount to take the aggravation of this girl off his hands, but He has not..  All these years, and 3 of them now in r/t together as well, Ragnar has had His woobie.

probably the cheapest slave sold on Online Gor...
*G*
woobie

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 10:20:44 AM »
(originally posted by segulah{NS})

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 03:14:49 PM »   

*reads and just smiles *

lovely story woobie..enjoyed that i did.. *grins and hugs you tightly*

I remember a story involving you... well its not really a story as much as a memory... I was wandering about after PNAM had shut down looking for a place to settle... I had two homes in mind... MTC and the Ost Inn... which is where I did go in the end as the paga slave  and no FW part appealed... ( i could sing bawdy songs and play up in public.. grins)

Anyway.. I wandered in to MTC one day and immediately you popped up prism and said.. quick.. get to shelter under a wagon its raining!!!!

I was really taken aback.. BUT did so.... I remember it clearly because that was the first time ever and I had been on Gor at least 18months or more by then.. that I had heard weather mentioned...it really stuck in my mind...

I often later when i was rp'in weather conditions thought about that day in mtc

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 10:21:40 AM »
(originally posted by kelsey{Kit})

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 06:06:26 PM »   

thank you Mistress Kar...Master Sandar never could land that damn bird!!

my memories right now all center around Him (to be expected right now).....i remember with happiness the night He branded me in Knightranger's camp...i hold that memory dear...

i also remember how he would shoot ramberries through a hollow reed at a Free or a slave and then blame it on me.....

i think one of the most recent moments in camp that had me laughing until the tears flowed was a night not too long ago when Mistress Lilac started throwing her food at Master Bjorin and knocked Him out with a tray....

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 10:22:48 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Kitya)

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2005, 06:43:19 PM »   

Lilac's gotten dangerous with that throwing thing... she threw a book at me... THREE TIMES!! course... the fact that it was her/their Gorma Sutra book didn't help her temper any... specially since the pages were all stuck together....  ::)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 10:23:27 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Taryn)

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2005, 07:23:55 PM »   

yes, I still laugh at that night with the food throwing and the tray knocking my poor Brother out cold... though, don't forget there was blackwine included in that, and if I am not mistaken it wasn't cold either... ~laughs~

~smiles~ the night I came back to MTC, although the ending of the night could have been better, but all in all I didn't think anything could make me laugh that night... MTC was on the last days of migration to the summerlands, stopped in Turia, I came in with the intentions of saying goodbye to those who I loved dearly, and still do... walking up to RAGNAR and asking him if there was an extra wagon I could have... being given my golden nose ring back along with home tags, and the following entertainment, which included Rags taking a bath in the fountain fully clothed, and others either going in there willingly or not... ~snicker snorts~ I still do wonder if their water tastes the same after that, especially after our dear Ubar let loose one of his patented Green Cloud of Doom(TM) I doubt anyone within close range who wasn't used to it, smelled anything for days afterwards... ~laughs~

The most recent memory that I am still cherishing will soon be revealed and you all will share it with me, and some may understand why this one memory will forever hold a spot in the forefront of my thoughts and memories of MTC...

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 10:24:10 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Ubara Karanis)

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2005, 11:08:13 PM »   

I believe its time for the newbies to hear the story of Ibet and ItoldUso......one of my fondest memories.....hold on, this will take a while, lemme get a smoke LOL....okies, have smoke in mouth LOL......well, lets go back a few years....I was ornery and spit fire full of vinegar....pushing as many lines as I could possiblly push as often as I could push them....and by odin did I have fun doin it LOL.....always up for a good time, and if things were running slow, it was my job to pick things up a bit....and I always did.....but one night...Rags came back from a raid......and a fine raid it was....I saw what he was pulling behind him....and I WANTED them.....oh good lord I wanted them so bad I could taste it....then he makes this grand camp announcement......taking bets on who will own these two matched pair of kailla here......matching whites.....very rare, fully trained.....taking all bids, coin not negotiable.......oh god, I had to think and I had to think fast, what on gor could I offer a man for something like that? he didnt want all my sparklies, he didnt want this he didnt want that.....OH MY GOD I have an idea......I walked up to him vera vera vera quietly......tugged on his leg as he was still atop his kailla....and whispered.....I have an offer Rags......He just looked down and grinned....I dont want you woman ...he had the gall to say....but I held my tongue cause I wanted those damn kailla so damn bad.......so I said....no, I have an offer but it is not me.....it is how I act.....are you a betting man I said?  he pondered and said simply "name your terms"......I said ok....I will behave like a proper by the book citified certified bonified well behaved woman for two weeks real time...one week for each kailla......

