Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410854 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1725 on: August 12, 2010, 04:25:24 PM »
I will keep sending you and yours my positive thoughts and prayers, Taryn.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1726 on: August 12, 2010, 05:22:34 PM »
He got through the surgery just fine, though it took them nearly 6 hours to get him from recovery to his room, due to pissy nurses who didn't want to take up the 3 patients when they felt they already had enough as it was... When the charge nurse came on for the night shift at 4pm, she saw the list of waiting patients for the floor and had an early dinner of nurse ass... He's in some pain, they have him on morphine which it seems he's morphine tolerant or something to that effect, the surgeon won't change it for some reason, so he's dealing with it as best as he can... He's already started PT, in fact, he got his first 5 exercises given to him 30 mins after he got settled in his room, as well as walked to the door and back with a walker and sat in the chair for almost 1 1/2 hours...

BTW, a man who hasn't eaten since 8pm the night before, having missed lunch, being given a tray of nothing but liquids is NOT a good idea, Ray nearly bit the heads off the nurse, until she told him this was standard, to drink as much as he could as he had real dinner coming in shortly... Which I swear he inhaled... LOL Anyway, I am going to crawl into bed and more than likely pass out as I have been going since 3:30am and I am not only a tired little puppy, but also hurting beyond anything I could ever imagine at the moment... And if this fucking mouse doesn't get it that I am NOT in the mood to play hide and seek tonight, it's going to wind up dead before he knows it... ~heads out in not a great mood or temperament, due to stupid idiots who think they are more important than the patient~

Yes, Rags, he actually did threaten to collar a few of them, including the recovery nurse who didn't seem to listen to him when he had said that he told not only the surgeon but also the anesthologist that fentanyl and morphine don't touch him unless it's a much larger dose than normal and he still got the crap... Yeah, he also threatened to leave, came close to ordering them to remove the catheter as well as the IV, bp cuff and sticky things on his chest hooked up to the wires because he was getting the fuck out of there, and going home where he would get more done than sitting in that fucking room waiting on the fucking cunts upstairs... You would have been proud... I will call you tomorrow if anything changes...

Thank you as well to my family for your well wishes, thoughts and prayers, he and I both thank you all from the bottom of our hearts...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1727 on: August 12, 2010, 08:15:39 PM »
*Chuckles* Oh yeah.... sounds like he will recover. A good fighting mindset will speed his recovery... so long as that energy is directed in the right direction.

Get some sleep sis.

:-* ;) :)

Offline Taryn

« Reply #1728 on: August 13, 2010, 07:31:16 AM »
As I type this I am running around grabbing a few more things to take up there, including a hair brush so he can get his bird's nest of hair respectable looking again.. I just talked to him and to say he's in pain is an understatement, they have him hooked up to the knee bender machine.. It bends his knee for him and from what he said, or what he stated is "It's a goddamn fucking torture machine" LOL He's going to be hooked up to it for 2 hours on 2 hours off... He is also going to probably going to be in there until Sunday at the earliest, if not longer.. And for someone who went in saying he wasn't going to be there longer than a day if he had a say in the matter, is now saying he has no desire to come home, as he can barely get up and out of bed without a lot of help and with my own issues I will be absolutely NO help...

Well I am going to finish getting dressed and ready for a friend who is coming to get me while on the clock to get me there and will come and get me when he comes home tonight... He's a really good friend, who has bent over backwards for us for many months now, but only recently we found out how much he considers us true friends... So yes, we actually have a best friend out here... Anyway I am starting to ramble again and I need to get things ready to go...

Oh if anyone would like to get a hold of us, ask Rags, I believe he has the number, if not I will send it to him... As we can NOT get into maze, as there is a block to the site, damn parental blocks at a hospital suck... Also I believe there is a message thing, will find out more when I talk to George when I get there... and will relay the message to Rags...

Love you my family

Offline Taryn

« Reply #1729 on: August 13, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »
He was going to be coming home tonight, but both of us agreed that would not be the best idea to come about, especially since they only got his pain medications to what they are supposed to be at, and that only happened around 1pm, so he's still trying to get his pain levels to a more tolerable level... He is bringing home guests though, instead of him going into a rehab place, home health care will be coming here... Though he will spend a bit of time at a rehab center getting his knee back to the way it was before all the crap started.. At least he's coming home, though seeing him in tears and crying this morning when I came in was not the highlight of my day... They had taken him off of the morphine and just gave him two 5/325 percocets every 6 hours, which was NOT going to fly with him and through his tears and extreme pain, he actually learned what it feels to hit a 10 on the pain scale during this time, he lit into the charge nurse, who actually bent over backwards and called his surgeon again to get him onto what he is taking at home...

He's getting up and about almost on his own, though he's not supposed to, but those of you who know him know this is normal for him, he doesn't like to ask for help in the slightest and would rather do it on his own, though he has been told time and time again the nurses on this floor and section are not upset with each and every call for help, that is what they are there for...

I might try to get into camp tonight, but as I am feeling right now, it might not come about, besides I do not have the laptop, am using his computer which has nothing of my stuff on it... Anyway, I am going to lay back down, as I said not feeling all that great right currently..

Thank you again my family for everything

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1730 on: August 13, 2010, 04:28:11 PM »
It's good to hear that he's making a good recovery.  Hopefully it'll keep up and things will be back to normal soon.  You both are still in thoughts and prayers.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1731 on: August 23, 2010, 09:19:26 PM »
Add Wapike (Alex) To your prayers. Ariel took him to the hospital earlier for an ER session.

Will update as I get more info.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1732 on: August 24, 2010, 02:32:27 AM »
lights a candle
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1733 on: August 24, 2010, 05:14:29 AM »
In thoughts and prayers..many of them.   

Offline Medi

« Reply #1734 on: August 24, 2010, 08:10:54 AM »
I will add Wapike to my prayers.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1735 on: August 24, 2010, 10:16:42 AM »
sending prayers Alex's way....

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #1736 on: September 01, 2010, 06:07:17 PM »
Please add my Wifey to your prayers...

She has been dating this guy for a while who... well to put it bluntly is a POS, and when she finally got fed up with his bullshit and broke up with him, he got physically abusive, which only adds to how emotionally abusive he already was...

to anyone who has me on facebook, Courtney was the one that I was listed to as married to for over a year, she is a wonderful beautiful woman who does not deserve this shit...

but we have all banded together- weve been taking turns feilding his phone calls, and staying the night at her house, there is a group of about six or seven of us that have been helping her stay strong in her decision to cut him out of her life.

Please pray that she stays strong and does not welcome him back into her life.

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1737 on: September 01, 2010, 06:16:48 PM »
In many many thoughts and prayers.  That is a very hard cycle to break and she is a very strong woman to do it.  Although it seems she has good friends who will help her, which will help a lot.  You and your friends are also in my thoughts and prayers to keep you all strong and there for her as she needs you. 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1738 on: September 01, 2010, 06:50:35 PM »
She needs to go to her local Law Enforcement Agency and speak with an Officer. Get a restraining order. Make them aware of the matter. Will add her and the rest of you to my prayers.

Offline Medi

« Reply #1739 on: September 01, 2010, 10:13:04 PM »
I will add you and her to my prayers, Shoko.  And, Rags is right about the restraining order.  If she can't afford a lawyer, she can go to the "Legal Assistance" group in your area, they have offices all over California.  My paralegal worked for the CRLA program for about ten years, and getting restraining orders is something they are very experienced with.  I have also done them, they are a routine court procedure.  And, in California, the police won't respond unless there is a restraining order in place.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman