Author Topic: Absence  (Read 559 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Absence
« on: October 22, 2014, 07:25:00 PM »
Due to work and my health I have been going crazy here. I got called in to work a partial shift this morning, then I work again for a full morning shift tomorrow, which had been planned for nearly a month. On top of that, am still dealing with some health issues that don't seem to want to give me a small break.

At least we found out what the issue was with our connection and that has been dealt with by getting a new modem, seems the old one was just that, old. So with the new modem and the new really awesome router, the connection has been AWESOMESAUCE!!! This means the boys can be on line playing their MMORPG and I can do whatever my heart desires, if that means listening to a local or So Cal radio station, watching a movie through one of the streaming providers we have, or just playing one of my on line or off line games, I can do so without having to fight for bandwidth.

Well I am now going to go curl up and go to sleep. Am beyond exhausted and tomorrow is going to be a long day and with all the train traffic, I hope my sleep is deeper than it has been as of late or I am going to wake up every time they come through, as the tracks are only a block away and they have to blow their horns at crossings too. -head desk- I will talk to you all soon. Love you my family!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Absence
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 12:58:53 PM »
Holy Mother Goose!!! I forgot how busy things get when I decide to open my holiday treat business and when our kitchen is the size of a walk-in closet, add to that working extra shifts because a certain person doesn't want to work on a beautiful day. -RME- Lately I have been going to sleep around 10:30 - 11:30p and getting up around 6 or 7a, mostly because I don't know if I am going to be working that day or not, and if not, I am getting the kitchen and living room set up for working on current orders or new ideas that have come to me.

I will know in a matter of weeks if the shifts I have been taking will be permanent or what, but I do know that my boss, her boss, and the owner are LIVID at the person I have taken shifts from. She has been given an ultimatum, miss 1 more day of work in the next 3 months and she is fired. That would mean I would be not only working my own shifts, but her's as well, and that means leaning how to be a night auditor. Am all for that, means more hours and bigger paychecks, which means I will be able to go to the gathering this year after all, though I am planning on going anyway with no change in my shifts. LOL

Anyway, that's what is going on with me and now I need to go clean up the kitchen and get it in order for Ray to come home and fix dinner. I love you all dearly and miss you all like crazy. Hopefully I will get a system down that will allow me to come in to play for a short time, because I seriously need to get out of reality for a time.