he didnt think I could do it because he agreed right away.....and added that I had to keep logs to be sent to him of in camp time....because the time in camp had to equal 2 real weeks......

now let me tell you just how HARD this was for me to accomplish, especially with all the people that were eggin me on and tryin to get me all riled up.....they took great pains in trying to get me to break.......

they even went so far as to get a petition going and signed it and gave it to Rags to let up on the bet and that I had won fair and square and to please let Kar go back to Kar......

well.....he agreed, and came to me and said the kailla are yours woman......I simply shook my head and said I still had 4.5 days of logs to do, and at that time, he could decide....he said no, he had already decided.....again....I said no, I will complete the time as we agreed, then you can judge the logs.....

well.....low and behold that time came........and I went to Rags, very quiet, very sullen, very subdued, asked if he had reviewed the logs and what was his decision......

they are yours woman.

hoooororororaahhahahahahha happy snoopy dance all around the campfire.....I named them IBetICan and IToldUso...Ibet and Uso for short......and ride them regularly over the campfire jumping so high for everyone to see LOL

and there you have it....my kailla memories....and yes, I still have both of them among the others, but they are my favored ones....

hope you at least got a smile 

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 10:25:03 AM »
(originally posted by lotus{~D~})

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2005, 01:41:08 PM »   

i have thought about this thread since Mistress Ubara started it. i loved the idea and as if it opened the flood gates of my mind the memories came to me.

Of course with my beloved talena there was randy the randy Verr who seemed to have some infatuation with her up until he met his demise.  i am sure he took his love with her to the grave or to the roasting spit..whichever came first.

The night of Master Ubar and Mistress Ubara's FC ceremony. Never in my life had i been able to 'see' images so clearly in my mind.  It was a night of grandeur and spectacular that i have never had the pleasure of participating in but let me just say it was pure Tuchuk style.

More recently, however, the collaring of lotus to her Master takes a high presidence for me simply because it was just how He had managed to take over my heart..through word and deed and in the simplicity of a slave being taken and claimed and so fully was so.

Of course, my heart, kelsey and our hith expedition.  With the help of ivy, kadi and cat. Though i truly believe they have some sort of hith fetish.  It was a pleasure to simply allow the words to flow and being able to HEAR the laughter that followed.

But of course.....none of those happy memories would have been able to occur if i had not ventured into MTC close to 2 years ago.  Now THAT was a night i know i will never forget and much to my chagrin my sister, yahira, finds great joy in in my....emotional breakdown so i will at this time attempt to relay that night as i sooooooooooo can still replay it in my mind so easily. 

Having entered the camp on a few occasions with my little cheerio adorning my name i had the pleasure of speaking with Master Krul and a few others before deciding to full emerge and take the plunge.

So...with that in mind i didn't want to simply 'appear' in camp. Oh no...i wanted to have some sort of storyline behind my 'phoebe' so in i come running huffing and puffing...talking about how my fictious Master.....Master Rob~u~blind had been killed while i was off doing laundry by the river and i was left of my own accord for a few days yadda yadda yadda i wound up here at the camp.

i was, of course, caged until i had the chance to speak with Master Ubar.  During this time i had been given delilah's q information and she mine and we were doing the information thang while i sat in the cage.  i figured it would be a good time to fully be in camp and see how they truly interacted.  I'd chill..get to know people and viola i'd have a camp collar  It was sooooooooooo simple.........right?  ~lol~  WRONG!!!!  Oh how wrong i was!

Because as i was sitting in the cage looking all kinds of cute up walks our One ...our Only.......~insert dramatic music here~...Master Raz.  ~gulps~  i could so clearly see Him peering into the cage bars...being His usual self so to say i was a tad nervous would be a VAST understatement.

