Author Topic: Update...better news..am ready for a good destressing bath...and hugs to all..  (Read 4096 times)

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
A Father is a Father period. If YOU can't  handle the issue then talk to Him.  No matter how  badly YOU think of Him at some  point You liked Him enough to have her with Him, now it is time to make Him take responsibility for His part of her  creation.  Unless of course He doesn't know what is going on at all, seems to me He would have been part of the solution. I know with my two older kids  even with their Father being in the Navy over seas, I still keep him informed with their issues. Even if He is over  2000 miles away He has the RIGHT to know. It is still His kids.  Time for Her Father to be involved again, or atleast given the chance to be.

But hey what do I know, I'm only a Mother of Three and a Woman who nearly killed Herself as a teen with the shit that I did, except for My Father getting involved FINALLY in My life.

Hmmmmmm

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
If I read correctly, I don't think Lexie's daddy and the 15-year-old's daddy are the same man... If that's the case, Lexie's daddy might very well be saying, "Hey, I'm not going to help you deal with the problem when it ain't my kid."  And that would be unfortunate, because I'm quite sure that Lexie has been feeling her mommy's stress and hearing a lot of arguments that are hard for any five-year-old to understand, let alone one with autism.

Mistress Serenity, I'm glad that today was a better day... = )

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
lexie's dad and her older daughter don't have the same dad...

~huggles Serenity~

Mysta

no*S* they are born 12 years apart..and, their father is not the same man*S*
So, yes, that was a tad confusing...my eldest's father, did indeed know, and hid, much of what was happeneding from me, till he could no longer control her, and, sighned 100 percent custpdy over to me, in the interim...his health isnt doing quite well either, so, ive kept him updatred on EVERYTHING...and, he almost had a stroke over some of the recent issues,...i said, dont worry, ill handle this..its Mommatime now..

Now, bills, food..etc...*crosses fingers* please let everything go the way theyre supposed to...and some short term plans come to fruition*S*
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:46:37 AM by ~Serenity~ »