Author Topic: Cagings  (Read 18030 times)

Offline Sati

Re: Cagings
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »
I assume you are speaking of yourself kiah and not aisling ...it could be misunderstood.
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

kiah

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2007, 05:08:53 PM »
I assume you are speaking of yourself kiah and not aisling ...it could be misunderstood.

Mistress, she has amended her post so it is clear she was speaking of herself.

kiah{MTC}mat-restricted
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 05:26:32 PM by kiah{MTC}mat-restricted »

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 01:47:18 AM »
a slave by the name of kajiraleili came in asking for a collar, then she went off on a language I have no clue as to what she said, it was later told to me what was said... seems she was taught the old Kassar language and was told it was Gorean... I have caged her, as I need to find my sleep before I get anymore sick... I have left orders for her to be fed and watered...

Offline tatiana {AD} kettle

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 11:14:17 AM »
After a scuffle with the law at the Point Trading Post in the wee hours of this morning, I was caged. At present, I am still there awaiting Madison's arrival to learn my ultimate fate. Most people who walk by seem to think I'll lose my freedom and become a camp slave.

Offline tatiana {AD} kettle

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2007, 06:10:14 AM »
After letting me stew in the cage for sometime, Madison finally arrived and I was swiftly punished. My clothes were cut away and I was auctioned off as a slave. The winner, my new Mistress, is a woman named Amber Dragonsfury. At the close of the auction I was collared and my name changed to tatiana.

Offline Taryn

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 09:33:12 PM »
Tonight after corinna {MTC} kettle was collared, she was refusing to remove her clothing, begging my Brothers Titus and Faramir to allow her to keep her clothing, she is from earth and didn't listen when she was ordered to remove them, when they were tossed into the fire after she got it that she had to change into the correct clothing, she tried to jump into the fire to get them back, I caught her and dragged her to the cages...

kelsey

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 08:25:05 AM »
a night spent in the cage has greatly improved the barbarian's attitude.  She was released from the cage, pierced, branded and is currently striving to learn the Gorean language.

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 10:16:04 PM »
This night a lone wanderer out on the plains approached the Tuchuks during migration in a suspicious manner.  He was taken into -custody- and was placed in a cage.  He claims to be a hunter.  He awaits judgment from Council to decide if he remains free or becomes slave, or goes on to the CoD.  Items taken from him were a sword, bow, and arrows, as well as 6 seemingly trained kaiila.

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »
damita was gagged this night for words uncharacteristic to Wapike.

As per the Ubar she was gagged until the morning til she awakes
bye bye!

Offline Taryn

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2009, 07:14:19 PM »
amanda was caged for not paying attention

rep

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2009, 01:47:20 PM »
a slave, beloved, walked into camp and was caged (by kiah the ST) to be dealt with by Higher Ranking Frees later on

(no Family Member was on the board and i can't remember my icq password to try to get ahold of Master Ubar)

i have the script including the pm's

kiah{MTC}

~adds to edit~

the full script has been sent to Master Ubar

Master Wapike, with his wonderful timing, came in briefly and got beloved to put on ~caged~ tags
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 02:10:11 PM by kiah{MTC} »

kelsey

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »
I's like to see the scripts as well.

Kelsey

rep

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »
kiah just sent it to you Mistress

she apologizes if she was to automatically do this without having to be asked to

kiah{MTC}

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2009, 10:16:37 PM »
amanda was caged by Serinna on command of Arlon, but she's been released now.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 05:05:01 AM »
To be more specific (since I had to leave before I was able to log everything last night), amanda was ordered to be caged for having gotten into a Free Woman's possessions without the permission of said FW. Since she is a Camp slave, I had her caged until a Council member should arrive to decide what punishment, if any, was appropriate for the offense. I am glad the situation was able to be resolved quickly.

Arlon