Dialogue past between us as i told Him my tale of woe.  Still very calm was surely my story was believable because it had indeed happened.  When all of a sudden He starts with this....Gah THIRD DEGREE that would have knocked anyone for a loop.  'How do I know YOU didn't kill your Master, slave"  "I don't believe you!  Where were You when this happened?"  "And You heard NOTHING!!  HA!'  Well i was just beside myself.  Answering him as swiftly as the questions were tossed at me.  Though just as quickly he cut my responses to shreds.

Now what many may or may not know is what 'phoebe/lotus' feels is what her typist 'lynn' feels and to the inquisition of Master Raz i had dee on my Q and i was FREAKING OUT!!!!!!  'OMG He is going to kill me!!!  I wanted to be part of this home and i am dead. Why is he doing this?  wuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!'  ~lol~ To which she responded she had never seen him this wasy.  she didnt' know why!  Well soon my infamous HIVES kicked in..i was crying and almost hyperventilating but struggling to keep the pace in which He bombarded me.

During all this time Master Ubar and Master Krul had entered and simply watched as i, a mere slave, did her best to be honest with the Brooding Master that is Master Raz. Finally i guess Master Krul felt pity for me because He crossed to Master Raz and said something to the effect of 'Brother...It seems to be she is telling the truth. Why not let it go' and to it Master Raz turned with His feral green eyes and broke into the wiliest tuchuk grin i could so picture and he said

'Oh Hoolies, Bro. I just wanted to try My luck as this earthern lawyer I had heard so much about......Perry Mason'

phoebe was speechless for being of earth she knew of which He spoke while lynn was pretty much kerrrrrrrrrrblinking at the screen. 

phoebe did not respond merely posted something like 'Having heard Your statement about the Earth lawyer she had heard of the beast choked and gagged....and basically swallowed her tongue......passing out within the cage from sheer....exhaustion'  ~lol~

~laughign NOW at it~  Finally when it calmed and delilah talked me off the edge of sheer emotional drainage it was time for me to head to bed when suddenly i got a whisper that simply sealed my fate.

'you will due well here...I hope you return'  - It was from Master Ubar.  Obviously i had won Him over with my quick wit and devastating charm or...which is more the case....he felt pity from the simple slave who survived the slaughter of her fictious Master and yet nearly had a heart attack under the scrutiny of Tuchuk's own.....Perry Mason.

There, yahira!....happy now!!!!  lol i know i had fun reliving it.  ~glancing down at my chest~  but the hives are still there lol

Thank you for allowing me to have shared the most poignant memory of my time here at MTC.

With love,

~Dylan~'s deflowered flower, lotus.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 10:25:47 AM »

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2005, 03:25:05 PM »   

I've spent awhile thinking about this, and what memories I wanted to share. 7 years worth of memories are a lot to sift thru... altho not all my memories are from here. *smiles*

I remember coming to Gor and being informed that I needed to create a history for my char... how she became a Huntress (which I was back then), where her family is, etc. I had done live role playing before so this wasn't totally foreign to me, but it was a lot more in depth than what I had done previously.  It took me a long time to do... and I still keep to that history that I created so long ago.

I remember Chatcity and where I almost became an Ubara. *lol* It was a bloody conspiracy. I just wanted to FC the Ubar... didn't want the dang title! The entire Camp I was in INFORMED me that I was going to have to.  That was both scary, and touching, that they wanted me there that badly. Unfortunately that particular relationship didn't work out and I never got to know the woes of being an Ubara firsthand.

I remember Ari and those damned socks of his. how slaves would pass out just going NEAR his wagon. The roleplay done with those things... *chuckles* I htink we even won a raid one time by throwing them at the raiders. I know we discovered that they exploded if they were burnt.

But by far and away, my favorite memory, is the first kajifest I was involved in. Rags managed to totally destroy the Commisary wagon, and about three quarters of the dishes as well. At first, I felt left out of all this, as us FW weren't exactly asked to serve a whole bunch since, naturally, the slaves wanted their Masters to serve them... but I decided to MAKE it fun, and roped my Sisters into a HUGE soap bubble fight while cleaning what dishes remained unbroken.  I laughed sooo hard! We were totally soaked by the time it was over.

