Author Topic: The Transformation of a shit hole  (Read 2103 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: The Transformation of a shit hole
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 02:03:38 PM »
*gets all mushy inside*

*looks around and since it's the OOC board...  Kicks you in the shins so you feel the love back*

LOL..

Outstanding work on the house .. *is impressed*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Lilac

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 03:55:03 PM »
wow, what an improvement!  It looks great  ;D

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 04:16:40 PM »
whens the party? You did a great job Master
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Daigon

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 04:19:59 PM »
Looks good Bro!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 04:49:34 AM »
You know what. I have mulled over the images of your repaired house within my mind since I’d posted here. I think you do deserve a hell of a lot of credit, for what you have accomplished. Why? Because there are so many people in this world who never get that opportunity in their whole lives(or simply do not bother to try). The house is in the countryside, in the clean air. You have clean water. A beautiful, yet simple view out your windows. You wake up to each day with nothing to see but fields, and trees. An endless sky thats impossibly big. Thats a lot more than millions of people can say in this world.

Where I grew up? There were people living in little shacks on the side of high hills. Made of scrap pieces of metal, and boxes with no windows. People growing up and living in apartments that are the size of your shed/garage, and smaller. Living in what anyone else in this world would consider to be hell. Stench from garbage. The pollution so bad the corners of the sidewalks stained black. The running water atrocious at best. The main harbor? So polluted and filled with sludge? That there are huge flat barges. That have these massive metal scoops that are lowered to the bottom of the harbor. That snap shut on the sludge at the bottom. When they pull up from the surface of the ‘water’. Brown/grey/black shit spews out of the sides, and they release it into the back of the barge itself, until its full of it. To be towed further out to sea. I have been back in Canada now for 11years? Still to this day I cant get over how big the sky looks, or awe at how many stars I’m able to see in the sky at night.

Then theres the general populace in your country(and many others unfortunately). Who by your age? Are too busy getting drunk to really give a shit about their lives. They just throw themselves, and everything in their lives away. Waking up 45 and wondering where their life has gone, if they wake up at all.

You are a young guy. Who has a house to call his own, and took the time to fix it up. That says a lot about a person. You have your shit together. Owning your own house? Being in the country side to the point. Where you could wake up in the morning, step out the front door buck naked? No one would even bloody know! (smartass comment removed lol) I just think thats something many people in this world would give their right arm for, literally.

So. In a much more long winded way? Stunning job. You have your own place, and it looks really good!!..(for a young  single guy *coughhehecough*)

So regardless of being a royal pain in your ass with my stubborness, hardheadedness, and bitchyness? Kudo’s to you, and the wonderful job you have done on making that seemingly dilapidated house? Your home.

I wish you the best from here on in.

me.

p.s; HAI TUCHUK...((used to think it ment literally HI TUCHUK..-snickerfits-))
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-