I also remember, how every time I get depressed when hubby is away, and I have contemplated leaving Rags always informs me that I am NOT ALLOWED to leave. I still don't think he realizes how much he has done for me... up to, and including tracking me down and informing me that I was coming Home when I had been thru so many homes and had planned on leaving Gor forever, had in fact, been gone for about 6 months. After dealing with the drama in Babylon, I was thrilled to come Home to my FIRST Home.

This place has shaped so much of who I am as Kiersten. 7 years of growing, and maturing is a lot of time. I got married in rt, and now I'm FC'd in Gor... something I never thought would ever happen. Kitya and Kiersten both, have changed a lot. Ask any who knew me back in KS's MTC. I was actually fairly quiet backthen. *wrygrin* I have become more confidant, and Gor, with all it's memories... the good and the bad, have done this for me. I may not always be around, I have rt demons that I am still dealing with, but I think of MTC as my Home away from rt, and I miss all of you when I am not inthe right frame of mind to be around.

Bleah... how'd this get so sappy!  :P

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 10:26:46 AM »
(originally posted by Mistress Kitra)

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2005, 10:12:59 PM »   

I guess I should have thought of my memories to share earlier..for there are many already posted that are near and dear to me.

Yes, seeing the jaws drop when it was revealed that Karanis is my daughter..r/t and v/t was so wonderful. I love to leave people either speechless or laughing. So there is the speechless one

Yes, the night of my Warrior impersonation was sooooo much fun.  The atmoshpere in camp was soooooo tight the bosk weren't even giving us fuel..so a little levity was needed..I was laughing so hard I could hardly spit out the scenario!!! So there is the laughter

but we mustn't leave out the beauty so here is one that might jog a few memories. This event happened 3 years ago..and after it occurred I wrote this:

Night Flight

With emerald robes billowing about..
The Tarn Trainer gives a resounding shout.
Please my F/family - quiet in camp..
I have a gift to present by the light of torch lamp.
She strides to the center of camp lifting one arm high.
The other had a tarn whistle-to her lips with a sigh..
From across the river tarns can be heard..
Nine racing tarns fly into view; the air is stirred.
They seem to come right at the assembled F/folk..
But of course they fly sharply upward seeming to enjoy the small joke.
A series of trills make the nine split in two..
Flying as one yet separate, splitting the moonlite night through and through
Another set of trills resound across the plain..
Turning the tarns towards each other once again..
Faster and Faster,,closer aand closer they fly at each other..
Meeting, melding, streaking upwards; their wing span to cover...
The Gorean moons three as they form once more..
A single unit of one - five and four..
The trainer, pulling a net-wrapped bundle to the pit...
Stretches the bundle firmly; loops hanging- everything fits...
A new series of trills the tarns do hear..
They swoop from the skies, the people duck, a few with fear,..
The birds clutch the ropes flying up as one..
Carrying the net-bundle screeching "what fun"
They slowly wing their way over the river then turn..
Letting their shrill shrieks call forth so stern..
Over the small crowd they wing their way..
Letting go of the shimmering curtain to display.
A shower of talendar petals sweet and soft..
Falling gently on the viewers from so far aloft.
The air is full of color and scent.
The tarns start their slow decent..
To land in perfect formation by the tarn cot..
Their flight-their pleasure to please their trainer is sought..
Never has there been such a wonderful sight..
Given by Our Sister Lillie this very night..
Thank you, Lilli- Tarn Trainer Extrodinaire..
For the magnificent display of thy tarns in the air..

So there is the speechless..the laughter..the beauty..of our home
I have more..but I will save them for another time.

Each day is an opportunity to create memories..make the most of each and every day to do just that..for in the end..that is what we have..memories..to cherish..and hold forever.

Thank you Ubara, my Beloved Daughter, for allowing us to tell of some of our cherished memories..and to remind us what wonderful ones we have. 

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 10:27:36 AM »
(originally posted by Master Raziel)

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2005, 08:28:28 PM »   

Hrmmm... My fondest memory of Tuchuk was when we were gathering timber and RAGNAR, Garrison and myself were catured by the panthers.  Not saying it was fun, it was dramatic and emotionally draining for us.  Believing that one of our own had turned on us in the forests, only to be our salvation.  For days we were staked out and used.  Prodded and attacked.  The screams of some the flashing of memories that flooded Raziel, the virtual mental instability of us is what made it so memorable.  It changed us in many ways but brought us closer as a family.  Though I fought with the Ubar and his encouraging words throughout the ordeal, my whole focus was on killing the "traitor" Lilac.  Even when the Ubar finally knew that it was Lilac that kept us alive, to myself, all I could feel was betrayal and the one instant when we escaped and were far enough away to evade our captors, the one thing I remembered was Lilac and my hatred for her betrayal.  By this point I was animalistic and when I was close enough, I grabbed my sister up by her throat and into the air, pinning her against a tree, needing to choke the life out of her. 

And I saw her eyes.  He dreadful fear and I heard the Ubars words of how it was Lilac that really saved us, physically and emotionally.  IF there was one memory that I remembered, it was Lilac's eyes.  The realization of what I was doing brought me back to my senses and after a few days of brooding it over, I thanked her and called her sister again. 

Then there was the reason why Kanda is banned from camp...

But, Ill leave that one for later in the thread....

Raz

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 10:28:19 AM »

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2005, 03:04:04 PM »   

SSSSOOOOOOOOOO remembers the kanda events..... *LOL*

Unfortunately, I missed most of the rp with the Panthers, as it was in their Lair and we couldn't travel there,  but I heard all about it. *chuckles*

But speaking of panthers... reminds me of how I FINALLY got my red nose bead! Got to help save Rags from the four-legged type of panther in rp one night. My very first giani, Teka, was sacrificed that night to save Rags. She ran distraction and paid with her life. Even tho Teka was something I had created and wasn't even real, I cried as I read the panther killing her and dragging her body away.    :'(

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2005, 10:29:33 AM »
(originally posted by ~talena~{Sirius})

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2005, 07:29:41 PM »   

~plays a soft funeral dirge for poor randy the verr~  ~sad sad sigh~  But sis-o-mine, you missed the part that the bear had to kill the poor verr!  Of course the poor verr ate Mistress Sati's petticoats (or was it her wagon?) and then Master JEB tried to kill it, but a wandering slave caught his attention and while he drooled, that poor verr lie bleeding... the bear couldn't leave poor randy to that torturous death --- I had to finish it off!  ~howling~

~smooths down hackles remembering ol' randy~

Then there was riding on the back of my Cherished with spurs on my heels....

Then there was the day the bear followed my a-s around the camp, being a shadow while she was training the newbies, and being a typical p.i.t.a. that bears are so good at... standing at the commissary, my a-s filling plates for the other slaves and I, of bosk and other things, and the bear having to open her mouth:  "Bosk?  ME eat bosk???  I'm a vegetarian!!!"

Then there was the bear swimming under the frozen ground that one winter...  (any FW missing bloomers, they're under the main fires)...

And then there was the Hunter that took the bear's breath away and captured it forever.........

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2005, 10:30:35 AM »
(originally posted by yahria{Raz})

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 12:10:47 AM »   

Ya know, so many of my old memories are really foggy now.  That saddens me a great deal, but there are sme things that I have managed to hold onto..  for those, I am thankful..

let's see..  the first time I met my Master..  that was during the tornado..  I am so glad that is a memory I did not lose..

I remember making feebers/lotus break into hives at every chance I could..  ~grins~  oh, and dreamy..  and shadow..  and..  well..  that list goes on..  ~Laughs~

I remember the night Mistress Kar gave birth..  ~just cracks up~  She and I were talking as it was all playing out..  We laughed until we were too sore to move..

more recently, I remember lotus having a really shitty day at work..  as we were talking, i started in on vulo..  now, i really dont remember exactly why, but it just went on and on with me becoming the vulo trainer surpreme comlete with a specially designed av..  and lotus getting all sorts of strange stares as she started laughing quite loudly in a quiet workplace.. 

I swear, I really am an angel.. ;D